Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I’m sorry mate but isn’t that a legitimate question?

Being timely is really just a question of tact imo. I would’ve asked the same.

But I suppose this is only one example of many?

I think this is a good setup.

What value does a “yep” post really have?
You can just like the post if you agree with it.

2 Likes

Yes that is a legitimate question…
They had enough players to start the game and didn’t need me. Many others came late as well but I was questioned. It is not professional soccer but social…

I find I have days like this too. I wonder if it might be:

The Forge
A reaction from Khan
A results of healing subiminals
Fatigue from healing subliminals

So you’re in good company with this. Also @Brandon has noticed this phenomenon as well. And Brandon, you seem like a cool guy, so it seems odd that it’s happening. So pacman, I’m guessing it’s nothing personal.

However do you pacman or you Brandon have any ideas as to why this is happening, these periodic turbulent periods?

2 Likes

I think it’s coming from Healing Subliminals…

Weren’t you having similar problems the first time you ran TB?

I would hazard a guess that these situations are put infront of us to help develope a tolerance or maybe indifference to people that treat us in such a manner? What do you guys think?

2 Likes

This is the first time it was so bad that I commented on it in my journal.
I guess it was DR QV2.

You could also look at it like a challenge that needs to be resolved by us and this growing us.

1 Like

Yea, I agree.

I think if we look at the archetype of khan and the fact that TB is a healing sub, maybe these situations arise so that we can handle them differently. For example. “Why are you late” “I’m here now don’t worry about it” - whilst simultaneously moving on to someone else in the group, shutting out your uncle. A khan wouldn’t explain himself or even give it another thought.

I’ve had similar issues. I’ve reacted like a hot head and it’s eaten me up for a day or 2. Starting to realise that people that enjoy getting a rise out of me are living in my head rent free.

7 Likes

You just made such a great point brother!
Thank you!
What a great come back …

2 Likes

No problem mate. I’m glad my bullsht is helping your bullsht. Lol

2 Likes

This is exactly what I feel like it’s from.
I basically feel like DR makes us really feel our trauma and so we manifest that into our lives and our lives become worse for a short period of time. That’s why its hell. People notice this trauma and want nothing to do with us for a while. That’s okay.

I believe this happens with Total Breakdown and any other healing that occurs from subs.

Also because Qv1 has more healing in the core rather than a focus on manifestation it’s like a continual healing that happens.

Since I’ve switched to DRQv2 I’ve noticed more of a happiness in my life for the past two days.

I don’t feel sad, depressed, unhappy etc. I’ve had fun times the last two days - literally.

3 Likes

Few things that I have noticed…

• People respond better to my aura on Ascension or Ascended Mogul than Khan.
  • On Khan people just stare at me in shock with no expression or they completely ignore me.
  • On Ascended Mogul or Ascension they are very responsive… Stares come with smiles and greetings…

My Assumption
It could be that I am naturally very intimidating and Khan just sends that through the roof. So Although they may find me attractive but that intimidating vibe scares them off

4 Likes

Why does a women’s eyes keep falling down when talking to me…she doesn’t look me straight in the eye…???
She looks for a short while then he eyes fall on my shirt or closer to the top pocket.

4 Likes

Submission.

Your aura is so powerful that she cannot look you straight in the eyes, she is displaying her submission to you.

Imagine a King and someone bowing to him.

This is true in the Animal Kingdom, and I saw it with many powerful men.

5 Likes

I hear you @AlexanderGraves
Could it also mean attraction?

1 Like

@pacman I’m surprised, will you ever move to Khan ST4? :wink:

1 Like

I call the part of my life where I participate on this forum my Sub division :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes I will…
I’m not rushing although I really can’t wait for stage 4.

Absolutely.

Women are attracted to powerful men.

3 Likes

Lately when I switched to QV2 I feel lots of body heat coming from within me. I. And also feel the heat on my feet and palms.

Any other Khan’s felt that way?

1 Like

Sometimes yeah, mostly on St1 and St4 on my part. Not as much as Dragon Reborn which literally says so in the description.

It might be as it was for me that you are getting more sensitive to energies in your body and of your surroundings. I used to be an ice block not even worthy of an Ice Age movie.

But as you inner trapped energies after years of suppression starts moving, it can feel a bit strange until you start becoming used to it. I’d say that’s more of a natural state for us humans to be in.

Just like the story of old old tree that was hundreds of years old with big girthy roots going into the ground. During a hurricane that was so powerful it literally lifted it up and it smashed it in to the ground(hm, males in society generally…?). -> End of big tree.

Then you have the grass next to it. So easily uprooted that a child could pick it up. But the powerful storm was no match for the grass, which just folded as the gushy winds thundered through. And in the process it got a good cleansing. When the rays of the suns finally peeked the clouds, the grass lifted up again as if nothing happened.

Rigid vs Flexible

3 Likes