Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Im not troubled by small minded people. I listen more than I talk. I don’t give up. I do fail yes but Iam persistent. I work on every failed plan of mine. I treat people in good and pleasant ways. I think for myself instead of letting others small minds decide for me. Those are just few.
What ever change I want to see in people I do that first in me.
Hope this helps you. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes dude! I completely understand. Now I would strongly encourage more sleep. I am finding 9 hours to be very helpful.

1 Like

@Yazooneh was spot on when he said Q is all you need for this lifetime.

2 Likes

Very helpful thank you :sunglasses:

This is particularly interesting because it’s so true but something we often overlook. “Be the change you want to see in the world” as the famous quote says

3 Likes

I have noticed that a friend that used to call me daily has now been little distant over the past couple days. Not sure why is this…

Lots of co-workers from the ex workplace message me and say they thinking of me etc.

I can work nonstop without feeling tired.
I noticed at work lots of people coming to me from help. There is this one coworker that asked for help then after much discussion said it’s fine Shel handle it…maybe she just wanted to talk lol …

I have noticed that I am getting very annoyed at people in great power…like I want to challenge them all the time. Not sure what’s that about…

1 Like

You are the KHAN dude!

2 Likes

I like this You are growing too powerful for them.

1 Like

Then why do I feel like challenging them etc…?

Spoke to a police officer couple days ago. I only recalled it now. He asked if don’t mind he smoke in front of me… THATS A SIGN OF POWER

My boss called me the other morning. He also apologized for calling me lol POWER

5 Likes

DUDE :exclamation:

You are the KHAN dude!

2 Likes

Khan is guiding me to Knowledge and skills on Social Dominance. These ways are subtle to the victim but make a huge difference to the dominant one in the conversation.
Less talking and more non verbals. I learnt to make others respond through my actions and without being direct to them. I ask indirect questions so they unaware of my intention.
I’m strongly not willing to follow any ones lead. I can also sense when one is making me follow them.
I am thinking of ways to stand out from the crowd in my dressing and appearance.

5 Likes

could someone have an authentically equal partnership in business with you on Khan if it involved telling each other what to do, or at least concluding decisions together, or would you be vying for social dominance leadership under the surface? I mean this for someone on Khan based on your experience

1 Like

The social dominance are tricks and tips to use when it’s needed. These ways of dominating are also very subtle for people to pick up on. It comes across as friendly but sends a signal that I’m the boss here…
There are times were one has to be submissive to get a higher good.
It’s very rare to find individuals that are truly authentic nowadays.

1 Like

@pacman I’m so happy that you’re having such success with Khan, shows what’s in store for me after DR ST4 :smiley:

1 Like

Since DR paved the way…Khan is take off like wild fire.

1 Like

That’s what I expect. My whole reality is going to shift. Especially with Khan being name-embedded and (probably) Q+ by then…in the meantime you’ll be ahead of the curve!

But dang…this journal is inspiring

3 Likes

I find DR helps express the potential of other subs
how much DR did you run?

1 Like

Well said

so it’s more to use as needed rather than compulsively needing to use. That’s good.

I know some people who are always doing subtle things like that, I’ve been running PCC and now I have All-Sight and Eagle Eye in a custom so it’s all plain as day.

It’s respectable when used as needed, but untrustworthy to me when used compulsively.

Especially because I can genuinely say I bring authenticity, transparency, and win-win to every single social situation I am in unless given a strong reason to do otherwise.

2 Likes

You are rather a rare gem. Many people look for that authenticity then use it to over power you. So I go in with little dominance so I’m not easily pushed over by the other. If I find them trying tricks then I add another dominance trick until I find them under me.

Some people do subtle things without realising it. Some do it with full intent.

No much like about 3 weeks

1 Like

Seeing repeating numbers from yesterday and today.
11:11
11:22

1 Like