Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I hope i remember all you guys here after my new stack lol

1 Like

you already know us?
This is the first time I recall speaking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Azriel
I will be alternating between elixir and rebirth ultima and the ofcourse regeneration and khan stage1 will be staples

1 Like

One thing i have noticed is that the more break days i take the more angry i get. This could mean that when i am on the sub im feeling so good that when im off the sub my natural state is so bad so i miss that bliss the sub provides.
After running regeneration last night all the neagtive emotions went away after the first loop. Today i wake up energised and ready for the day. So its def a case that i got so much anger in me that i dont know but when i run regeneration it shifts my mind to complete bliss that when i am off it i return to my miserable state.

1 Like

NOOOOOO!
Just kidding :grin:. Good luck, man.

TOTAL BREAKDOWN, REGENERATION, ELIXIR-ATING, REBIRTH TIME!

2 Likes

Some observations

• i can feel some of my old ways fading already.
  • its like sometimes i force myself to go back to old ways. Its like TB is wiping away my old self just after one loop so far.
  • can feel a sense if confidence very different from other subs.
  • i basically feel big and valued.
  • its like i got no control of my old self like something is taking over me.
  • lots of things im ignoringā€¦im not choosing to its just happening.
1 Like

Better hope you still remember who you are when you wake up in the morning.

1 Like

1 Like

Had many dreams last night but cant recall all.
One that i can recall went as followsā€¦
I went to some guy to do some healing for meā€¦cant remember what healing or who he is etc. He then put some strings on my body and began pullin thenā€¦i suddenly felt that something was coming out of my entire bodyā€¦and i started screaming in the dream.

You joking about it but at times it really feels like that lol
@King

Iā€™ve been having dreams too. I remember bits and pieces. It all fades after 10 minutes of waking up.

1 Like

Is a good thing actually. It means you are closer to discovering your true self.

1 Like

1 Like

One thing I noticed With total breakdown, limit destroyer and rebirth more so with total breakdown and limit destroyer because Iā€™ve used those more from time to time, is that total breakdown and limit destroyer do work. When your running them they do dissolve barriers, blockages, limiting beliefs etc but when I stoped running them those blocks, barriers, limiting beliefs etc do come right back up. The issue for me was do i want to always be healing ? because thereā€™s other areas I would like to work on. So for me personally total breakdown, limit destroyer, and rebirth though Iā€™ve had lesser experience with it DO WORK. When I stopped running it though old issues that were removed and blocks started to come right back up which led me to the conclusion healing is a life long process. Maybe healing takes multiple lifetimes but subs are only a tool. Maybe we have to reincarnate multiple times to deal with our blocks to our souls development, because it takes that long who knows. There will always be something that needs healing.
Just my thoughts and experience though With the healing subs never tried regeneration

3 Likes

Healing is life long you right about thatā€¦
Also what i believe is that you need to run a sub really long in order to completely over come mental blocksā€¦ Sometime all a sub needs is time.
Think about itā€¦if i am 31 years oldā€¦a healing sub will never remove all say 20 years programming in 6 monthsā€¦but it would remove alot in 6 months.
I think @khan is still running stage 1 and i think he ran that from the time he started here.

1 Like

I just wanted to drop my personal plan for healing stack. I am going to avoid anything with rebirth, since I disagree with false optimismā€¦

So this excludes regeneration and rebirth. My unconcious scars are there for a reason, I am not willing to ā€œhealā€, because everyone else is more healed than I am. So this leaves me with limit destroyer and elixir, as well as the mental strength subs (legacy/commander).

Replacing lost hope with optimism. Accepting what one cannot change, but also willingly perpetuate ā€œbadnessā€, because it is accepted as good.

If one is lost on the moon, do as the aliens do :thinking:

To reference pop culture, its the whole Red Pill ā„¢ stuff, going back to the Blue Pill ā„¢.

False optimism is a regression towards willfull ignorance. here is a clip from The Matrixā€¦

Summary

https://youtu.be/6gL0xQHI0wo?t=17

What is false optimism?

@user9437773791397760 I donā€™t understand. What is lost hope? What is Accepting what you cannot change? What is the determining factor for that?

1 Like

Had many dreams last night cant recall all can only recall small bits here and there but those dreams had little fear in them.

For some reason i have noticed that when i run Khan Stage 1 i feel good. When i run regeneration i feel terrible, moody ,angry start snapping at people ,tolerance is low.
I wonder why that happens. When i run khan stage 1 i feel totally oppositeā€¦calm ,free, happy etc.

2 Likes

I wonder how youā€™d feel running KhanST1 with Regenā€¦would it balance out? Could make for worse reconciliation even.