Grimm's journey into becoming a masculine confident man

Dr Aziz is so underrated. I listen to his podcast shrink for the shy guy and his work has helped me alot especially when it comes to not caring what others think and approach anxiety. What subs and stacks are you currently using ?

4 Likes

You can also try Godlike Masculinity. I guess it depends on your goals and expectations. Try reading the journals here to help you decide better.

3 Likes

Isn’t godlike masculinity in ascension??

3 Likes

Good point. Either way, I think you can stack them whichever way you want.

4 Likes

Now I’m just running emperor by itself. I was running rebirth with it. It has limitless in it which I really like. So I will just keep it like this till I possibly switch over to Khan.

4 Likes

You seem to be attracted to Ascension and Primal. So trust your intuition, my friend :slight_smile:

Run it for a number of months, and it will really help you fix a lot of the problems

I’d say, a fantastic playlist for you would be:
2x Primal
1x Ascension
1x Rebirth

And play The Legacy supercharger once or twice in the morning. It does wonders to your masculinity and determination and mental strength.

Let us know how it goes, please keep a journal here and welcome to our community!

7 Likes

Sounds like it. You sense your boundaries violated and your reaction is what it should be, even though it was your sister. Nice Guys have a high tolerance level for others pushing them around. So having personal power would be the antidote.

Whatever you decide to run, add Rebirth to flip the script on that “weak man” story.

4 Likes

So I decided to go with primal yesterday. So right now I’ll be running primal and Ascension for the rest of the year maybe I’ll add some supercharges in the future I’ll see.
As I slept last night with Ascension and primal running on my phone through headphones I woke up feeling a desire to volunteer. Earlier this summer I joined a volunteer organization but didn’t attend. So this morning I said after I come back from the gym I’ll set a date to volunteer and I did.
Oct 10th I’ll be volunteering for this organization.
I should also add this morning I felt as if I needed to get going and start building up my smv and focus on my purpose/ passion more. I’ll be turning 29 in December and I feel this sense of urgency that I need to get going and finish the year strong. If Ascension can make me feel like this I can’t imagine ascended mogul.
Also on December 7 my bday I’ll hit 90 days of nofap. This is a huge goal for me and would love to hit it on my birthday. I’ve had all sorts of streaks 7 months being the longest last year but since I lapsed in the end of December of 2018 or early January of 2019 it’s been a up and down year of nofap in 2019. I’ve had all sorts of streaks but never hit 90 days in 2019. I want to hit this goal in 2019 December 7.
Now I felt the urge to fap about 2 hours ago I considered doing it but didn’t. Thank god. Self sabatoge is a real thing for me.
Now as for legacy isn’t legacy just for working out ? How can it help masculinity and mental strenth ?

6 Likes

No difference. Just that Ascended Mogul will make you focus on money.

Ascension is a purely focused sub, which I think works better in your case because you are mixing it with Primal. So less distractions by adding yet another focus.

You are doing great now. NoFap your way into sticking into this playlist at least until the end of the year to finish it strong :smiley:

Spartan is for working out. Legacy is for mental toughness and the desire to be strong and powerful and determined to never give up. This can be used for working out or for life in general.

Many people use Legacy to become stronger men, you can ask around or read their reports. It’s just so wonderful and powerful, you shouldn’t miss out on using it every day!

5 Likes

I’ll take your word for it brother I will get legacy next week. I’m been reading this forum like a madman the pass few days and I’ve come across your comments and posts and it’s beyond valuable.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words @Grimm1390. You’ve started a good journey, one that will change you for the better.

I am happy for you, and I hope you’ll keep your journal updated often so we follow your growth :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just wanted to know am i listening to the ultra sonic sublimals the right way ?
Im listening to ascension ultra sonic right now and this is what im getting on that freequency app. Its not hitting the 20 decibal but close i think

2 Likes

Which device do you use and on what level (of how many levels) is the sound?

1 Like

are you measuring at your ear or directly at the source? the only measure that counts is directly at your ear.

2 Likes

So im using my phone for both measuring frequency and playing the ultra sonic

2 Likes

you need to measure using a different device otherwise you will never be able to measure the dB that are reaching your ear.

1 Like

Try playing the speaker test HERE and see what volume you can comfortably tolerate. Then adjust the volume accordingly for your ultrasonic subs.

Frequensee and measuring devices is too much technical faffing around.

4 Likes

Sounds like alot of work to make sure your using the ultrasonic the right way lol
So i got true social since seeing it on sale. I listened to both back to back just to see. I was jittery because of my caffiene pills from earlier but when i listened to social king within 3 minutes i felt calm. Now earlier i listened to both ascension and primal. I was at work doing security as a hot Puerto rican girl came in to my building. I thought she worked her but she didnt. She was a hire ranked security in the building next door to me and was wondering how she could get a job in my building. We talked and she was friendly. I noticed a ring on her hand and asked her out she said she was married. The whole time throughout the conversation i was not nervous not to ask her out though. I was kinda nervous just doing normal talking with her.When she left i felt and still feel a fire in my stomach because this happend a hour ago to get my life together. I felt the fire to get more hours doing security or find a better job. I feel the fire in me to get my life together so i can get girl’s hot like this Puerto rican chick. Im not upset over the rejection just motivated to get where i need to be so i can get more money and get girls

6 Likes

If it’s playing out of your phone speaker then thats perfect because the mic is measuring very close to the speaker. once your a couple feet from the speaker the decibels drop. So that’s perfect. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

If you have an old phone you can install that app on it to test it if you like but you really don’t need to. The phones speaker doesn’t get loud enough to hurt your ears like a home speaker system can. That’s how mine looks on my phone

3 Likes