Main Discussion Thread - Q

Make it rain

6 Likes

Shaman drums or Japanese style instruments

3 Likes

Japanese or Chinese style instruments would be nice but so would celtic instruments.

3 Likes

These things sound like cool ideas until you remember that you have to listen for 4-6 hours. Remember that, lol.

9 Likes

Then orgasm sounds, like Libertine.

I’m sure 4-6 hours of that is just fantastic :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Megalovania from Undertale?

2 Likes

White noise?

2 Likes

While I agree, we have to remember that we don’t have to decide on only one sound that needs to be for everyone, all the time. By having the choice of 3-5 different sounds, we can have one that you play only from time to time. E.g.

Something that gets you pumped. Something that is more auditorily pleasing.

2 Likes

I’d find a subliminal track that included sleep entrainment that would not require headphones to be useful, though not in any way essential.

2 Likes

Actually, the opposite is true. Q generates one masked subliminal and one ultrasonic and the system only allows for a limited amount of masked files. Also, consider the fact that Q generated custom titles will cost more than our major programs. So, if you pay the premium for a custom title, you’ll want a mask that’s palatable for long periods of time unless you rely more on ultrasonic more. That means, we have to find sounds that – percentage wise – appeals to the highest amount of users.

6 Likes

White noise is a possibility.

8 Likes

We’re looking into creating masked files that includes all kinds of entrainment. That’ll be later this year, though.

6 Likes

Will Q be able to be used to update supercharger titles such as dreams and beyond limitless?

3 Likes

Oh so you will only get one masked subliminal where I thought you get at least 2.

But still, many people “never” listen to masked subliminals, including me. And I would rather enjoy a masked subliminal which has a pumping track for on the go when I feel like it than a rain sound.

2 Likes

Honestly, though, it is pretty likely I would only use the standard issue masked track, and I am fine with it as it is.

3 Likes

I really like the white noise idea and the shamanic idea, maybe u could use schumann resonance drum noises with the earth frequency that can help us relax, make us grounded and more open to accepting the subliminals.

As of Amash’s idea, I love it waay too much but I don’t wanna be running to the bathroom every half an hour since it’s too uncontrollable anymore :wink::face_with_hand_over_mouth:, it could be super distracting tbh, but also :drooling_face:, choices choices

2 Likes

Spend 4-6 hours in theta and time will fly by… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe it would be ok if you’re going to bed. But how will you be able to get any work done?

1 Like

Very, very focused. :wink:

You play this side by side when playing subs?