PLEASE READ: emperorQ Testing Thread

Guys please note. You can see the file name is “EmperorQa Experimental” only after you download it onto your phone/computer. In the download section online, it still has the same previous name

3 Likes

This is for , who has 1 hour file or is this new download for all ( as mine was 45 mins )

3 Likes

@rajeshwer -

Most likely only the hour long version has the error. But if I were you, I would download the file again and see if the downloaded file’s name is changed to EmperorQa. If the name is changed, use the new version.

1 Like

I’m glad you did that because I had issues with the ultrasonic one when I ran it on iPhone audio.

1 Like

So does this mean we could see some older titles like Ascension and mogul updated with Q soon?

2 Likes

Most probably yes, @Floridianninja. Am looking forward to an update of Ultimate Artist with Q.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to Ultimate Artist and hopefully Khan eventually. I wonder when Minds eye will be finished, can’t wait to use it.

3 Likes

@Floridianninja - if Khan gets an upgrade, it would be ultimate. Could rename Khan to that star trek meme of that captain screaming “KHAAAAANNN!”

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I noticed a lot of people saying they’re not remembering dreams with EQ. I don’t either. Any chance of boosting this aspect in the next update?

2 Likes

I find I am remembering at least themes for my dreams and sometimes the specifics. It seems like, maybe, the deepness with which I am sleeping is actually making it so I do not recall dreams quite as clearly as I did with previous incarnations of Emperor, especially version 1, which was the strongest for me for dream recall.

1 Like

Would love to see an update of UA. Before testing EmperorQ, I had been running it in ultrasonic in my office at work and have had it running either solo or as part of a stack since it came out.

I have noticed it having an effect on my creative activities and research.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed that my posts aren’t too few to test out the Q! :sunglasses: :rofl:

1 Like

Guess he is very busy.

1 Like

Are you going to start guiding EmperorQ testers or is this only for the ones who get chosen to test the name embedded version?

1 Like

So far, the journals have been so detailed and informational that we haven’t had to “guide” anyone yet.

7 Likes

This is positive :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Just sent you a PM to request access to testing EmperorQ

1 Like

@SaintSovereign still waiting for testing file…

1 Like

patience man don’t rush saint, he said he will be accepting new applicants soon, he probably has a shit ton of messages and it takes a lot of time to go through all of them

4 Likes

Based on the journals i read, this seems the perfect balance between (old) Emperor and Khan. Would love to be picked part of the testing pack :smiley:

3 Likes