Panacea, an esoteric surgery β€” A Paragon mini-Journal

Thank you very much for your reply. Have you tried zp yet and if so do they work better than ultima and qv2 masked?

The How is ZP β€œbetter” than Qv2? and Introduction to Zero Point articles on the support site should help answer your question.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Hi Friend I purchased Paragon for my hip bursitis pain which I have had for years as exercises dont really help. Is it a good programme and do you think it will help? Also how long did you use it before you got positive results.

I think I used a month or two solo, almost a year ago to this date. ZP should give better results though. Also, be sure to do everything that’s in your power. Supplements, medications and excercises.

2 Likes

Hi Seeker have you used lots of programmes by subclub and got good results?

I’ve run several programs and received good results from all of them.

Thank you seeker very much, just you use the zp programmes every other day.

I use the programs as per the instructions.

1 Like

Thank you seeker.

2 Likes

I am glad you shared this testimony, I have a patch of Eczema on my left ankle going up about 5 inches. When I get stressed out it inflames.Itches like a mother! I have PTS and I am sure this allows the disorder to continue to reign. I had it on and off for years. Genetic from my mothers, she had patches also.

Thanks

1 Like

What’s PTS?

Post Traumatic Disorder, it happened when I nearly died from a prisoner uprising, I worked at a state prison as a Corrections Officer.

Hm. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like