Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Hmm my thinking is to put intensity aura into khan

1 Like

I have a Custom with Ascension and oh my, itā€™s my favorite Custom out of them all, in fact, itā€™s my favorite program out of everything Iā€™ve ever used.

Do not get me, wrong Khan is an absolute beast and I loved it but it does not align with me as much as Stark or Ascension doeS.

3 Likes

You being a Scorpio, it makes absolute sense. Myself as a Sagittarius, Khan more than likely would change my life forever!

Butā€¦ First, I wanna build my foundations :slight_smile:

Donā€™t jump with just that.
Iā€™m a Scorpio as well, yet with ample Earth and Fire energies in my chart. :blush:

Hmm, how long did you use Khan and how was it for you?

1 Like

I doubt this question was for me ?

Had a dream last night in which I was crying alotā€¦it was about my partner leaving with my child. I was crying because I will miss him alot. The cry felt very real and lots of feelings of sadness.

At the new work place the boss keeps giving me the tasks to do. He calls me by name lol. There is another coworker that waited to speak to me today. She said she look for me yesterday to tell me that I had been doing something wrong and she told me what it wasā€¦was a small mistake were I left the document in the wrong place.

NOW, isnā€™t that a task for management to tell me or correct me? Maybe she is just making convo :grin: as soon as she was speaking to me that taught popped into my headā€¦hey maybe sheā€™s just getting close by talking
How would you guys interpret this?

As for that other coworkerā€¦ sheā€™s mine :sunglasses:

Sorry buddy, I meant to @ @Simon with the question.

1 Like

Ya. Sheā€™s not good at smalltalk. Needs useful excuses. :smile:

Mostly the NewDawn versions, from itā€™s release till just before Ev4 (June-November 2019).

:ok_hand:t2:

:wink:

1 Like

Just had another female coworker chat me up now. The basic questions where you from etc which workstation was I before arriving hereā€¦etc. She also reminded me that I need to be on duty. Which my duty area is next to hersā€¦thatā€™s how the conversation started. :grin:

Something fishy?

1 Like

Does anyone notice that when reading booksā€¦the information is getting stored fast. Itā€™s likey ability to retain and process information I read has drastically increased. This also happens to any type of audio that I listen too. It doesnā€™t happen with music though only audiobooks, seminars etc.
Itā€™s like reading a book on how to communicate better and after reading couple pages I can act out the book almost instantly.
I know that Khan 4 has limitless in there but I have also experienced this with Khan 1 as well.

3 Likes

I can read faster and easily find ideas I am wanting.

1 Like

Something i have noticed lately is my ability to recall memories at will like watching a movie speeding through everything.

1 Like

Went to sleep last night and got up in the middle of the night in fear and couldnā€™t fall off to sleep again. It wasnā€™t a dream but when my sleep broke I was feeling scared but not sure whyā€¦maybe something was processing in the background.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed both on DR.

I think this is some kind of healing.

This I donā€™t know. But my dreams have been very vivid, exhausting, and occasionally disturbing.

1 Like

It is so random when it happens

I find it happens only when it might be safe. For example, I donā€™t think itā€™s ever happened when Iā€™ve been driving. It tends to occur at times like when watching a video, or eating, or getting ready to get out of bed.

I have been doing some experiments over the past couple days.
The conclusions are :

• Q subs process for more than 3 days in my case.
  • I do just one loop every 3-4 days depending on how i feel. Even with such low loops I can still feel fatigue and little reconciliation.
  • After a day or so after the loop I can feel and see the results of that particular sub.

Hope this helps someone. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Khan is making me grow in ways I have never imagined. Iā€™m looking deep into my personality and eradicating all the habits and characteristics I have and I have built up over the years which are holding me back and destroying my personality and holding me back from success in all walks of life.

I am also becoming so strong to outside influences and more especially negative criticism. I am learning what to listen to and what not to listen to during my conversation with people.

My personality is becoming more pleasing through the efforts I am making. I am starting to give first before I receive.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome to hear @pacman happy for you!

As far as this is concerned, can you elaborate a bit more specifically on some of the habits and characteristics that are being transformed by Khan right now?

1 Like