PLEASE READ: Everything Comes to Light, Part 2

Most people won’t even understand how difficult to do this is.

Congrats on that, bro.

12 Likes
  • What subliminal have you listened to the longest and how long was it?

Wanted and Emperor. For about a year each, give or take some experimentation. It’s been completely life changing. I’m unrecognizable physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and any other “ally” you can think of. In short, in a year I’ve ascended from a sad, hurt boy with quite literally no friends who was failing college and living with his parents to…

A college grad with a 4.0, who lives alone in a beautiful home, is well loved, known, respected, and popular. I digress, just think about where I started, and add a 100% improvement to all areas of life, that’s easier than listing every way I’ve changed.

• Since you started using our services, what meaningful, impactful, drastic, positive changes have occurred in your life where it has completely shifted for the absolute better?

Everything, no exaggeration. The MOST meaningful has been claiming my internal power and seeing, believing, and KNOWING on a deep level that I AM the master of my fate.

• How many subliminals have you purchased?

11 or 12…including customs.

• What do you truly want out of life?

To live it to the fullest and become the ultimate version of myself in all areas that deeply matter to me.

• Do you feel stuck?

Nope. Feel like everyday, no matter how irritating, something happens that pushes me to greater heights.

• Is your life very similar or close to what it was like when you joined Subliminal Club?

Ha! The only thing that’s similar is that I still legally have the same name and according to the government, I am the “same” being that existed a year ago…well, I still have a tendency to go on recon rants and second guess myself, but even that’s changed quite a bit. I don’t even wear the same sized clothes.

12 Likes

You know

In my country the inflation is ferocious, devastating.

Our currency is 1 dollar: $475

So i wanna know what is this discount program??

2 Likes
4 Likes

You have my full attention. I love the physical world. How amazing it is to be alive in the Era of SC.

3 Likes

SubClub Elites – discounts for engaging on the forum. Do people really not know about this? We’ve been doing this for years. I’m going to make it a forum sticky so everyone knows: SubClub Elites -- Lifetime Discounts! -- Ranks Updated

5 Likes

Is this talking about RoB?

2 Likes

No, I’m working on RoB. Fire is working on something brand new. :wink:

19 Likes

Any awesome hints?

2 Likes

How’s RoD coming along?

This title gives me that “OG going back to the roots and the good old days of SubliminalClub” vibes. When we had titles like Ascension, Mogul, Primal, Primal Seduction, Spartan, Daredevil, Emperor, Khan, Libertine, Power Can Corrupt, etc that dealt with the immediate needs of getting money, sex and power for the sake of living in physical abundance.

Get the basic needs met so that we aspire to advanced levels after a while. Or enjoy the fruits of our labour in the libertine realms.

3 Likes

In the office finally.

My currently owned store titles (Mostly in the order purchased)
  1. Emperor
  2. Rebirth
  3. Mogul
  4. The Ecstasy of Gold Multistage
  5. Ascended Mogul
  6. PRIMAL
  7. Primal Seduction
  8. Khan Multistage
  9. Limitless
  10. Aegis Initiative
  11. Stark ZP
  12. Power Can Corrupt
  13. Mind’s Eye
  14. EMPEROR
  15. Sanguine
  16. The Executive
  17. Libertine
  18. AURA
  19. Regeneration
  20. Diamond
  21. Limit Destroyer
  22. R.I.C.H.
  23. The Commander
  24. Dragon Reborn Multistage
  25. Limitless Executive
  26. Godlike Masculinity
  27. WANTED
  28. Ascension
  29. Love Bomb
  30. Heartsong
  31. DREAMS
  32. Alchemist Core
  33. Paragon Complete
  34. Sex Mastery X2 - Get Better at Sex Subliminal
  35. Inner Circle
  36. Remote Viewing X & Astral Projection X
  37. R.I.C.H. Crypto
  38. Spartan - Apex Warrior
  39. Sex & Seduction
  40. Daredevil
  41. True Social
  42. Renaissance Man
  43. Chosen
  44. Ascension Chamber [Experimental]
  45. Seductress
  46. True Sell
  47. Paragon Sleep
  48. A Love Bomb For Humanity
  49. Emperor Black
  50. The Revelation of Mind
  51. Lineage
  52. The Revelation of Spirit
  53. Chosen From Within
  54. Gaming Mastery X3
  55. Legacy of the Spartan

I would say that the biggest change is seeing for myself that this stuff works when we work it.
I’m not the world’s greatest at sticking to a plan.

The private ZP testing was the first time in a long time I “stuck to the plan” because I wanted to make sure my feedback was useful at the time.

I have 6 customs total. 3 of which were Q/QV2. I also have 3 ZP customs. One of which was a ZP upgrade/rebuild of one of the QV2 ones. That’s the one that’s all EoG cores and R.I.C.H.

The others are Master Moneyfestor and the Ecstatic Emperor.

There are days I think maybe I’ve given myself “too much” choice, but overall more choice is what leads to the kind of behavioral flexibility we need to really succeed in life.

Lately, I’ll say the biggest change I’m seeing is from PCC and reading 48LP. There’s a certain individual I’ve just stopped messing with now. Total ignore mode. That would’ve been harder before diving in on PCC/48LP.

I’m far better off now than before finding The 'Club. And any stuff I’m not better off in, my fault. lack of focus, etc.

10 Likes

daaaaamn, is that a record??

1 Like

I’m sure someone has me beat

1 Like

** What subliminal have you listened to the longest and how long was it?*

Wanted, around 2 weeks when it was first released until now.

Around a year or two on Emperor, Khan tad below that and then Stark. 6 months on DR and then some time between various titles.

** Since you started using our services, what meaningful, impactful, drastic, positive changes have occurred in your life where it has completely shifted for the absolute better?*

Came in at a bad time. I was able to survive a pretty bad situation.

Emperor helped me fix some debts, and PS at the time made life pretty fun.

That spark came in handy. Suddenly things aren’t so bleak, and in some ways, I felt the way I did when I was younger.

That memory was enough for me to embrace life, because it reminded me of the possibilities.

It triggered some feelings/memories I’ve had when life was good, and that was powerful. It’s like a ray of light.

I was reminded, and then I wanted more.

** How many subliminals have you purchased?*

Around 50 majors, and 20 customs more or less.

** What do you truly want out of life?*

I want to be in love with life.

My wants are fairly common. Freedom, happiness, good health, good looks, success.

I want to genuinely feel I lived or living a life that is worth it. Not just for myself but for those I care for.

I want to look my best, feel my best and do my best.

To find my true calling in life and excel at it and be able to enjoy it to the fullest.

Whatever lessons or traumas I learned or been through in the past, that’s where I want it to remain, the past. Life is too short.

I’m not enlightened enough to be thankful for it, I’d punch the lesson in the face if I could, but I can’t, so the next best thing is to change my reality to my liking.

I can’t change the past, but I will use what is in my power to be in control of my future.

** Do you feel stuck?*

I’m still searching for my meaning. My journey continues, and I’m glad I have these tools with me.

** Is your life very similar or close to what it was like when you joined Subliminal Club?*

No. I came in at a bad time, I had to save up before I could make my first purchase. Now I can afford much more than that. That said there is much work to be done and more to achieve.

I believe that SC is for good, and I’m happy I have stumbled upon this place when I did. I wish I did so sooner, perhaps things that have unfolded in my life might have unfolded differently.

In any case, every day is a new day. Life is amazing for some people, and I want it to be amazing for me too.

I don’t want to take away from anyone else or be unfair to get ahead. I want to create my own, be the man I wanted to be and enjoy life to fullest.

10 Likes

Dragon Reborn St 1. Off and on for close to two years

Mental and emotional maturity for sure. I was an anxious immature mess prior to Dragon Reborn St 1. There have been times in the last year or so that I have been accused of being too self aware. I’m still not entirely sure what that means

Financial Independence and security and the ability to live as minimalistic life as possible

Yes. My current living and working situation is very toxic. I’m working on getting out of both.

I wrote this back in January 2021. It still applies. Prior to Dragon Reborn I honestly have no idea how I was able to function on a day to day basis. It seems weird to think about now but I was probably the poster child for what a mentally and emotionally unstable person looks and acts like. The only major downside now is the occasional all consuming regret I have for the people I hurt or alienated and the opportunities I pissed away

8 Likes

Twenty six dollars and change

4 Likes

I can agree with that… After running SE + LD last cycle, I broke through a similar mindset, realising I didn’t want them to work as feeling powerless was a strong thing from childhood.

Imagine going from feeling completely powerless to then having the complete opposite. It’s like when someone wins the lottery and has been broke all their life. I guess society can program you to think you’re born the way you are and nothing about it can change.

5 Likes

I need to be transparent here. I do have my own mental health issues as I have been diagnosed with severe ADHD and Dysthymia or better known as Persistent Depressive Disorder or High Functioning Depression.That last one has always confused me as I don’t see anything functional about being a crying mess. I am on medication for both and I have done therapy but I didn’t connect well with my therapist so I am going to find a new one.

I know @SaintSovereign has posted about how the subs aren’t a substitute for professional help and I agree. That said I do feel they can be a part of the process

People can say what they want about metal music but it’s literally saved my life multiple times

11 Likes

There’s no mind control.

Last year I had so much recon I stopped playing subs for a couple of months. I just couldn’t handle it anymore, Recon was hard. I had no interest to play any sub or go on the forum anymore for a couple of months… so yea, no mind control.

1. What subliminal have you listened to the longest, and how long was it?

That was regeneration with Ql st1for the most part. After that, Paragon and LbfH.

2.Since you started using our services, what meaningful, impactful, drastic, positive changes have occurred in your life where it has completely shifted for the absolute better?

Used paragon, which helped me with getting healthier. I used to get some kind of mind flu regularly, which is now gone. I also stopped using anti histamines and asthma meds(Approved by my doc) for my dust allergies.

Socially I became much better, although I’m still working on that. In groups i’m way more relaxed instead of getting all nervous.

At work, I’m way more assertive than I was before. I speak my mind when necessary and am way more relaxed around people.

I also noticed after running LBfH begin this year that i actually like to be around people. Before that i could be a bit of a lone wolf and would rather spend time with myself.

And many more little improvements.

3. How many subliminals have you purchased?

17 and 2 free. More that I thought :open_mouth:

4. What do you truly want out of life?

Improved social life

improve how I talk and also write.

Excel in my job

Eventually marry and start a family.

5. Do you feel stuck?

No, only when in recon I do feel like I’m stuck.

6. Is your life very similar or close to what it was like when you joined Subliminal Club?

No, definitely changed, even though I’m still a work in progress.

6 Likes