StarkQ + Wanted + Mind's Eye + Limitless executive ultima

Hi All! I’m new to subliminal club but have results listening to youtube subliminals(limited). My stack is as above(StarkQ + Wanted + Mind’s Eye + Limitless executive ultima).

My goals

• Career growth in software development and probably move into senior roles next year or start my own startup.

• Get into masters program in a well reputed university

• Get leaner and more masculine

• Attract women and friends

• Extremely confident in myself and my decisions.

• Get wealthier and move out of my parents home(I’m from asia so its very common lol)

I’m mostly WFH now and looking at this subliminals to get me there. Is this a good stack? Any other recommendations? I’m also interested in stock/crypto investment/ trading and familiar with it. Should i stack RICH crypto in as well?

Thanks for reading and please advice.

Hmm, normally people recommend starting with one and stacking up slowly if you’re new to SubClub as their subliminals are super powerful and they’re way different than normal subliminals on YouTube which is where I also came from.

This is a pretty good stack I’d say. I have Stark/Wanted in two customs and was going to use Minds Eye also but opted for Alchemist instead. I also use an Ultima as a booster so this seems like a good stack I’d say but I’d wait for other opinions too.

1 Like

Hey Brandon! Thanks for the reply. My thinking was to buy these stacks since there is a discount coupon and try it out. If it is overwhelming, I’ll focus on starkQ + mind’s eye + limitless executive ultima since those align to my current goals(career growth and uni placement). Then progressively stack WANTED and RICH crypto.
Regarding youtube subliminals, Does listening to Subclub boost youtube subliminals? Or should i just stick to SubClub only?
Appreciate your input and will wait for others as well.

No worries at all!

This sounds great. I’d just be careful about using two Ultima’s as a main. Normally we have to use 3 mains and 1 Ultima if it’s a booster. I’m still figuring out how to use an Ultima as a booster since I also have three mains and want to use R.I.C.H also.

Don’t mix the two. I haven’t used a single YouTube subliminal since I came to SubClub. You also don’t know what they’re saying in YT subs and the quality won’t be as great in my opinion - I also got some results from YT subs but not like I have with SC. Plus SC subs are supposed to work and stack together but probably not with YT subs.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I just received this from @Malkuth as I asked the question about boosters via PM and this is the answer. Hopefully this will help you too.

2 Likes

I just realised that RICH Crypto is ultima as well. In that case, I’ll stick to limitless executive ultima for the time being.

I would suggest starting with Ascension, but in case you have already invested the ones listed here, maybe StarkQ solo for some time. It is quite dense in itself. As for Wanted, I’m still figuring it out. The most immediate effect of wanted on me has been a carefree attitude that spilled over to my work deliverables which is not a good thing, so be watchful on wanted. I’m very curious about Minds Eye and I believe it will go very well with StarkQ. I’m planning to add it my stack in the near future.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d suggest maybe using R.I.C.H on the days you feel like you need it and swap out Limitless Executive for it but use LE on the other days if you need that motivation for sure.

You got this man.
Just remember to work slow.

1 Like

Good advice as well. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience. I’ll start slowly.

When I first started here, I came from other producers subs as well as YouTube. I thought I had enough experience for heavier stacks, but I was very wrong. I used to run 3 titles and a booster and does plague with indecision and reconciliation.

I am day 11/180 in my experiment of only running Ascension Mogul and a booster (currently sanguine). I have had a shift in mindset better in the 11 days of this stack then months of heavy stacks trying to build the exact lifestyle. My advise: try AM for 180 days by itself with a booster of your choice as an experiment.

In the long run 180 days is nothing compared to months of indecision and feeling like crap. I didn’t listen to others when I first entered and man do I wish I did.

4 Likes

By the time i read this comment, I have already purchased it. But i’ll take your advice and listen accordingly. Thanks!

what was ur stack?

QL
Mogul Custom
SM/Wanted/Heartsong Custom
Booster

wow thats a dense one,

how many modules were in each custom, if u dont mind me asking :smiley:

20 modules each

Yes, I am also running two customs, each 20 modules plus one normal title.

this is so thic hahahhaha

damn then the name embedding thing must makes stuff go easy on the sub mind

:+1: :+1:

1 Like