Path to Greatness

Hello everyone,

As discussed in my introduction to the forum, I started listening to the sub from Monday. (It’s past Monday here.)

Given that I have written extensively about myself, and the goal in my introduction, I am going to just leave a link here for those interested.

Here’s the overall plan.

1st round: Learning and cognitive ability boost

• Starting Sub: Limitless (first week or two solo and may add Beyond Limitless, depending on reconciliation)
  • After 1 month of Limitless
  • Quantum Limitless + Beyond Limitless (+Sanguine/Rebirth when reconciliation issue comes up)

2nd round: Becoming a man who is ready to conquer and start taking the world

• Starter: Stark
  • After a month of Stark
  • Khan + Emperor: House of Medici + Stark (+Sanguine/Rebirth when reconciliation becomes bad)
  • Occasional running of QL stage 4 or Beyond Limitless for refresher of 1st stage
  • Also considering to add Power Can Corrupt and Inner Circle, but I wonder if it would be an overload of the stack

3rd round: Start building empire/family legacy, gathering wealth to protect and achieve my goal

• Ecstasy of Gold + Emperor: House of Medici + Stark (+Sanguine/Rebirth when reconciliation becomes bad)
  • Occasional running of QL stage 4 or Beyond Limitless for refresher of the 1st round, and Khan stage 4 for the 2nd round
  • Also considering to add Power Can Corrupt and Inner Circle, but I wonder if it would be an overload of the stack

4th round: Develop and Enhance Spirituality and improve manifestation ability

• Alchemist Supreme + Mind’s Eye (+Sanguine/Rebirth for when reconciliation becomes bad)
  • Occasional adding of QL stage 4/BLU, Khan stage 4 EoG and/or Emperor: House of Medici for refreshers of previous stages

The above is the current overall plan, and it is subject to change.

5 Likes

Week 1 Day 1, Monday, August 24th 2020

Listened Sub: Limitless Q masked version

Player: VLC player

Exposure: Total of 2 loops; one loop before the dinner, and the other after the dinner.

Mode of delivery: Listened through Apple’s Earpods, with the computer’s master volume on 2, and VLC’s volume on 75%

Side note: I have a good hearing ability that I usually put master volume on 2 when I use the Earpods.

Notes:

• I began listening to the sub after I finished writing and uploaded my personal statement and an explanation for a discrepancy in my academic record to the application.

• While listening to the sub, I watched a few YouTube video and played a game. Giving myself a break and notice how I would react when I am somewhat relaxing. (Not a total relax as I was cognitively engaging, but nonetheless relax/rest)

• On the first loop, I noticed heightened hearing ability; given the Earpods design, I could already hear outside noise well. However, while I was listening the first loop, I could hear the outside noise better; it was similar to having outside volume turned up, which of course, I didn’t nor I could.

• While listening to the first loop, I felt increased heart rate, felt more alert, and higher energy. This was somewhat similar to the feeling I get when I took Ritalin or Adderall. However, it was slightly different, which I cannot yet tell how different.

• Again during the first loop, interestingly, I lost interests to YouTube videos and the games quickly. Also, I sensed as if the time was moving slower. When playing the game, my techniques nor my hands movements were not faster, but I was beating and playing the game at a higher pace than how I would play normally.

• After listening to the first loop, it was near the dinner time, so I stopped playing the player and stopped listening to the sub.

• After listening to the first loop, I felt lightheaded, lower energy and high fatigue.

• After dinner, I wondered whether I should stop or continue listening another loop as indicated by the instruction page.

• I thought to listen to the second loop and see how it goes.

• When I listened to the second loop, I could still experience the heightened listening capability, but to a lesser degree. I again experienced the sense of time moving slower. Again, similar pattern for YouTube video and game was felt and observed.

• When listening and after listening to the second loop, I did not feel increased energy/aura nor did I feel increased heart rate or felt more alert. However, my body felt lighter after listening to the second sub, as if I were to fight, I would have become a much tougher fighter because my body felt much lighter and better able to maneuver. In a way I felt more energetic, but did not feel more energy.

• I also felt as if I could tackle (not in the physical sense of tackling) things better and faster, and felt as if I could do anything.

• While listening to the first, second loop, and after listening, the environment felt hotter. However, it felt the hottest while listening to the first loop.

These are what I remember to be noteworthy.

If I don’t feel anything odd or super fatigued, I think I will do some reading and/or do some math. Then, we may see more interesting side of Limitless.

2 Likes

Wow, very interesting.

I just got an acceptance letter from the school. (I got it while I was writing the previous post, only to find it out afterward.) I don’t know if it was a manifestation, but I have to confess, I got a feeling that the school was in a hurry to make a decision from an email I received last week. (Even when I indicated that I was going to write a personal statement/explanation for the discrepancy in my academic record, the program coordinator was wondering when I was going to be done.)

It’s a provisional acceptance as the school is asking me to finish the prerequisite courses prior to starting the program. It’s going to be a bit complicated and confusing to start as the semester starts next week, and the timing and the sequence of the course can be tricky. (Additionally, because I haven’t done math for a while, jumping right into calculus can be very challenging.)

In addition, I haven’t decided when I will start (either this or next semester). Hopefully, I will be in touch with someone at the school, and be able to get things sorted out soon.

1 Like

Love the attention to detail. I wish you good luck/fortune!

Quick question: how long would a “round” last?

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher

Thank you for the good wish!

I am thinking of doing a round by each multi-stage sub. Let me explain it through an example.

For example, for round 1, I plan to do limitless for a month, and then move onto Quantum Limitless. I plan on running all the stages sequentially, giving a moth for each stages. (For round 2, do stark for a month as a starter/preparation for Khan and House of Medici)

However, depending on how I feel with reconciliations, and the needs, I may run each round longer. Of course, if that were to happen, I will report.

But for now, I am thinking that each round will last 5~6 months or so, as far as the sub usage goes.

Good, as long as you’re not jumping too fast.

I’m sure there are people who would object to calling Stark a “preparation” for Khan though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a time in which I had less patience, and wanted to do things very quickly. Now, I think that some things cannot and should not be rushed, and must be done in a sequential order. So no rush.

I remember from my introduction that a few members recommending me either Ascension or Ascended Mogul for the preparation. Perhaps, Stark may not be enough of a preparation for Khan, but I thought it would be a better transition than jumping right from QL into Khan. At least it would have more elements of alpha.

I hope that Stark would be good enough of a preparation/transition though. I didn’t purchase Ascension or AM. :frowning: Besides, I decided to use Stark as the transition as I think I will have a longer use of Stark than Ascension or AM.

Anyway, should the need arise to use something else for prep, I will see what I will do and take the necessary steps and things.

Week 1 Day 2, Tuesday, August 25th 2020

Exposure: Total of 2 loops ; one loop before the dinner, and the second loop after dinner. Stopped listening to the 2nd loop around 1/3 of the loop, went out watched TV for a few hours, came back and finished listening the 2nd loop.

Mode of delivery: Listened through Apple’s Earpods, with the computer’s master volume on 2, and VLC’s volume on 75%

Notes:

• Overall, I didn’t feel heightened sense, aura or energy, unlike yesterday.

• Focus and concentration seems pretty good.

• During the first loop, I felt fatigue. Similar level to yesterday.

• While listening to the first loop, I reviewed some math. (MOOC) I noticed that my concentration with the reading was better than usual. However, I was more bored listening to the instruction. Still, I aced the quizzes in the MOOC.

• I also noticed that I made less arithmetic mistakes. I felt more calm doing the math problems, and felt more controlled, and relaxed. When it comes to arithmetic mistakes it usually came from addition and subtractions not from multiplications. Today, I did not make mistakes in addition or subtraction. (Although I made one mistake when I was making an order for delivery.) Also, I deliberately chose to do the calculations in my head, and then used hands to do it again. Again no mistake, or at least much less mistakes.

• Today’s dinner was delivery of wine foods/tapas. My parents wanted to celebrate, so we ordered wine foods and opened wine we had at home. I was able to drank more wine than usual. But I felt more fatigue soon after finished drinking. (I have pretty low tolerance to alcohol. I am trying to increase the tolerance as I think being able to enjoy wine and culture associated with it is useful and necessary in climbing up the ladder.)

• The plan was to get back to Math review, but instead, I crashed and slept for 1~2 hours.

• I got up, but didn’t get back to math, but got outside and watched TV.

• After finished watching TV, took supplements (Lutein, Multivitamin), took shower, came back to room, finished listening to the sub. While listening to the sub, I checked a few emails I got from the school, and replied to them. I also ordered an official transcript to send to the school, checked prerequisite courses, made two plans, proposed and explained which plan I prefer to my newly and recently assigned advisor.

• I almost forgot, but before I started math, I sent a few emails to the school and forwarded one email to the advisor. So I suppose I wrote at least 4~6 emails, and at least one of which is very long and detailed.

• I checked the advisor profile, and the advisor seems to be good as one thing I noticed on Linked in was students praising how they got great advising and how one of them got good advising and recommendation on PhD program. (Basically the advisor’s recommendation letter and advising successfully put the student into the PhD program and helped the student succeed.) Perhaps too early, but could this be a mentor manifestation?

• Right now is around the bed time, and I feel more tired than yesterday. However, I don’t think I can attribute this to the sub; it could be the wine I drank.

• I also began exercising at home; I used to workout, but stopped due to injured shoulder at work. (Military draft related work.) It is nearly 2 years since I exercised, but I felt like starting to exercise again. (I did at gym previously, but now I am thinking of doing it at home.)

• I did not get as much math as I originally wanted to, but I had other things on my plate, such as helping my dad setting up a date for test, working on the prerequisites plans, and start do errands for the masters program. So overall, I suppose I have been productive.

• I think I am more productive, and my cognitive ability at least slightly improved. (Perhaps much more) However, apart from the fatigue, things feel pretty natural to a point that I can question whether things are placebo. (I’m trying to say it’s very smooth and natural feeling so far.) In the previous subliminal usage from other vendors, I had similar experience/thoughts. Please note that I am not saying the sub’s not working, but the feeling is rather natural and smooth that the improvements I felt/made can be thought/felt as placebo. (I don’t think I am communicating as clearly as I want to, but this is the best I can at the moment. I’m tired.)

In the past, when I was in school, I would put so much emphasis that my life quality was not great; very little or no social life, and pretty much only studying/doing course work, some gaming, delivery food, sleep, going to bathroom, and school. Now, with the help of the sub, I want to excel at the school, but at the same time I want to have a good life, with a great life quality. That means not putting 100% emphasis on the school work, and have more balanced life. (Maybe get a date, go out watch movies, and start having sex, and etc… though many of these seem like impossible under the pandemic.)

I think I can have better life and more balanced life without having my school/academic performances suffer. In fact, with the help of the sub, I think I can. For some reason, I have a feeling that I can do these with the help of the subs.

We shall see how things will go, but so far not a bad start.

3 Likes

Great detail here.
If you can keep up this, or around this, level of detail it will be super useful for yourself.

the smarter you get the more boring certain things get :joy:

Why focus on the line, when you can focus on the letter, why the letter when you can see the word, why the word, when you can see the sentence, page, book, etc…The ability to rapidly grasp the entirety of something, makes the particular, unless highly relevant, less interesting IMO

4 Likes

Week 1 Day 3, Wednesday, August 26th 2020

Exposure: Total of 2 loops; one loop before the dinner, and the second loop a few hours after dinner a few hours later.

Notes:

• Continuation of email ping pong with the school, setting up accounts, and etc. Basically running errands for the new school program.

• I did math review for both when I listened to the first and the second loop.

• I had a slight feeling of enhanced hearing, but maybe like 1~5%. Definitely less than what I felt 1st day.

• Definitely way more distracted when doing math than either of the previous days. However, I still got the materials well, and I got more math done the either days.

• Two mistakes in the review exam of the unit I completed today. One mistake, I caught quickly and fixed, and the other mistake was when I was rushing to get the last question done; I had planned to do something at that time.

• After I realized that I made a mistake and got the last question wrong, I left to do what I originally planned to do, came back to the question, and re did it. I got the thing correct on the second attempt.

• Other than this there really isn’t that much feeling of difference from the previous day.

• Except that I felt more fatigue today. After dinner, I felt super tired that I took a nap for like 1~2 hours. Yesterday, I could say it was wine, but today, not so much excuse.

• Except that today, I had a troubled sleep; it was so hot that I woke up during the sleep.

• I also recall having dreams, except I cannot recall the contents. I am having more dreams lately. Yet, I don’t think I can pinpoint the reason to the sub as I began having more dreams a few days before starting the sub. Keep in mind that I normally don’t have dreams when I sleep. Perhaps this reflects a degraded sleep condition.

• The dreams I had lately, I don’t recall the contents, but I can recall that those were bad, more like nightmare bad. It had something to do with fighting, surviving, and being in the war, and nearly escaping danger, or being about to get hurt.

I am not sure if the fatigue is the sign of reconciliation. I suppose I have two more days to determine. However, if the fatigue persists, I wonder whether I should go down to one loop next week, or should increase it as suggested in the instruction. I suppose it would be a matter to which I determine the fatigue to be reconciliation or not.

1 Like

Week 1 Day 4, Thursday, August 27th 2020

Exposure: Total of 2 loops ; one loop before the dinner, and the second loop after dinner.

Mode of delivery: Listened through Apple’s Earpods, with the computer’s master volume on 2, and VLC’s volume on 70%. I decreased the volume as I noticed that volume was a bit high, and that it could be lower.

Notes:

• Got more math done; I nearly completed one unit today, which length is approximately similar to the previous unit (combination of previous days.)

• Better sleep than yesterday. No dream from the dream. At least, I don’t recall having any dreams.

• As far as I can recall, I made no mistakes when working on math.

• My life is starting to have a routine: I wake up, have a meal, take some break. Do a very light exercise (as I am slowly getting back to exercising), start listening to the sub and start do some math.

• After listening to the first loop, I noticed again a strong fatigue. Fatigue was too much that, by the time I finished listening to the first loop, I thought to take a nap, and I did.

• I took a nap for like 1~2 hours, and after I woke up, I still felt drowsy. Nonetheless, I did some math before dinner. This time no listening to the sub.

• After dinner, I came back listened to the second loop, while working more on math. After finishing a sub-unit, I checked my email, and I got an instruction to setup a school account.

• Apparently, this school provides more stuff than the previous ones I had attended, and that I spent quite a lot of time setting up and checking things out. (It’s going to take a while getting used to different systems and different things that the school offers.)

• After doing some of these, I went out, watched TV for a couple of hours, came back, checked more of the system, familiarizing it, and sent a few emails to school staffs.

• Then I thought to start working on the math to finish the unit, but I felt too tired. Since it’s becoming near the bedtime, I thought to come here, and write a journal post.

• I noticed today that I had stronger morning wood/erection after I woke up. (Both in the morning and afternoon). I doubt it’s the sub, but we shall see.

Fatigue is preventing me from being more productive and getting more things done. And I unfortunately have no clue as to how I would counter the fatigue. I originally anticipated reconciliation to be more about feeling negative, making my dysthymia/depression/anxiety stronger, which was why I also purchased Sanguine. However, if fatigue is reconciliation, then it would make it difficult to counter. Also, this would mean that adding ultima titles like Beyond Limitless very challenging.

Week 1 Day 5, Friday, August 28th 2020

Exposure: Total of 2 loops ; Two loops consecutive to one another finished listening just about right before dinner.

Mode of delivery: Listened through Apple’s Earpods, with the computer’s master volume on 2, and VLC’s volume on 70%.

Notes:

• One of less productive days; I only got one of the sub units of math done, I was distracted, and I procrastinated a lot.

• Still, I finished the unit and did the practice exam/workbook, and I think I did alright.

• Yet, I made more mistakes than other days of listening Limitless.

• However, I think I stilled learned something. I noticed significantly less fatigue than other days.

• This must mean that if I do something that is highly cognitively engaging (like reading, listening to math instructions, and doing some math problems) while listening to Limitless, I must be putting too much work on my brain/cognitive ability that I feel too much fatigue, which results in nap, and being less productive.

• Only felt fatigue in night, when I watched some boring TV.

• Given these results, I am considering to actually increase a loop to 3 loops, but change a listening time/pattern that I would be listening to the sub either before or after I do the math work.

• I think I remember seeing an upcoming executive functioning related sub release. If it gets released, I think I would consider adding it to the stack.

2 Likes

Week 1 Day 6, Saturday, August 29th 2020, 1st day off

Notes:

• The least productive day. Perhaps, a good break is what I needed, but I didn’t get any work done.

• Used a school provided app that supports mental health; I actually using the app from yesterday, but yesterday, I only recorded how I felt/what my mood was, and three things that I appreciated. Today, I did that plus a meditation to help control my thoughts, when they get overwhelming. Interesting.

• I also took a break from exercising as I felt pain in my elbow. I haven’t felt pain in my arms for several months, but I did today. It used to be that after I got injured in the past, I had pains in my joints (in my arms) when it was humid. Today was humid, and I felt pain on my left elbow. I decided to also take a break from exercise today.

• I had two motivations that were fighting; one that wanted to do pretty much nothing, and the other than wanted to do some math.

• I opened up MOOC, looked at some of the materials, but things didn’t really register to my mind. I’m gonna need to revisit and look at the lessons much more closely.

• So I suppose this means the side of my mind that didn’t want to do math/be productive sorta won, but I also got contestants.

• I wonder what it will be like tomorrow, 2nd day off.

Week 1 Day 7, Sunday, August 30th 2020, 2nd day off

Notes:

• Pretty much the same as yesterday (Saturday, Aug 29th 2020), unproductive.

• Felt a sharp pain on my left wrist, when I woke up. The pain and uncomfort lasted for a few hours.

• Watched some YouTube about computer hardware; I have been monitoring the hardware trends and have studied little by little for the future upgrade reference. (Well, since I am getting into a masters program in AI, I presume I would need a powerful system.)

• Arguably, I may have been less productive than yesterday, as I felt less desire to even be productive.

• On a positive note, I got a reply from my advisor, and I replied to the reply. Hopefully, the prerequisite planning will be made soon.

• Somewhat slow day, nothing much to report.

Week 2 Day 1, Monday, August 31st 2020

Exposure: Total of 3 loops ; Two loops consecutive to one another finished listening just about right before dinner. Also listened to about 1/3 of the 3rd loop, then went to dinner, came back and finished listening to the 3rd loop.

Mode of delivery: Listened through Apple’s Earpods, with the computer’s master volume on 2, and VLC’s volume on 70%.

Notes:

• I decided to take a break today, and experiment with 3 loops. I decided to play a game that actually requires some thinking and attention.

• Playing the game while listening to the sub didn’t really make me feel tired. In fact, I didn’t feel fatigue from listening to Limitless.

• A few factors can play at this:

1. I took a nap for an hour or so after lunch. However, I slept later than usual yesterday, so the nap may not have compensated as much.

2. The game did not put as much constraint as studying math does. This one is somewhat difficult to judge, but it is possibly true.

3. The two days of break refreshed my mind enough that I now have capacity to handle 3 loops while engaging in cognitively demanding tasks.

4. I have gotten used to Limitless.

• I suppose one or more factors may have contributed to not feeling fatigue from the sub.

I will get back to studying math, and see how I perform. Also, I got another response from my advisor, and it may become more complicated to complete my prerequisite. (Course timing, order of taking, and availability are making this complicated.)

1 Like

Week 2 Day 2, Tuesday, September 1st 2020

Exposure: Total of 3 loops ; Nearly finished listening to two loops before dinner. Finished listening to the rest of the loops after the dinner.

Notes:

• Similarly to yesterday (Week 2 day 1, August 31st 2020), I felt little to no fatigue.

• However, I didn’t get much math work done, but I worked on finding a potential course that can be used to fulfill the prerequisite for the master’s program. (One prerequisite isn’t offered at the school where I will be taking the master’s program.)

• Apparently, this prerequisite planning is becoming more complicated than I originally anticipated. The order/sequence of course taking, the timing, and now I have to involve other school, which then comes to transfer and the target school’s accepting the transfer credit, etc.

• It is slowly getting there, but not as fast as I am hoping to get there. The advisor is helpful, but I nonetheless feel quite shackled. It sorta reminds me of my last master’s capstone project, which I didn’t get to complete. (A long story, which I don’t remember whether I shared it to the forum. Many issues, and one of the contributor was that there was so many bureaucratic obstacles that I had to go through.) However, the shackle, or the checklist/bureaucratic stuff isn’t as bad as last time. I’m annoyed and slightly frustrated, but I will get this to work, somehow.

• Also, before doing any math work and searching for the prerequisite, sending another emails to advisor and program coordinator, I and my family(parents) went to grocery shopping. Spent about an hour to hour and half outside, so I suppose my productivity wasn’t all that terrible. Given the work and time I spent on other things than math.

• My legs felt quite sore, and a bit for arms from yesterday’s exercise. Today, I decided to focus on abs and spine.

• I got a little bit of math work done, but this unit was rather quite important that I would prefer to go slow to get it right to get it fast, but not quite right.

• I remember having trouble with this unit in the past, and I remember the difficulty of getting it. Today, I sorta recognized a pattern, and it made it much easier to understand and make the material my own. Also, I particularly don’t like memorization, and I would not say it is my strongest area, but as I got the pattern and the concept, starting to remember things became much easier.

• The pattern recognition may be perhaps I am reviewing and revisiting this area. It could be that I have now gotten more experience. However, I think it can also be limitless’ work as I think there is a side of me that starts to better perceive and recognize things. It’s hard to describe, but I think my mind is slowly getting better at learning, recognizing things, and making things into my own things.

• Overall, I think there is definitely an improvement in my cognitive abilities, but I think there is still much room for executive functioning. Executive functioning was also an area where I had much trouble in the past. (Possibly the most trouble)

I like that I am not feeling fatigue from listening to the sub. (at least not as much as before) I hope that this continues. Then I can either increase the loop or add in beyond limitless.

Week 2 Day 3, Wednesday, September 2nd 2020

Exposure: Total of 3 loops ; Started listening to the subs after dinner. Finished 1st loop, a bit of 2nd loop, then watched TV. Came back finished listening the 2nd loop, and the 3rd loop.

Notes:

• One of more productive days. Possibly the most productive day since my start of the Limitless journey.

• Sent a reply and a follow up to my academic advisor regarding prerequisite course, sent 3 emails to 3 different institutions to make inquiries about the courses and availability.

• I was way too focused that I forgot to listen to the sub while looking at different courses from different institutions and sending emails.

• I also skipped my exercise routine and directly went to the course related work.

• I still managed to do a meditation before starting all of these.

• After dinner, I decided to start reviewing the math, and that’s when I began listening to the sub.

• After reading and watching the materials the first unit I worked on, I felt super tired, and took a nap for an hour or so. It was unplanned nap that I sorta slept pretty much right after lying down on my bed.

• After I woke up, I did the quiz, went out and exercised.

• After the exercise, watched TV, and came back and began working on the math.

• I wanted to get one more unit done today, but I am feeling too tired to do that. Besides, it’s near bedtime, so I calling it a day, and writing the journal.

• Nevertheless, I think I got quite impressive amount of work done today. I got 3~4 units of the math done with all quizzes passing with perfect score. I found a new method of search that gets me better search results of the institutions where I may be able to get the missing prerequisite done. I found new potential options and made an inquiry to the advisor. And I drafted 4~5 long emails and sent them. These may be low amount of work for others, but this is one of the most productive days I had recently. (When I first began math review though, I spent like 6~12 hours a day doing math, but that was much easier math than what I am currently doing though.)

• I think I am slowly starting to see productivity boost. I hope to see more of it.

Another important thing to note: I think there three factors that may be related to the fatigue.

1. Before starting sub or doing math, going out for a little bit may help. That was the experience Week 2 Day 2 (September 1st 2020) experience.

2. Exercise before listening to subs may help with fatigue. This may or may not be true.

3. Weather. Week 2 Day 1 and Week 2 Day 2 had better weather than any of other days of being on sub. (It must have been the only days with pleasant temperature, humidity, and sunshine. Other days were very humid, hot, cloudy or rainy.)

I need to see and experience more to know about fatigue. Hopefully, I get more used to it that I don’t have fatigue impacting my performance.

1 Like

Week 2 Day 4, Thursday, September 3rd 2020

Exposure: Total of 3 loops ; Started listening to the subs after dinner. Finished 1st loop, TV time, came back and finished the rest of the loops

Notes:

• Somewhat less of a productive day.

• I could have gotten more work done, but not as much

• Listening to the sub schedule is getting pushed back to later times; making it difficult to journal in time.

• Fatigue after dinner. Napping too much; losing my time to work for math, and listening to the sub.

• I have been way too careful and deliberate with the math work; it seems that I read things too many times, and try to go as slow, and try to absorb 100%. However, it seems that I am picking up much faster and easier that I don’t need this much deliberation. It seems to be slowing me down.

Perhaps a change in perspective and attitudes may be necessary. Perhaps, I am getting a bit of fear/obsession to get the materials so perfectly that I am being too deliberate, slowing me down.

Week 2 Day 5, Friday, September 4th 2020

Exposure: Total of 3 loops ; Started listening to the subs after dinner. Finished 1st loop, TV time, came back and finished the rest of the loops

Notes:

• Got no math done. No school related materials done. All the work I did today was pretty much running house errands that are related to moving.

• Fatigue persists.

• This week’s pattern seems to be similar to the last week’s. Little or no fatigue early in the week, from mid to later week, fatigue starts causing problems.

• Also, as far as productivity goes early starts to be okay, then goes higher (can be very high), then it drops down quite much.

• As mentioned, I would have more consistent productivity, but my productivity level still seems to be on a roller coaster.

• Oh well, at least I am getting better at recognizing, identifying, and stating my problem, and where I want/need to be.

• Also, it hasn’t been that long, so I suppose I am satisfied with the progress so far.

• Perhaps this is the help of the meditation app I am using (which the school provides), but I am being more calm, less agitated, less anxious. The sub may also be helping me.

• A side note: I am feeling some pain/discomfort in the tailbone area, when I sit down. So I skipped squat, even though it was a day for squat today.

I think I may need to consider listening to the sub during the sleep. In that case, I suppose I may need to learn the ways to put on a timer for shutdown.

From next week, I may also add in Beyond limitless to the stack, and see how it goes. I’ll need to better figure about the routine. Perhaps Beyond limitless after I do daily meditation. Then start math work or whatever, and do limitless during the sleep or something.

1 Like

Week 2 Day 6, Saturday, September 5th 2020, 1st day off

Notes:

• Decided to take a break from math. More house errands to run.

• No fatigue felt.

• I still did the daily meditation, and daily exercises.

• For some reason, I had interests in reading sex related articles, and listened to a bunch of podcasts.

• For some reason, I wondered what it would be like to mix random subs like libertine with quantum limitless or limitless.

• I don’t plan on doing that, but I wonder why I had a such a curiosity. I also wonder why sudden interest in sex, when it is not an ideal time for sex.