PLEASE READ: Mind's Eye Q: Terminus ^ 2 Experimental Now Available

Mind’s Eye Q: Terminus ^ 2 Experimental is now available for download for those who have purchased Mind’s Eye. Those who purchase Mind’s Eye now will get access also. Grab it from My Account --> Downloads.

Terminus ^ 2 is THEORETICALLY stronger than Terminus by a magnitude. Not sure if this is actually going to work. You could receive outstanding results or nothing at all.

Listen: PLEASE be careful with this new technology. We warned everyone about StarkQ: Terminus and people ran 6-8 loops anyway and experienced fatigue, overload and other issues. Use one loop on the first day and see how you feel. It’ll take awhile for that much information to process, so even if you aren’t “feeling” anything immediately after that loop, don’t run it again. Over time, increase the loops, but don’t go over three loops a day for now. Also, try to take breaks every 2-3 days. Don’t run ANYTHING on your rest days. We’ve recently come to realize that with Q-powered titles, rest / processing time is just as important as exposure.

If you’re going to journal, please put [STACKED] or [SOLO] in the title.

Questions and comments in THIS thread.

5 Likes

Does that mean that the Quantum Limitless Lite in it will be also more powerful?

The entire subliminal is theoretically more powerful.

1 Like

Wait, Quantum limitless lite is in mind’s eye?

1 Like

What’s the ideal listen to rest day pattern for a week?
How about
listen - listen - rest - listen - listen - rest - listen

2 Likes

Are you planning to release terminus 2 for StarkQ ? i am getting amazing results with terrminus.

1 Like

Anyone could share their experiences with Mind’s Eye Terminus2?

1 Like

After one loop, the sub actually showed me something that I wanted as if it already physically existed. I know this is not something that I created, it just appeared in my mind about 15 minutes after the loop ended. It gave me so much hope.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Do you practise any kind of meditation and/or visualization?

I began meditating for the first time last year. I used to do it daily back then and got some interesting results. This only lasted a few months because I just don’t have the time to meditate anymore. I have As Above & So Below. I did the meditations for above and below, and then I did the meditation that I normally practice. Having done the above and below meditations first, took the other meditation to a whole other level. Visualizations just appeared in my mind during the meditation. I found the time to meditate this week, and then I had a dream that same night about results that I got from the meditation. It seems to me that SC subs aid with meditation. Visualization and meditation is a subject that I am interested in learning more about. I started meditating mostly because of the lock downs. Meditating became a way of going places. If someone can offer some suggestions on good reads, YouTube videos or information about this subject I would love to hear about it.

2 Likes

I was reflecting this morning (during meditation) that it makes sense to meditate because you actually want to. (hahaha. that sounds like a silly statement.) But I think that a lot of the literature or messages that I saw and continue to see about it seem to emphasize some sort of benefit. They encourage the person to feel that they’re meditating in order to get something else. You know what I mean?

The typical book or video says, ‘Life is full of difficulty and our minds are so unruly’ or some version of that. Or ‘we suffer so much and it’s so hard to be alive’. Or the other version says, ‘we only use a little bit of our potential but what if we could [insert amazing ability here] like have sex for 50 hours, or never forget anything, or attain the greatest bliss’ or whatever.’

Those are pretty good sales pitches, but they end up generating frustration because while the person is meditating, they actually want something else. Maybe I wanted to have sex for 60 hours. Then they’re like, ‘okay, no problem. now go sit down cross-legged.’

There’s no really clear connection between what I wanted and what I’m being asked to do.

I think it works better when you’re actually interested in the specific thing that you’re actually doing.

Well, that’s a personal preference. So, the first approach may be really good for some people, I suppose.

For me, a good reason to sit down and watch your mind is that you really want to sit down and watch your mind. hahaha. :rofl:

Let me express this point more clearly.

We often hear that a certain proportion of high-level performers in any craft tend to enter ‘flow states’. These are blissful states of time-dilation and enhanced focus in which the attention is deeply absorbed into the task at hand. Mihaly Cszikszentmihalyi spent many years conceptualizing, researching, and writing about this phenomenon. He found that when there is the perfect balance between Task Complexity and Subject’s Competence such that all of one’s capacities are being used, but there is also a good level of successful engagement, people tend to reliably enter these states. Football players, ballet dancers, chess masters, essay writers, joggers, pianists, scientists, whatever.

Now imagine that you read his work that football players enter Flow States, and you think ‘I’d like to experience that’. So you go and learn to play football, even though you don’t like football, have no interest in football, etc. Then you get mad at yourself that you’re not experiencing flow. What you need to know is that flow is not something unique to Football. It’s about doing something in which you can become absorbed.

That’s kind of what I mean. The person who reaches flow states through football was probably not trying to reach flow. Instead, she was trying to play football.

So I think when it comes to meditation, rather than getting excited about all of the so-called benefits, it’s best to choose something that, for you, is its own reward. You just think it’s worth doing. Whether you happen to get ‘enlightened’ or ‘bliss states’ or not.

I usually discipline my thoughts to be a bit more coherent than this. But this time I just felt like trying to get the idea out.

7 Likes

You could be interested in these Hatha Yoga practices, guys:

• Bhuta Shuddhi is a process of purifying the five elements within the human system leading to harmony and balance.

• Upayoga is a set of 10 powerful practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system. It rejuvenates the entire system.

• Yogasanas are a set of powerful postures for elevating one’s consciousness, stabilizing one’s mind, emotions and energy system and decelerating the aging process.

• Surya Kriya is a potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete wellbeing.

• Angamardana is a series of 30 processes to invigorate the body and reach peak physical fitness and mental health.

I’m interested in adding the first one (Bhuta Shuddhi) to my Isha Kriya practice, on top of that, I want to learn some visualization practices I could use while meditating after my yoga and at the end of my Isha Kriya session.

Source:

4 Likes

I believe I understand what you are saying. Meditation for me, is just another part of my productive side. The flow you speak of is something that happened to me yesterday while I was “under the influence” of RICH. Everything seemed easy and time had no burden on me. I was very happy getting my work done that normally seems tedious. These subs seem to be more effective in combination with meditation. When I visualize first the result that I want, it happens later. This is meditating without effort. It’s just a thought, but it’s powerful.

1 Like

Thank you very much for posting this!

1 Like

Sure, I’m on my path. There’s still a lot of things to learn but at least I know how to tackle it.

Yoga->Meditation->Visualization

2 Likes

Anyone else could share their experiences on Mind’s Eye Terminus 2, please?

I just spent many seconds considering researching the pronunciation of that last name.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s the real deal. He usually writes a pronunciation guide somewhere in his books.

CHICK-SENT-ME-HIGH

Which they often, in fact, do, so not hard to remember.

2 Likes

On meditation:

3 Likes

@Mentalchemist I misread that as Hate Yoga.

1 Like