Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I guess I’m trying to live a Khan lifestyle in a system that is governed by societal norms.

3 Likes

I just thought I would pick up on this.

Thinking about how most here would benefit from a foundation before doing anything else. It seems to me that most lack the alpha mindset (for want of a better way of phrasing it) which is why I always tell people to start with AM.

Now it might be that this advice could be extended to switching to Emp after a year of AM.

Do you think anybody would expect you to hold back then?

No, they will give way to you and be happy to do so. Or perhaps thats just me it applies to.

So yeah, I think this is good applicable advice which pertains to most here. There is only one example I can think of where healing would be a better choice and that would be the poster here who rants in a car about hating others and wonders why he can’t get the hotties.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s all about not taking things personally and setting new boundaries?

2 Likes

A snort of derision works wonders.

1 Like

What I noticed on Khan was a lack of your equals, you have no pack to hang out with where everyone provides a similar (or equal) value and hanging out with people “below” you doesn’t make any sense to me, therefore, you’re alone in that sense. No need to be rude to people with issues, you just have to operate from above all the time, no other way. Alphas don’t befriend betas. Period.

2 Likes

@remarkable
Why would you say a multi-stage like Khan won’t cater for people with no foundation?
There is healing plus reprogramming in there also.
Could you elaborate on it?

1 Like

Just do it bruv :slight_smile:

1 Like

For Khan the best foundation building title would be Primal run along with Rebirth. AM is great for any wealth generating program (apart from Mogul that is).

1 Like

Thank you @Sub.Zero but why us there a need for a foundation ? Doesn’t Khan cater for a foundation in state 1 and 2?

100% it does. And you’ve been building that foundation for many months now. It would be foolish to change programs at this point. Khan forever bruh

2 Likes

Khan was the very first SC sub I ran and I was getting great results.

People often suggest building foundations as if it was a “must” and something necessary for running more advanced programs which is not the case. Running more essential programs is easier, faster and helps you develop internally and externally that facilitates running more advanced programs later on but one can run super advanced programs like Khan or Emperor successfully having no “foundations”, the thing is doing so is more challenging and requires more action out of your current comfort zone and mindset when if not taken properly usually results in recon. But again, recon is nothing bad it’s only about how much programming you can handle. The better “foundations” the more programming you can handle. I ran 8 loops of KhanQ a day but Iwas stonewalling and only when I reduced to 4 loops I started getting amazing results. But I had run one alpha and one sexual program before.

The question that is vital and I couldn’t find any answers to is; is it better to run “essential” programs first and then switch to more advanced step by step or run your dream program straight ahead and deal with lots of recon and more demanding outer challenges timewise. I follow the first paradigm that is gradual progress but both paradigms are valid.

3 Likes

I agree totally, no point in changing the sub even though it’s tough to handle.

2 Likes

You are correct. So if you are wondering if I have more modules in there, the answer is yes.

1 Like

@pacman

I’ve been reading this journal. I wonder as of the past 7 days if you are questioning fundamental ideas of what is it to be a man, and how that relates to women. Seems to me like Khan is continuing to work.

What stages of Khan are you running right now, and are you running anything else?

2 Likes

Just Khan QV2 Stage 1

2 Likes

I think it’s doing it’s work. How many days have you run it and how many more days do you plan on running it?

1 Like

I didn’t not set a date and time to stop stage 1 I will let my intuition guide me on that one while the driving force will be that healing and clearing which is stage 1 doesn’t happen very fast.

Although people say healing is hard to see if it’s working. I not believe that’s the case simply because when you are healed on the inside it must definitely show on the outside.

3 Likes

I saw a lot of results when running the Dragon and it was not difficult to tell but I guess it depends on how observant you are and how well you know yourself. Those two things help in Mental Alchemy a LOT.

2 Likes

I attribute every single event to the subliminal.

4 Likes

I’m Done Being Nice!

From this point onwards I will please myself only and not anyone else. I will say things that are on my mind without being hesitant. You don’t like me? Well fuck you!

Same with women also. My way or no way. I will not extend any boundaries for anyone.

I have exited all the WhatsApp groups that don’t provide value to me. I deleted many contacts from my phone that have no value. Casual chat that doesn’t have no value will be drastically reduced. I am prepared to be alone. I will go through all my struggles alone and celebrate all successes by myself also. I am prepared to burn bridges to achieve what I want to and I will burn bridges that don’t serve me well! You may think that it’s being cruel…I give a shit what you think!

I will work …take action until I am bruised. I flirted with a sales consultant today while being very very bossy and dominant. She giggled and gave me puppy eyes.

EDIT Any one requesting advice from my on the forum…please note I will give you advice in the most brutal way! I’m sure that will definitely change you.

2nd EDIT We complain about headaches on these subliminals…what the fuck! Take the damn headache and move on. We complain about fatigue… Come on! Don’t be a ! Pull through! We complain about reconciliation…Toughen up !

15 Likes