Panacea, an esoteric surgery — A Paragon mini-Journal

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Hey @Phoermes is there any medical documentation that could be available about your progress that you could provide if requested and if you want to and at the same time NOT be a financial strain for you?

No, not at this time, sorry. I wish I had, though.

The only medical documents I have are about 5000 km away, and I doubt that place has a well kept record system.

Taking time off

1 Like

No worries. I like to present that as an idea in case @SaintSovereign or @Fire might want to collect documentation.

Been taking time off for some days now. The results are still persistent. I haven’t complained or noticed any pain in my shoulder whatsoever and my breathing is still magnificent, despite the dry air in my house (getting a humidifier soon).

Something else, though my member size hasn’t increased since last time, my relaxed size is prominent and I have to say that I am not the skinniest, nevertheless, meat vision, as my woman calls it is persistent; even more so at the invasion of sexual thoughts. Walking with a bulge in public. Heck, the other day I asked if I should change my pants because it made me feel awkward but the small worry soon faded away.

10/10

1 Like

At the end of week 4, I shall write a testimonial on the main store. Further, I will be revealing some improvement that I haven’t talked about yet, to show the might of Paragon’s healing.

1 Like

Holy moly; 16 days sabbatical

Where the heck did I disappear to :rofl: Darn you DR terminus :angry: :dragon:

Anyways, I will get to writing a review for this spectacular gem.

EDIT: I now see the 16 Days later and kinda wish I reconciled for 12 more days, so that I may emerge back as an ravenous infected-zombie

1 Like

I’m telling you I’ve had great rewards from DR even though the reconciliation has been hard.

Alrighty then.

On Sunday the 14th, I injured my eye with one of them stupid resistance band, snapped right back into my away and knocked the bejesus outta me, well, not entirely. the eye ended up becoming red and severely photosensitive over the days, I did not get the chance to listen as much as I should have because I suspect I had a mild concussion :upside_down_face:. 4 Days later, it was unbearable because of an infection and got prescribed an antibiotic drop and ointment, after a single day my eye returned to normal but am still applying it.

ANYWAY, I have no idea if paragon did something in that case, I still which to maintain a skeptical and logical stance, as to not be taken adrift by the excitement and hype. However, there is one thing that I need to mention. While at the doctor’s office, I had to take an eye test and I was able to read up to the bottom line without any diffuclty, except for the blurriness of the infected eye. I know for certain that I always envied Bug’s Bunny’s visual competency of reading the fine print of an eye exam. I won’t be certain until I see and Optometrist. I need to have my eyes checked, it has been a long while and will need to inquire about color corrective glasses.

Before I vanished, I was experimenting with consciously directing Paragon towards Neukinetic’s experiment of restoring sensation to the tongue. Well, something strange happened and I have no idea how it slipped my ailment’s check list to work on with Paragon. My tongue and roof of mouth seems to feel smoother than before starting Paragon. I can’t pinpoint that time when I badly burnt my mouth with a cup of coffee but I can tell when It freaking healed. This newfound realization came to me when I was dehydrated the other day because of working out and taking a buttload of coffee, where my mouth seemed less abrasive than the usual. Two thumbs up.

Oh, man, I am LOVING it.

Review pending approval, I hope it helps people pulling the trigger

Right on man!

Wow. Now that I read it, I observed the same thing. I’m playing v2 as I type this.

Hehehe, pretty amazing, isn’t it?

I burnt my tongue again some days ago with scolding hot coffee straight from Timmy’s, was feeling a bit masochistic I suppose; it fully healed within 2 sleeps, improved drastically after day 1. This was on v1.

Not a stranger to tongue burns, but they never in Hell went away after 2 days.

3 Likes

I’ve been using Paragon myself fairly regularly, but from reading some of those results and loop counts I’m thinking of experimenting on the weekends with increasing the loops further. It sure is interesting some of the pre-sleep effects… it takes a while for me but once I get far enough into loop one the need to keep shifting around the bed to get rid of the shoulder pain/inflammation just vanishes and by that time I’m usually conked out.

My experience exactly :smiley:

By all means, up the dose; you might get aware on things happening in your body that you’ve taken for granted :smiley:

1 Like

Had you noticed time getting especially wonky while running loops?

Yup; when I listened to 6+ loops straight

Small update:

Breathing is still fluid and haven’t used any nasal strips ever since using Paragon on January - results are still persistent.

Still using Paragon as needed, once or twice a week

3 Likes