Main Discussion Thread - Q

Just successfully sent Gaming Mastery X through Q. Still needs some tweaking before we can release any Q-generated products, but we’ll get there soon.

8 Likes

We’ll consider it. Q makes things easier, but there are still considerable costs associated with sending a track through it.

3 Likes

so how to we try out for these testings?

2 Likes

Well couldn’t you technically build a custom multistage if you pick similar but different modules for 2 custom name embedded subs?

2 Likes

Nice about time that one gets an update lol. So is the tech in these Q updated products stronger then quantum tech or is it like quantum tech v2?

2 Likes

I’ll send out a testing application form soon. We’ve pretty much finished with the programming that creates masked subliminals. Ultrasonic is giving us a bit of trouble, but we’re making significant headway.

3 Likes

Right now, it’s Quantum Tech. However, @Fire is currently working on advancing the technology for Q’s launch later this year.

6 Likes

Are you guys patenting this tech? It sounds like something you’d want to do :smiley:

1 Like

so like quantum tech with added name embedding?

1 Like

Awesome … would love to try the emperor v5 script you have

2 Likes

Yes, gaming mastery X masked?

3 Likes

Can we expect to see physical change modules? A physical change subliminal that actually works would be a dream come true :smiley:. I say that not having tried any existing SubClub products which induce such since I am focusing on Khan for the time being.

2 Likes

How about Ascension or Ascended Mogul?

4 Likes

The ones he listed are probably just the first they will run through and test, then eventually they maybe test them all and update them.

4 Likes

The nice part of course is that since Q will be implemented for single-stage products first, those will finally receive some love again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’re very close to finishing up the programming that produces the ultrasonic file. This part has been difficult, but after almost 48 hours of non-stop work, I can say that we’re in the endgame now. :wink:

12 Likes

Much quicker than expected, it seems!

4 Likes

That is awesome news! I assume within 2 weeks user testing will resume?

3 Likes

I would prefer Aircraft Cabin sound like a competitor is offering and a calm ocean wave or something similar calm. It shouldnt be stressful to listen to.

3 Likes

Well it has to be something neutral for everyone to like it. I guess a higher quality soundtrack, something like raindrops on a windows or ocean waves our indeed pretty neutral. If they we’re to go and use specific soundtracks they should give the option for having multiple masked tracks available.

1 Like