Thursday:

• Rest Day

Friday :

(1x) Limit destroyer ultima
(1x) QL ST1
(1x) RM
(2x) Emperor

and then repeat . further on

why in this case my LDU ultima dont consider as long programming? when im running it every listening day? why is it just a booster for short terms :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

do i have to increese 1 loop of it with the rotation for it to be a major long term effective?

im having a hard time grasping this, also in the illustration hes running an ultima everyday, with no breaks whatsoever

how is that a booster :astonished:

2 Likes

In the schedule you posted above,

Limitless Executive is a major program. Does that answer your question?

TBH Simon does provide many helpful posts.

1 Like

hey rv, but in the support article it says its a booster :sweat_smile: im confused

1 Like

Limitless Executive Ultima at 1 loop a day is used as a booster.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

It is originally designed as a boost. So as a booster, you want to run it as a booster, then maybe 1 to 3 times per week. If you run it 4 or 5 times a week, then it becomes a major.

So I can understand where you’re confusion might be.

HOWEVER, Ultimas are strong. 1 to 3 times a week may be enough for a change. Some people find them fatiguing. Others can’t sleep well if they play them while they sleep.

1 Like

is Limit destroyer a booster?

also i think they meant in the support article as it is an illustartion not to be specfic for what the sub is

it was just an example to show you how to use a booster

im still confused :joy:

even if you run it everyday?

Because Ultimas are scripted as Boosters. The script aren’t as dense, nor as encompassing as major titles, but the build method consists of a masked file with an embedded ultrasonic, meaning double the exposure. One loop every day will work as a booster. You start adding more loops and you’re getting into major title territory. So again, don’t try to skirt the recommendations.

5 Likes

im not trying, im trying to understand how to make my Limit destroyer ultima major, with the provided illustartion,

so i just treat my ultima as a major , and increese 1 loop of exposure from tme to time, to make it a major changing sub

Monday:
(2x) QL ST1
(1x) RM
(1x) Emperor

Tuesday :
REST

Wednessday:
(1x) QL ST1
(2x) RM
(1x) Emperor

Thursday:

• Rest Day

Friday :

(1x) QL ST1
(1x) RM
(2x) Emperor

saturday
rest

sunday
(2x) Limit destroyer ultima
(1x) QL ST1
(1x) RM
(1x) Emperor

now its a major title :+1:

That would make it to 4 majors in that day, which our max is 3 majors only, hmm…

2 Likes

with the old legacy listening pattern we can’t add ultima on the 2 rest day just to make sure?

You can experiment and do whatever works for you. We just don’t want to hear anymore complaints that Qv2 and Ultima v2 is “too powerful,” since we know that the listening pattern we just recommended works well and mitigates all reconciliation and other issues.

4 Likes

Yes, but now you have 4 majors, which goes against the recommendations. I know you may think I’m being harsh with this, but this is what I’m talking about when I say that people are constantly trying to lawyer game around the recommendations and then blame us.

If you think you can handle 4 majors, go ahead. But, don’t let me see your name pop up in any discussions about Qv2 and Ultima v2 being “too powerful,” lol.

3 Likes

you wont hear that from me ive been using sanguine on listening as a booster to help with any reconciliation, start to get better at knowing what’s going reconciliation, stonewalling and overload so am paying lots of attention on a day to day bases

also how strong is the physical healing in elixir, i know it not as strong as paragon but would like to know anyways it can help?

but its now even less exposure since im not running it everyday nonstop,
im only adding 1 loop of it, at one day or the rotation

isnt going for 1 loop everyday should be considered major instead of booster? thats like listening 7 days 7 loops, i just dont get it

when in my case is im listening to 5 loops every 7 days (and thats called major)

when the booster routine reccomends 7 loops 7 days 1 loop everyday
im confused

also never said anything like that :joy: its me to blame at the end if anything

1 Like

yeah but its one day of a whole week

which results in 5 loops of LDU a week

when the booster routine reccomends listening listneing to 7 loops a week and its not major :sweat_smile:

@Budewr - what SaintSovereign is saying is that even if you are not running the Booster everyday, you are running it like a Major

See? Already you put in 2 loops of LDU which made it a Major Title. Along with QL, RM and Emperor. Making it 4 Majors in the playlist and less likely to work although experimenting is okay.

wait what?

yeah but how is running the ultima everyday is okay and running it like this is not?

isnt the math the more exposure to the script equals a major as an ultima?

if it is, how is not 7 days not major?

how is 7 loops a week okay for an ultima okay , but 5 loops a week like i posted and illustarted is not okay? :cowboy_hat_face:
(im just trying to understand, no lawyer games :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

@Budewr One loop of an ultima title is a booster. If you run two loops of an Ultima on a listening day then that Ultima is a major.

Running one loop of an ultima each day is okay.

2 Likes