Panacea, an esoteric surgery — A Paragon mini-Journal

Glad you liked it :metal:t2:

Earbuds straight up, SoundCore Liberty air and the budget variant P2 bluetooth buds. Depending on what’s not being used/bluetoothed

2 Likes

Concluding D2W2 with 5 loops of Paragon, 1 Loop of diamond and will be squeezing in a couple of RICH.

Note: saving the last loop for pre-bed.

Note 2: wondering if I am consciously stonewalling with these many loops? Will see what happens tomorrow.

1 Like

Tends to happen a lot on Ultimas (and on Terminus / Terminus Squared subs too). Seems to be related to the “reality bending” scripting.

6 Likes

I’m gonna have a blast with my custom terminus then :smiley: to be honest, kinda like it, feels like I am on some scifi movie. Except for those bouts of zoning out mid activity. Hey, now I truly experienced why its not recommended to use these while operating heavy machinery. Cool.

Thanks for your reply!

5 Likes

Day 3 Week 2

I feel alive.

This may be due to the excellent sleep quality that I’ve been receiving since starting Paragon. My physical body feels younger, painless by the day. Knock on the wood.

Breathing is still smooth and refreshing, Tennis elbow is getting better by the day and my shoulder is almost painless, it used to pain me because of over extension and perhaps I injured it many years ago from over-training and bad form. Coccyx (like that word :upside_down_face:) is no longer painful, nor bruised. Posture is erect.

I couldn’t fall asleep immediately last night, had a burst of energy so I took a walk, which I shouldn’t have because of the curfew and I jogged a bit; about 30 minutes. I can say without an iota of doubt that my leg is finally healing. All the leg workout, heavy and stretches, the healing properties food and supplement, haven’t done what Paragon has accomplished in two weeks. Walking, running - moving, is consuming less energy, my right leg is no longer a burden to my performance.

Throughout the day, I am walking with a bulge, and while sleeping, I am getting boners, more so since I introduced Paragon. Paragon and Diamond, an incredible mixture. Introduce it to your physical shifting modules (height, male enhancement, Aesculapius, etc…)

I did some stretches after my morning ablutions and I can barely notice any improvement than, say three weeks, a month ago. As if I did not need any stretches, possibly linked to my restful sleep.

That being said. I will start my first loop: Aiming towards 3 Paragon + 1 Diamond + RICH. Possibly more of paragons if I did get the chance to do so.

5 Likes

Make sure you’re not knocking on plywood or particle board.:grin:

I’m glad.

Have you made a custom with all physical shifting modules?

Have you considered getting Emperor Fitness?

:slight_smile:

Not yet I have not. Will use EF once the gyms open up on the 8th, hope they don’t post pone the closure

Day 4 Week 2

Finished yesterday with 5 Loops of Paragon, 1 Loop of Diamond, and 2 RICH.

Today’s aimed dose: +3 Loops of Paragon, 1 Diamond + 2 DR/Alch/ME custom. Will squeeze more if I could

No new observations so far.

Your cells might become pristine if you keep this up!:grin:

Your mouth to God’s ears :smiley:

1 Like

Day 5 Week 2

I had a session of Hatha Yoga this morning and it was incredible. No breathing difficulties, no soreness, and could maintain poses for longer without any discomfort. I haven’t done any practice in quite some time now and it felt as if I had a daily practice.

Nothing new to report other than I have another bout of eczema on my other eye now. Uncertain to which stressors it owes it to. Will get to test Paragon for this skin condition again.

Umm I may be overloaded because a song called Overloaded by Trapt keeps popping into my head, could be a hint. Last day before I take some rest so I will try to tough it out and see what happens

1 Like

Day 6 Week 2

Rest day, which was yesterday.

1 Like

Day 7 Week 2

Another rest day. Day 2 of Reconciliation - Too many ultimas and custom Terminus.

I have to say that I’ve been feeling a bit calmer since yesterday, less frustrated from Diamond’s sexual state.

I will write some of my findings for the end of week 2 on Paragon, but at this moment, my mind feels heavy and pulled in every direction (from DR4+Alch4/ME)

1 Like

Day 3 Week 3

Nothing new so far; will still continue to run for overall health.

I will report this though: the improvements that I immediately noticed are still sustained, with every day my muscles and bones are mending (this line from the script, I wonder?). I found myself not complaining about my shoulder, elbow, knees, pelvis or lower back as often.

Nor have I had the need for nasal strips since I started Paragon, even on my days off. Sleeping is becoming enjoyable and am no longer dreading going to bed (because I would usually wake up all sore and twisted and achy, just a big train wreck)

Maintaining the 3 Loops as usual.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this.

it’s extremely helpful.

I’m being careful with adding to my stack. It’s only just recently gotten to the point where I can start feeling more effects.

I kind of went for the chipmunk strategy with my stack.

loaded heavy on the front end, and then gradual integration and digestion over time.

Anyway. I wanted to add in Paragon, so I started with one loop about 3 times a week while sleeping. And now, I have increased to 2 loops at night, about 3-5 times a week.

As usual, letting it gradually build. When space opens up, I’ll increase to 3 or maybe even 4 loops.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s one hilarious way of going about it, hahaha,

Edit 2: now that I’m done laughing at the chipmunk. I understand what you’re doing and that’s a good strategy if you’re the patient one.

On my custom, I am finally truly reaping the benefits of all the subliminals that I have been eating for about a year now. And I am expecting paragon to shine further in the future

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Hey @Phoermes is there any medical documentation that could be available about your progress that you could provide if requested and if you want to and at the same time NOT be a financial strain for you?

No, not at this time, sorry. I wish I had, though.

The only medical documents I have are about 5000 km away, and I doubt that place has a well kept record system.

Taking time off

1 Like

No worries. I like to present that as an idea in case @SaintSovereign or @Fire might want to collect documentation.