Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Reminds me of what an old mentor to me used to say, The less fvcks you give, the more fvcks you get :wink:

6 Likes

We have found the real @pacman. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@pacman Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@pacman youā€™re a beast!!

2 Likes

I like the variation: my way or the highway haha.

Adding my thoughts on the empire thingy: if you are in a situation where you cannot build an empire, the focus goes to what you can do: women. The moment you have a close to realistic plan to build an empire, the beast is unleashed and you will be relentless to get there.

6 Likes

What @RVconsultant might have said :wink:

4 Likes

Why does my sexy neighbour chic greet me when I am alone outside but ignores me when Iā€™m with my partner? Doesnā€™t even look my way or greet. She canā€™t stand to see me with someone else?
Some strange female behaviour?

3 Likes

Anything you chase eludes you.

Because the conscious mind is do focused on it, the subconscious canā€™t create that reality.

1 Like

She wants what she canā€™t have.

2 Likes
1 Like

puts a smile on my face

I feel the exact same way as he does

1 Like

Talk about action.
I am in the process of setting up a YouTube channel. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

For how long have you been running ST1 now ?

Collectively more than 8 months

2 Likes

Khan Stage 1

Like a terrible teacher thatā€™s constantly nagging you to get things done. A teacher thatā€™s really pushing you to come out of your comfort zone. A teacher that is constantly making your life a mess. One task after the other. Anything you do is not good enough. No time to sit and look.

Thatā€™s a brief summary of stage 1

5 Likes

With all the clearing on stage one that youā€™ve done, I suspect AM, Mogul, Emperor, and stage 2 would be a hell of a lot easier to do.

1 Like

Hey bro sorry I havenā€™t been on discord. When do you plan on graduation to that infamous stage 4?

1 Like

@pacman
pacmam
pacman

Stage 2 :slight_smile:

Iā€™m just messingā€¦ I know youā€™ll know when your ready for it, but very excited/curious to see how the next stage transition goes

2 Likes

This is what we have all been looking for :laughing:.
Emperor and Khan are in the same category. So yeah foundation guys :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Another one.

1 Like