PLEASE READ: emperorQ Testing Thread

I’m glad you did that because I had issues with the ultrasonic one when I ran it on iPhone audio.

1 Like

So does this mean we could see some older titles like Ascension and mogul updated with Q soon?

2 Likes

Most probably yes, @Floridianninja. Am looking forward to an update of Ultimate Artist with Q.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to Ultimate Artist and hopefully Khan eventually. I wonder when Minds eye will be finished, can’t wait to use it.

3 Likes

@Floridianninja - if Khan gets an upgrade, it would be ultimate. Could rename Khan to that star trek meme of that captain screaming “KHAAAAANNN!”

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I noticed a lot of people saying they’re not remembering dreams with EQ. I don’t either. Any chance of boosting this aspect in the next update?

2 Likes

I find I am remembering at least themes for my dreams and sometimes the specifics. It seems like, maybe, the deepness with which I am sleeping is actually making it so I do not recall dreams quite as clearly as I did with previous incarnations of Emperor, especially version 1, which was the strongest for me for dream recall.

1 Like

Would love to see an update of UA. Before testing EmperorQ, I had been running it in ultrasonic in my office at work and have had it running either solo or as part of a stack since it came out.

I have noticed it having an effect on my creative activities and research.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed that my posts aren’t too few to test out the Q! :sunglasses: :rofl:

1 Like

Guess he is very busy.

1 Like

Are you going to start guiding EmperorQ testers or is this only for the ones who get chosen to test the name embedded version?

1 Like

So far, the journals have been so detailed and informational that we haven’t had to “guide” anyone yet.

7 Likes

This is positive :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Just sent you a PM to request access to testing EmperorQ

1 Like

@SaintSovereign still waiting for testing file…

1 Like

patience man don’t rush saint, he said he will be accepting new applicants soon, he probably has a shit ton of messages and it takes a lot of time to go through all of them

4 Likes

Based on the journals i read, this seems the perfect balance between (old) Emperor and Khan. Would love to be picked part of the testing pack :smiley:

3 Likes

EmperorQ seems to be a lot more powerful, e.g in the social aspects. Is this more a result of changes in the script or in the built method (Quantumtech or how you call it now)?

2 Likes

The word hasn’t been invented yet. To Fire’s annoyance, since subliminal companies absolutely love inventing impressive sounding names for their technology that make no sense at all to the common person or science in general. :slight_smile:

I think it’s not so much an improvement in the social aspect but more an improvement in the push-to-action scripting first introduced in Iron Throne. People on EmperorQ just engage a lot more. In anything.

My guess anyway, haven’t read the other journals but I’m seeing a trend form in the forum.

2 Likes

Will we eventually get some kind of anwser on what was included in EmperorQ so we can know exactly how we’ve been influenced… I really feel like Q is on a whole new level! For now I haven’t read EmperorQ’s journal to stay as neutral as possible, except I peeked at @AMASH’s journal a little bit haha, but that’s it!

6 Likes