PLEASE READ: Info / Questions For the New Support Hub

Since masked and ultrasonic were about equal in strength before and solace is stronger than the current masked.does it mean it is also stronger than the ultrasonic as well or are they just different?

what to expect with physical shifting tech in terms of the arc of how the tech might work from a personal experience… energetic sensations, pressure, a fixation on the area in question etc…

.I’ve personally experienced some interesting acute effects, some challenging/ some extremely positive-and I’ve read others have as well-and it may help in contextualizing recon and/or help with accepting/embracing the changes with peace of mind, if there are some possible expectations in mind when running tittles with this tech.

2 Likes

Most of the physical shifting modules like the hero modules and height inducer list taking action as required.would it be possible to list some of the relevant actions for some of them to give people a headstart in using them?

2 Likes

Since all the cores have their own auras.whats the recommended maximum of cores and aura modules in a custom without overloading on auras?

What are the differences between Q, Terminus and Terminus Squared? Also, what is the recommended path for going from Q to T2?

1 Like

For how long after a sub has been paused/discontinued might we expect its momentum and inertia to continue in the mind; so that it continues to facilitate results in one’s life? What factors might impact this the most?

2 Likes

What are some recommendations for listening patterns based on main store titles with and without stacking? What are some recommendations for listening patterns on Q, Terminus and Terminus squared customs with and without stacking?

How long can you pause a sub for before you need to start from the beginning again or its always fine to resume from where you left off no matter how long you stop for?

1 Like

How long should someone run each stage of a multistage in terms of hours/days before moving on to the next?

Can Paragon help acne? What are the differences between each of the health modules in the q store?

If I’m listening to a sub, can I pause it and come back to it 5 minutes later without having to start from the beginning of the sub??

I’d actually like to really know this lol

1 Like

Would you get the same results long term running a st4 in a custom for the same amount of time as going through all the stages if theres a strong enough foundation to jump to the st4 or is running all the stages always required to get the full benefits of the program?

1 Like

Also the famously repeating question :rofl:
Whats the difference between natural winner and overdrive?

2 Likes

Are all the auras compatible? or some compete for energy?
which subs produce the auras which hav the best synergy ?
What is the max amount of aura modules you should put in a custom? ultima or q custom.

What’s the maximum number of different ultima titles is recommended to listen to daily?

Which subs are male-only subs, female-only subs and uni-sex

3 Likes

Difference between Main Store Title and the equivalent Q Store Core

Eg- Difference between Emperor title and Emperor Q Core module

7 Likes

What are the major bottlenecks that obstructs success with subs?
…and how to deal with them?

Lets say you are listening to ultrasonic and want to stop the sub at for example minute 40.

Now you want to continue where you left of but change the sub to masked. Can you now just continue the masked version at 40 min or do the masked and ultrasonic version differ in that regard?

I remember in the past for example that ultrasonic and masked subs from you (old tech) were different in length in general. One 40 mins and one 60 mins or something along the lines.

What are the situational and behavioral (action) prerequisites for the various programs?

For example, for Ecstasy of Gold, it has been suggested repeatedly that this program is better run by people who are already running businesses or who are establishing major wealth-building initiatives.

Also,

What are recommended benchmarks that indicate readiness for working with the various programs?

1 Like