Main Disc. Thread - The Legacy ZP

Does Legacy count towards the total max 3 ZP subs? Asking since I think it is more a hypnosis meditation.

thanks

Have you looked at the Zero Point Listening Instructions?

1 Like

Why do you think that?

1 Like

It was originally something like that. A “hybrid hypnosis + silent subliminal”.

They will update the descriptions over time.

1 Like

Yes but asking because description says it is part hypnosis.

Because of description

Gotcha Thanks

@SaintSovereign I noticed that this product has subclub black as one of its tags is that a mistake?

Mistake.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Can this sub help supercharge energy levels throughout the day?

I think this is a support ticket moment.

2 Likes

So below did the trick for me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Has anyone used this? I see it says it’s job is to connect the conscious mind with the subconscious mind. I always thought of this as a fitness subliminal. But I’m thinking of pairing it with limitless executive to give me that mental strength.

I’m also wondering how this can be used in fitness and how does it compare to beast within, beast unleashed, spartan, ef 1-4, etc.

2 Likes

Please enter a support ticket. (Good question!)

Did you get an answer on that?

I keep on discovering new gems in the shop.

I may run this :rofl: Any other reviews for this subliminal?

3 Likes

Yes this was the message

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for such a delayed response. Legacy isn’t necessarily just a fitness subliminal. You may notice mental enhancements such as different mental connections, thought processes, ideas etc. As for the fitness aspects you may notice increased endurance, strength and drive etc. To compare Legacy to other fitness titles is a bit tough as they’re all unique in their own way. To get the best from each module it’s best to experiment with different combinations and stacks to get the most out of each title. Again, my apologies for this late response. Please feel free to reopen this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

This looks like a weirdly interesting sub. Thanks @millyx did you end up running it?

1 Like

I haven’t as of yet

2 Likes

Is nobody using this? Really? The least talked about sub, but one of the most interesting.

3 Likes

I think this thread got lost and began gathering cob webs :slight_smile:.

Glad you bumped it :slight_smile: I am going to relook at legacy.

1 Like

Running it with Spartan right now (plus experimentals) and that combination is doing wonders for my martial arts practice. And generally adds to productivity and getting things done.

6 Likes

I too have considered running this sub, or at least incorporating it into my fighting custom. I haven’t decided on Legacy or Spartan yet, most would gravitate to the latter but I’m definitely interested in this.

4 Likes