PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

Ive been running it so far for 2 months. Recently I had to switch from emperor to AM. Emperor was too dense for me. Fitness custom is working very well and I cant complain overall. So I think this pattern A rest B rest is working, maybe slower than A, A but I am ok with that.

2 Likes

I still don’t understand how listening once every other day is enough.

I started noticing much more results and got much less prone to overload and recon after I switched from 5:2 to 1:1 pattern.

3 Likes

You have to understand that when I say we spend all day talking about this stuff, reading books, conducting research and more, I mean it. We generally start our day by playing some kind of co-op game to prime our minds for strategy and thinking outside of the box. Sometimes it’s Minion Masters, sometimes it’s Wargroove, or Civilization – anything that requires deep thought and different forms of cognition. Then, we jump straight into discussion and that doesn’t stop for about 11 hours, lol.

Then, at the end of the day, I usually relax and either spend time with the lady or do even more research and reading until around 3a. Our tech is exceptionally honed on a level that even WE don’t 100% understand yet.

19 Likes

That sounds awesome.

Happy for you guys.

May we all manifest beautiful working situations.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign So I don’t misunderstand you regarding this is what my listening pattern would be ?

Monday : Dragon Reborn & EOG Stage 1 one loop each

Tuesday : R.I.C.H. one loop

Wednesday : Dragon Reborn & EOG Stage 1 one loop each

Thursday : R.I.C.H. one loop

Friday : Dragon Reborn & EOG Stage 1 one loop each

Saturday : R.I.C.H one loop

Sunday : Dragon Reborn & EOG Stage 1 one loop each

That schedule with RICH as a booster (at one loop) works.

1 Like

Your enthusiasm is admirable. I assure you that twice a week for a Qv2 program can lead to results.

Please take rest days. Not a rest day that has an Ultima. Rest day with nothing.

Monday : Dragon Reborn & EOG Stage 1 one loop each

Tuesday : R.I.C.H. one loop

Wednesday : Dragon Reborn & EOG Stage 1 one loop each

Thursday : Nothing

Friday : Dragon Reborn & EOG Stage 1 one loop each

Weekend: Nothing

4 Likes

Paragon x1
Spartan x1
Wanted x1
Every other day

Thats how am supposed to do it right :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yes that’s how it’s done

1 Like

how come the negative programming from my up bringing hasn’t gone away (yet)?

1 Like

I’m doing 9 subs on listening days, is this too much for my subconscious to process ? does any one know please. thanks

1 Like

yo yo yo chill, thats a lot 9 subs

unless your jesus or something

thats a lot a lot, be careful, read the Manuel that comes with the product

2 Likes

thanks man , I really appreciate that, my subconscious was in a total mess, every area of my life need an upgrade , but things are improving slowly but surely. I’m taking another month off at the moment for processing , I really want results.

2 Likes

the way is slow and steady, youre in a marathon not a sprint

if youre feeling overwhelmed cuz of the 9 subs exposure do a washout

then come back and prioritize 1 subs that is most important to you, i recommend ascension, listen for 1 month, then consider adding subs if you want to your stack

gl friend

1 Like

It takes awhile. I consider myself a subliminal veteran, having run years and years of constant subliminals and I still haven’t gotten over certain things that happened to me as a child.

Uh, yes. Absolutely, yes. Choose three of those titles and focus on them for about two months using the New Listening Pattern, then rotate.

2 Likes

I started with Emperor a year ago, then added more 7 months ago, I will cut down then , it’s dating and women that seems to be the hardest to get a break through with !

big thanks , I need to get this right .

Yes, this is common with most people. You aren’t alone.

1 Like

Have you considered Dragon Reborn? It should help with getting rid off all the negative beliefs towards dating (and everything else, I guess).

2 Likes