Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Second Break Day today

Just got off a call with a friend…he phoned for advice for some daily matters…why me lol everyone seems to be phoning me for advice lol
Its like people are competing for my attention.
Body seems extremely strong physically

4 Likes

Third Break Day

Felt absolutely angry last night. Everything that i set my eye on was making me angry. Started picking fighfs with my partner. It was like i was just seeing all her faults in a matter of couple minutes and it was really irritating me. The my parents got me angry also. The best part is that these people didnt do anything to me directly, they were just being sho they are but they every move and word got me angry. However i didnt react at all and i reasoned that it could be regeneration and the elixir still processing.
Last nighy i also felt extremely tired and i could feel my head pulsating which could mean processing was taking place thus i decided to take another break day.

1 Like

Funny I am feeling similar effects today.

1 Like

Whats your stack like @King

My stomach definitely feel weird today. Still feeling nausea from time to time…in waves.

Just Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ.

Feeling very tired and irritated about people appearing to lecture me at work. But not worth snapping back.

1 Like

These two subs are so unpredictable that one hour im perfect next hour sad next hour angry etc…

Yea all the bad stuff coming up for us to deal.

1 Like

How do we deal with it lol

Body is like shacking slightly now and cold.
Also feeling very scared and paranoid.

1 Like

same, this is EXACTLY what I had–WTF
shacking, waves of cold, fear and paranoia
not sure I can deal with that again.

It helps to know it passes

1 Like

I m sitting in a corner at work typing this …fuck!

Yeah if this continues, I may have to take a month retreat
to properly run regeneration. Or it may be Elixir. I might try running Elixir without regeneration for a week to test.

1 Like

Im on the third day break and this started…

Note to my self and others : dont fuck around with regeneration…the box art looks nice …the name sounds nice but it can really fuck you up

@Lion @khan @anon2351792 @King get ready brothers…these things are coming your way…lol

4 Likes

what are you going to do?

I don’t think that’s coming @Khan’s way-he’s been running that shit since I got here lol

@anon2351792 seems to have been through his own dark passage already

It may be something you and have in particular that has a similar flavor of reconciliation, perhaps running Ascended Mogul and Emperor doesn’t combine well

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning, @pacman

1 Like

Im going to continue with regeneration and elixir
Becuase if there that kind of reaction then there is something that wants to come out.

3 Likes

Yup, same here. Come what may!

3 Likes

@pacman
@Lion

Alright boyz, I was preparing to jump ship, but your resolve has strengthened me for whatever paranoid, shivering, disorienting, dysfunctional seas, this captain on my regeneration vessel must navigate. lol

I’m glad there are a few of us doing this at the same time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Azriel, @pacman - Salute, Captians! :man_pilot:

2 Likes