Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

@pacman. That is wonderful.

1 Like

Feels very much like the Growth Through Pain Q Store Module :+1:

2 Likes

Few post above i mentioned that my ex contacted me…i chatted with her at first with no problem
Today im feeling very irritated at her like i dont want to talk to her at all

3 Likes

Thinking of getting khan stage 1 to go with regeneration or is this reconcilliation creeping up on me ?
Any suggestions?

1 Like

Regeneration seems to have done the opposite and I may have to pay additional 1000+ for something. :joy:

Not going to pay in any case.

1 Like

Yes. It’s reconciliation. Even am getting urges to change my stack but I already promised myself no change for atleast one month.

1 Like

Thanks @Lion
You motivated me

1 Like

Just came off a call with a friend now…
He says there is something in me thats changed
Im not the same anymore…he doesnt knw i use subs. He said its very hard to explain but something is different in me but not sure what exactly…
He said its a good change but not sure what exactly in me lol

3 Likes

You are welcome, @pacman. I would urge you to embrace this healing pain. It is uniquely yours and it will help you grow. What is one month compared to the rest of your life? And this one month of focused healing will also make all the difference for the rest of your time here on earth. That’s what am telling myself too.

1 Like

Ah! There you go!

1 Like

Made me feel so much better and stronger!
@Lion

2 Likes

Had a conversation with assistant manager yesterday about my pet dog.
He then came looking for me all over the workplace to continue the conversation. He then phoned me from his personal cellphone necauee he couldnt find me, but i went to the car that time lol. He doesnt ever do that to anyone, he will send a message to us to see him, he wouldnt come to us. I then told him that i am looking for a pet dog. The conversation ended and we returned to work. Last night he send me a message on whatsapp regarding dogs and he has found someone for me who has dogs, he has done all the negotiation etc for me lol …wow! So i get the manager to work for me lol. This is the first time things like this happened.

4 Likes

@Lion will be the angel

I’ll be the devil :smiling_imp: ::sunglasses:

Bro…aint nothing wrong with a little Khan Stage 1…just try 1 loop man

Seriously though while they may be synergistic and be a great stack, develop trust in yourself by following your own agreement, do 1 month regeneration solo than try some total breakdown sauce. You’ll get fuller effects the less subs you run and you’ll really know regeneration well, which will make it better if/when you do stack it.

3 Likes

@Azriel - haha!

But yeah that’s exactly what I believe too. Lets stick to this for a month and then add Khan ST1 to the mix. It’s a great idea. What the problem is is when we immediately want to change our playlist when we have just started it. So that is most probably reconciliation.

2 Likes

For some reason when I read your post I though you were including me in the solo regen/elixir -maybe the ‘lets stick to this’ —but I don’t want to take credit where I don’t earn it-
so to be clear I am not just running those too- preaching advice I am not following lol :slight_smile: But that I also believe is relevant and appropriate to @pacman’s situation.

My stack is, at least for the next 3 months minimum, my two customs, everything else is in and out.

I added regeneration for the month not cause I wanted to-I didn’t -but because its clear it’s the right thing at this time. So I’ll say for the scout work, It is going really well with khan stage 1 in custom

you @pacman, and @anon2351792 are leading the charge on Regeneration and Elixir Solo, and think its an awesome endeavour. From where I stand, it takes a lot of courage to run those two solo, and you have fortitude for doing so that I am not taking on now.

I will benefit less from regeneration in this large stack, but that’s ok for me for now, as I still need to maintain high performance in this critical juncture of looking to leave the multiple works I am currently in.

7 Likes

From what i am noticing …regeneration is just removing my blocks and thus all these things are happening to me so fast…those blocks were preventing me from getting all those things happening to me.
People literally look for me to talk to me …they send messages whole day lol and nothing serious but it just shows that all this never happened before but as soon as i ran regeneration and elixir.
I seriously feel regeneration is doing something far beyond surface effects. Its working ao deep that at times we cant feel it but see the effects externally. Thats just my take.

7 Likes

That sounds very powerful and true.
I have moments where I feel more like the best parts of when I was a kid, since starting it.

3 Likes

@Azriel - i agree. I respect @pacman, you and anyone else running their stack to make their own decisions of course. And am glad your own playlist including Khan ST1 is working excellent for you.

What I feel is that those of us who are quick to change our stacks (am very much including myself here), would do good with some self-discipline. And these two titles (EU and RQ) are excellent enough in themselves to warrant a minimum of one month. That’s all.

No worries. Am the last one to “chastise” others for changing their stacks. I know the feeling so I was merely giving my input in this thread to remain with the said 2 titles.

3 Likes

These are some excellent results. I feel that it is easier for people to see you when you remove your emotional blocks.

I can see myself more clearly too and even understand why am feeling this or that way on an intellectual level I never thought I had.

The post which I wrote today on my thread where I take Rollo Tomassi’s concept of “Responsibility/Authority in the field of Sexual Dynamics” and extend it to the field of “Parent-Child Dynamics” is something I started realizing only after I started this stack.

Brilliant stuff these titles.

3 Likes

thank you for this,

I did not remotely think you were critical, chastising, or suggesting what I or anyone else should do or anything, I was just noting the ‘lets’ because wanted to make sure my hypocrisy was transparent lol. You’re writing seems very calibrated and full of nothing but love.

3 Likes