Path to Greatness

They’re perfectly fine, and I was using them back in the day when we listened as much as possible.

1 Like

I wish we have no question asked 30 day return period like that of the US. Once you open the product packaging, you cannot return the product, unless the product is faulty out of the box. (That’s why I am more cautious and reserved when making a purchase.)

Going back to subliminal/my life related issue, I just purchased The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. I don’t know. After reading the PCC product description page, I felt the need to read the book. (I’m probably going to include PCC in my stack, once I pickup the new pair of headphones, whatever it may be.)

Besides, I have been living pretty much no music, no games, no videos and no reviews/studying for the last 2~3 weeks. (I’m gonna need that headphones soon to start reviewing. Need to re-watch some lectures) It’s probably a good time to do the reading.

I’m not sure how that book’s going to add to my growth, but I have a feeling that it’s going to somehow change me. I just hope it’s going to be a good change.

1 Like

I just saw the new release of Chosen: The Way of Nature.

As I was reading the product description, I was like this may be the sub I need for continuing my study. I was thinking that maybe I will stack all 3 Chosen subs together, and truly become the “chosen.”

Perhaps, the “Path to Greatness” begins with I becoming the “Chosen.”

I finally got a new pair of headphones.

Sennheiser HD569. It’s big and light enough. It also does not leak sound much. It’s also relatively cheap. (Other headphones with big earpads are much more expensive.) Only problem might be heat and moist coming from a prolonged use.

It took too much time to figure this out. I hope I’m going to be happy with this headphones for a long time. Hopefully, it does not disappoint me soon.

I will begin my next cycle next week as it’s easier to count days when starting the sub cycle from Monday.

I still have to determine what subs I will use. Here’s the list of subs I’m considering.

1. Chosen: the way of nature
  2. Chosen from within
  3. Chosen (original version)
  4. Emperor: House of Medici
  5. Stark
  6. Renaissance Man
  7. Heartsong
  8. Khan
1 Like

If you are listening to 2 titles, that’s 2 X 15 minutes = 30 minutes.

What are your goals?

1 Like

Well, it wasn’t only about the subs, for 15 mins, or 30 mins, the headphones would be fine. However, for several hours of use? (For other uses than subs) I’ll have to see. I’m already finding that I will be having some adjustment periods to headphones. After all, they are bulkier than earphones.

@Kyuss
That’s a very good question. I have several goals in my life just as everyone does. (e.g. finance, love, sex, success, status, family, etc.) Lately, I have been questioning what’s the priority order of these goals (and which one takes the highest priority given my current situation), and what combination of the subs is the best for the goal given the order.

I suppose the most immediate and never ceasing goal is academic related goals as I am still in the school (although I am not taking the summer semester), but I had used QL for over a year. I don’t think I want to use QL again. (At least not this time, nor anytime soon.)

Oh and I forgot to add one sub to the list. Power Can Corrupt.

1 Like

I noticed something interesting lately.

Although it’s been almost a month since I stopped listening to subs, I think I am feeling more profound effect.

Here are things I noticed.

1. When it comes to writing a response to people, I tend to write less. Basically, I am finding that the less I say, the better it becomes usually.

2. Even when I have many things to say in response, (and I write them out in the first time), I usually come back and get rid of the most of them. Then, I write a short and simple response.

3. I think I am taking the 48 laws of power well. It’s almost as if the response comes somewhat naturally (even before I read the stuff). (However, some questions still come when I was reading 48 laws of power.)

To summarize, it kind of felt like speaking/writing less is more, and silence can be golden.

Also, I’ve not yet listened to Power Can Corrupt. I believe these changes come from House of Medici and/or Chosen from Within. I guess they may have some overlap.

I observed these less while listening to the subs. However, I am seeing these more nowadays. I suppose subs’ effect can become more pronounced when I take break. (not a short, but a longer one)

Given this, I think I can benefit from some rests in between sub listening pattern. (in addition to the necessary break from the ZP listening schedule)

1 Like

I had an interesting experience.

I attended art song concert. (I believe Lied/Kunstlied is the formal name. I may be wrong though.)

In one song, I believe I experienced synesthesia. When I was hearing this guy’s singing, I saw a color in front of my eyes. (Green, to be precise). It was a truly eye opening experience.

Perhaps, this experience is indicating that my next sub stack should include either Renaissance Man, and/or Chosen the way of nature.

I have two updates to make. One is about 48 laws of power, and the other is about natal chart.

I began reading The 48 Laws of Power although slowly, I am making a progress. I plan to read at least one law per day. I have finished reading up to law #3.

Here are several thoughts/feelings I got from reading the book.

1. I felt as if I am already practicing/acting the laws in my life. Perhaps, an influence of my running Medici (although I haven’t run it for an extended period.)

2. The laws make sense and not very difficult to understand. Again, it can be from my running Medici. (Interesting as I haven’t run PCC, but it wouldn’t be surprising Medici may have (naturally) contents related to PCC and/or the 48 laws of power)

3. I felt/thought the contents of the book are useful and interesting. However, I also thought/felt that I must not only be able to have a natural command of the law at will, but I must go beyond and be better than the laws. I think the feeling gets stronger as I read more.

I wonder how 48 laws of power will work in synergy with my sub stack (something I am still determining as I am still waiting to hear back a response about the triple chosen stack question (which I have also placed a support ticket for)), but I think the synergy will be great.

About natal chart, well, I stumbled upon a Venus sign calculator, and I checked mine out. I also read the description of how my Venus sign affects love affairs.

I was very shocked to read the description as the explanation was extremely close to my taste of girl/woman (and the type of love I want/desire.) It was too close that it was a bit scary. However, I felt a bit of relief as it in a way felt like it answered some unanswered and unknown questions.

I hope to get an answer to my question about chosen stack soon, an official answer in the form of reply to the thread I created or an official answer to the support ticket I placed.

2 Likes

I wrote that I believe a break time (other than or more than the required washout days of ZP) can benefit.

I believe I am still seeing the influence of sub even though it’s becoming almost like a month since I last listened to sub.

I got an email from a former classmate asking me about a course. It ended with us discussing about degree path.

It was intriguing to see that the person remembered how I mentioned taking that course. Once. I believe I mentioned it only once. Good memory, or I must have left some impactful impression.

In fact, this was not the last person with who I discussed/shared my thoughts about the course. I talked with two other classmates last semester about that course. (And these guys were in another class.)

I think this was an influence from either Chosen from Within or Medici. (I suspect CFW had probably more impact). I believe I was running the stack that included Medici, CFW, and Heartsong when I first discussed about that course with the two classmates. Then I continued running the sub a bit (then a forced break from ear issues), and then I got contacted by this former classmate.

I guess I was taking some sort of leader role, and perhaps building relationships. Either way, I think this can be see as the result from sub uses (medici and CFW). More results seem to bloom even when I am on the sub break.

I also wanted to write that my inquisitive nature got stronger. When there is something I need to know, plan well, and make good decisions (e.g. purchasing a right pair of headphones, and making a degree path/course plan for my next career move/next stage in my life), I have unending list of questions to a point that annoyed a person I was asking questions.

One was a member of a hifi forum, and the other is the advisor. I kind of felt sorry for both, but for the advisor I also thought, well it’s your job to help me build a degree path.

This thought made me ponder whether I’d be a cold and ruthless leader/boss when I run my own business/organization. Being cold and ruthless has its place, but I am also questioning, whether there are other and better ways to treat and manage my employees and those who work for me.

Also, I’ve begun planning and working with building degree path, about 3 weeks prior to next semester’s registration date. I guess this long term planning is related to Medici.

I suppose I could have put this with the previous post, but I thought to make it a separate one as this one is going to be about the stack list I am considering.

Innovator/wise sage with great ideas and wisdom stack

• Chosen: the Way of Nature (CWN) + Stark + Renaissance Man (RM)

Intelligence boost stack

• QL stage 4 + Beyond Limitless + Limitless
  • RM + Beyond Limitless/Limitless/QL stage 4 + Beyond Limitless/Limitless/QL stage 4
  • CWN/RM/Beyond Limitless/Limitless/QL stage 4 + CWN/RM/Beyond Limitless/Limitless/QL stage 4 + CWN/RM/Beyond Limitless/Limitless/QL stage 4

I am chosen stack:

• CWN + Chosen from Within (CFW) + original Chosen (Chosen)

Let’s build legacy with positive leadership:

• House of Medici (HOM) + CFW + CWN
  • HOM + CFW/CWN + Stark → let’s build legacy with innovation and positive leadership stack

Building legacy with innovation and art:

• HOM + RM + Stark

Let’s build legacy with love and attract romantic partner to build legacy with

• HOM + Heartsong
  • HOM + Heartsong + something else

Ultimate romance stack

• Heartsong + Primal Seduction (PS) + Sex and Seduction (SS)

Ultimate sex stack

• PS + SS + Diamond

And then there are multi-stages like Khan and EoG (which I have them, but am not sure when I’ll run)

The above are the lists I have thought about, and I have all of them except CWN, which I plan on purchasing.

Currently, I think I am mostly drawn to Innovator/wise sage with great ideas and wisdom stack, though I may do intelligence boost stack as I will be starting to do the reviews. However, since I have mostly run intelligence related sub (Quantum Limitless) I think I am less inclined to do that stack anytime soon.

Since I am also considering to start listening the sub about legacy building (as it will take time to manifest and I think this is a long term project), I may do stacks related to legacy building (meaning the one that includes HOM).

Additionally, I have gotten several readings (tarot, natal chart, and Bazi/Chinese 4 pillar reading) that indicate likelihood of meeting a romantic partner (or a soulmate). Bazi/Chinese reading indicated that either this or next year is the best year to get married. I don’t want to solely rely on these readings (I treat the readings more with fun, attitude of if it’s right, good, if not, okay), but given that almost (if not all) the readings indicate this (even the non romantic related ones say this), I suppose I may run a stack that also address this part. (The idea is that if there’s so many of them, then there’s merit to look at it or act on it.)

Anyway, I am thinking that I am more likely to run the Innovator/wise sage with great ideas and wisdom stack than the other ones. However, I’m going to go to bed, let it sit for a while, and come back to think about this with refreshed mind.

Meanwhile, I welcome your thoughts and potential modifications to the stacks I mentioned.

I have begun my sub routine.

Here’s the stack:

Medici + Stark + ?

Let me explain why I chose Medici and Stark in the first place. I have been in contact with my advisor to figure out my degree plan, and it’s going to go for a while. Since I believe that my degree path and the course choices I make would likely have impacts on my next stage of life (my career), I think it would be a good idea to bring subs that are about building legacy, bringing wealth, and making innovation (whether products or service.)

I haven’t determined the third sub for two reasons.

1. I see that my post count may qualify me for a rank update, so that would give me 3% discount on the purchase I would make. (Chosen the way of nature) Before I’d like to get the discount if I can. My next sub day will be tomorrow. If I can’t get the rank update in time, I may stack another sub and add chosen way of nature in the next rotation.

2. I am thinking whether it would be better to add renaissance man given the reason for the current sub stack. I was also thinking whether to add RICH, but I already have financial part covered by Medici and Stark, so maybe not the best one.

I still have some time to determine the third sub, until then I’ll think about this a bit more.

edit: I forgot to add that I might have messed up my sub listening schedule. I misremembered ZP instruction that I thought day 1: 2 subs, day 2: 1 sub, day 3: 2 subs, day 4: 1 sub… I basically forgot that I needed to have break days in between each days of listening. I for some reason wanted to check the instruction, and I saved myself from messing up sub schedule/routine.

My incident just demonstrated that it’s a good idea to revisit the official instruction once in a while, especially if you have taken some extended sub break (or washout).

Quick update.

I’ve decided to add Renaissance Man to the current stack.

The current stack is

Medici + Stark + Renaissance Man

All in ZP format.

Also, I am getting more information about the degree requirements. I will start build a table with different course options for different fields I may be interested to work at (for career immediately after the degree). Hopefully that can lead to another constructive engagement with my advisor, and can help finalize my degree plan.

I still have quite a bit of time to get this done, so I plan to devote much time for developing my degree plan/path.

So many choices and so many paths. I remember reading somewhere that having too many choices can paralyze the person, essentially making it similar to having no choice. I feel like I am in a similar situation. Nevertheless, I’ll try to divide and conquer, and approach the task one step at a time.

Hopefully, my sub stack (and the choice of the subs) can help me with the planning.

2 Likes

Quick update here.

I find that on sometimes I feel quite drained after listening to HOM + Stark. I’d be pretty much sleeping during the entire time the next day.

Some other times, I find that I am not drained as much. Perhaps, this has to do with the weather.

I don’t think I am noticing big differences after changing to the updated/upgraded ZP version. (I’ll have to see the difference on Renaissance Man though.)

On the other hand, I believe I am seeing influence of Medici. For instance, I had a session with a career advisor at the school to help determine my elective choices. (The school offers quite a lot of different electives.) I discussed some of the thoughts with the advisor with a few different routes in mind, but apparently, the route of finance/consulting/business analytics seems to have hit the advisor hardest. Besides, I have felt that I would prefer to be in the higher role than doing grunt level work. (I have felt like this even before running the subs though.)

Anyway, I think my thoughts seem to have become more aligned with that of House of Medici’s, so that could be something.

Also, I just finished a sub cycle, so I have a choice of going with the next stack, or running the current stack for another cycle. Currently, I am leaning towards going to a next stack. Another things to think about for sure…

1 Like

After getting an answer about stack rotation from the following thread, I found that I need to stick to at least 2 cycles before rotating/changing to next stack.

Therefore, I am running the same stack again.

I’ve updated HOM and Stark to the newer ZP version. Unfortunately, Renaissance Man (RM) hasn’t gotten updated, so I’m running the older version. I’ll update RM, when the newer version is released.

Nothing much to add, except that I believe I may have added a few ideas for starting a consulting career/business after I’m done with this AI degree.

Wow, last post back in July… Well, I have been quite busy with school and internship applications.

Since I found that this has been the internship application season a bit too late, I needed to drop one course, in order to keep the workload manageable.

I have ended up applying for nearly 50 different positions (and I might apply to more). Despite the efforts, I have gotten rejected in almost all the applications (still waiting for a few positions for interview). In a sense, this has been a good practice as I am getting more used to rejection. However, I can’t get the feeling off that this has been a waste; perhaps I should have just stuck with that extra course, all that applications for nothing…

Between July and now, I have had a changes in stack, and I can’t recall all the stacks. (One reason for keeping with journal, but I’ve been busy) However, I remember that all of the stacks pretty much included HOM.

Anyway, here’s my current stack:

HOM
True Sell
Emperor Twilight Black

My previous stack:

HOM
True Sell
PCC

I made a rapid change to the previous stack. It was a stack that I stuck most of the semester. Why True Sell and PCC? Well, because I thought that applying for internships is selling myself, and I wanted to improve my selling skills. (Apparently, it has not produced great result in terms of internship application results.) Not only that, I thought writing papers, and writing discussion posts are also related to selling, selling my ideas. Therefore, the choice of True Sell. PCC was chosen, because I thought I needed to start preparing myself for the (internship) workplace environment, and I thought PCC would be great for that choice.

Then twilight black came, and I swapped it for PCC. Why emperor black? I thought that I could use a short boost (since it was exam time), and I am thinking of doing something intensively during the break. (I have yet to decide what I will do during the break.) Therefore choosing emperor black.

One thing I noticed about emperor black is that it gets you to focus anything quite intensely, perhaps too intensively.

That’s it for this update, and next time I come back, I hope I come back with a good news.

1 Like

I tried Emperor Twilight Black for two cycles, and I found that I did not go on hyper mode. At moments, I was feeling like going to go on hyper mode, but more than half of the times, I wasn’t. (I sort of had a plan for going hyper, but I ended up not doing that.) Instead, I suppose I was on a hyper break/play mode.

Perhaps, that was what was necessary. Anyway, I ended up running Emperor twilight black during the break time (so break from the school). The plan was to go crazy with internship applications. However, my motivation sort of died. This leads to my next point.

I have gotten quite a lot of rejections from the internship applications. Also, I have lost interests in the material I have studied for a while. (Perhaps a better way of putting it would be the interesting stuff has become less interesting, and I am now somewhat disappointed in the subjects I am learning.)

Instead, I have developed a strong urge to start building a business that would be location independent. Also, I have developed a strong feeling that I want to outsource most of the necessary work of the business to someone else.

I wonder if this is the influence of HOM. After all, it is probably the sub that I have ran for the longest period of time.

Also, because I ran emperor black for two terms, I have dropped it. I was considering what I was going to run, and I was strongly attracted to the Ecstasy of Gold. Perhaps, not the best one to run it while I am in the school. Regardless, I felt very strong feelings to start running that title, so it’s now in my stack.

My current stack:
True Sell
HOM
Ecstasy of Gold stage 1

Since Ecstasy of Gold is a multistage title, I thought about running it alone. However, I also thought that if I were to drop HOM and True sell (or just True sell), it would be changing the more than one title in the stack, which may be against the guideline of switching/cycling the ZP stacks. Therefore, I just swapped emperor black with Ecstasy of Gold.

Anyway, it seems that my current stack is very highly finance/business oriented, and I am not sure how that’s going to work out while I am in the school. Hopefully, I will think of great business opportunities/plans while in the school, and perhaps I may be able to start something light that I can also do while in school.

Let’s see how this will play out.

1 Like