PLEASE READ: Info / Questions For the New Support Hub

Which subs are male-only subs, female-only subs and uni-sex

3 Likes

Difference between Main Store Title and the equivalent Q Store Core

Eg- Difference between Emperor title and Emperor Q Core module

7 Likes

What are the major bottlenecks that obstructs success with subs?
…and how to deal with them?

Lets say you are listening to ultrasonic and want to stop the sub at for example minute 40.

Now you want to continue where you left of but change the sub to masked. Can you now just continue the masked version at 40 min or do the masked and ultrasonic version differ in that regard?

I remember in the past for example that ultrasonic and masked subs from you (old tech) were different in length in general. One 40 mins and one 60 mins or something along the lines.

What are the situational and behavioral (action) prerequisites for the various programs?

For example, for Ecstasy of Gold, it has been suggested repeatedly that this program is better run by people who are already running businesses or who are establishing major wealth-building initiatives.

Also,

What are recommended benchmarks that indicate readiness for working with the various programs?

1 Like

What are some suggested sequencings for running programs?

1 Like

With Qv2 format, what would be the generic expectation times for working with subliminal programs?

With Q, I think it was 1 month - light results, 3 months - greater results, 6 months - significant results…

2 Likes

Whew, quite the number of questions here, lol. Alright, going to start working from the top. Some of them have already been answered in the new articles.

5 Likes

How many Aura modules maximum is recommended per custom

1 Like

Would it be possible to get which modules have auras in them?Some modules like instant spark and temptation dont have them in the description.Others like earthshaker - sexuality,invincible presence and sexiness unbound are ambiguous but presence and radiating sexiness sounds like they do :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When creating a custom

Can we go for 4 cores?

Or we should aim for little modules as possible?

Type A or Type B?

When looking to become alpha, which path should you pursue and which personality suits which type. What should you expect as an attraction response

Type A - Daredevil > StarkQ or Wanted
Type B - Primal > Khan or Emperor

1 Like

You can run any of our subliminals for life, and you will always find yourself growing and advancing further.

Can you answer or write an article about this subject? I think this can be important when selecting a sub.

Also…Does that mean for example with HoM my relationship building will keep on developing for life as long as I listen to it? Also the financial part like pattern recognition?

Could you please tell me more about consciously influence the depth of the relationship? How does this work?

source: Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials - Subliminal Results - Real Subliminal Club Reviews, Testimonials and Discussion

One can or probably be accurately could. Before Saint created a post stating that things like creating a custom with a plethora of cores and a couple of modules was never okay, and now can potentially result in one being banned from the Q store.

In case you didn’t see the post :grin:

im even hestitnt about 4 cores i really duno, but the minimu for a custom is 10 modules right? you cant go like for 9 ?

1 Like

Send in a ticket with the sub you’re looking to build with 9 modules and we’ll let you know. The 10 module requirement was to ensure quality standards, but sometimes you can get away with it. What we’re really banning is people putting 30 modules with 10 cores (most of which are ST4 of multistages), etc. They were causing Q to break.

2 Likes

thank you saint, what is your saying on 4 cores? approxmintly 9-10 modules

Stark+RM+UA+limitless as cores (i read that RM and UA are light cores and also limitless, but would it be dense to include 4 cores? in a custom

would love to hear your prespective

huh

4 Likes

It’s not too dense, but it’s dense. You’d have to stick with it for awhile and make sure to take rest days. Start light, then increase loops as you become acclimated to the scripting. With a custom like that, do NOT just jump into it and do 6 loops a day.

3 Likes

Im planning for this custom to be lifetime custom, it serves my purpose , its everything that i deeply want in life, so I actually dont matter if it takes extra time

did you run before 4 cores in a custom yourself? how was your experince ?

im actually running rm and stark and ldu 1 loop each day was testing it out before i build my custom on it

and i really like RM and stark its so good. and with UA its gonna be amazing with also limitless :astonished: