Main Discussion Thread - Q

@SaintSovereign, can you please check your PM? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen it, knee thick in development right now. Taking a break to try and catch up on things. I’ll answer everyone as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Will Q also allow name embedding the mainstream titles (e.g Khan) or is this special to only Q titles.

2 Likes

Yes, but you’ll have to pay Q’s pricing, since it’s technically a custom.

7 Likes

That makes me as a Khan fanatic very excited.

Quoting this

And for the testing, are we required to do certain things or shall we just listen and report back our results?

4 Likes

Just listen like you normally would, but we’ll need more detail observations. Dreams, frequency of dreams, feelings, etc. We’ll guide testers, let them know exactly what we need.

4 Likes

I just had to re-read this one. So does this mean that we can have PSIT masked soon? I remember last year people were asking when PSIT would be released again. And that they were also requesting for a masked version for it. I guess with Q, almost anything is now possible.

2 Likes

If you think Q is awesome, wait until R is released. :wink:

5 Likes

I’d like to hear a campfire or fireplace track

4 Likes

I think a low volume background track from The Legacy and / Or So Below would be an interesting choice to test out. Pumping people up steadily in the background as they go about their day.

3 Likes

Thunderstorm

5 Likes

Thunderstorm is awesome. Or crickets at night. Or instead of the rainfall the sound of a river flowing. Some people like whale sounds.

Of course there are musical choices as well. Many of the classics are free to use nowadays I believe. Or certain relaxing piano compositions.

Then there are white noise type files. Monroe has a wooshing sound that they use for the binaurals that’s kind of relaxing. There are also sound healing sounds like Solfeggio and the likes. Or those sounds recorded from space and planets.

There would need to be enough noise to mask the track, it should be royalty free and free to use. And of course since there are some sounds you wouldn’t want to listen to continuously, so would the buyer be allowed to create multiple masked tracks for their purchase so they can have some variety?

6 Likes

Just successfully sent Gaming Mastery X through Q. Still needs some tweaking before we can release any Q-generated products, but we’ll get there soon.

8 Likes

We’ll consider it. Q makes things easier, but there are still considerable costs associated with sending a track through it.

3 Likes

so how to we try out for these testings?

2 Likes

Well couldn’t you technically build a custom multistage if you pick similar but different modules for 2 custom name embedded subs?

2 Likes

Nice about time that one gets an update lol. So is the tech in these Q updated products stronger then quantum tech or is it like quantum tech v2?

2 Likes

I’ll send out a testing application form soon. We’ve pretty much finished with the programming that creates masked subliminals. Ultrasonic is giving us a bit of trouble, but we’re making significant headway.

3 Likes

Right now, it’s Quantum Tech. However, @Fire is currently working on advancing the technology for Q’s launch later this year.

6 Likes

Are you guys patenting this tech? It sounds like something you’d want to do :smiley:

1 Like