Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Some Updates.

• my partner seems to fight for my attention. She gets angry when I don’t keep contact with her regularly. Everything I say goes. She’s always doing things to please me.
  • people give me space…when I enter a room and sit down. People some how have things to do and start leaving…and at the end alone sitting like a king.
  • ladies at work show lots of signs of attraction but also show signs of fear and intimidation…
  • I have realised that one needs to be really friendly on Khan or else it gives of a Mafia vibe which make people very scared.
  • been noticing my voice is very loud and deep at times.
  • Khan reminds me of the pheromone big bad wolf.
11 Likes

I’m curious, my good man. Are you practicing any form of semen retention by any chance?

I find the best way to ask that kind of question is to just ask, lol.

Also, any more ex manifestations?

1 Like

Nope…not doing that…but i don’t fap at all.

Nope haven’t seen them long now.

1 Like

Not fapping is just as good in ways as I’m sure you know so, that makes sense. And who needs them, anyway? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Guys.
At work today that co-worker that exchanged numbers with me…came to my room alone. We were alone there and she came on to me…you know what I mean. Not going into detail. I did nothing she did everything I just watched her lol.

12 Likes

That’s the fun part about Khan, you do nothing, say nothing, and get EVERYTHING lol – it’s too easy!

Be the King and get what a King deserves, it’s that simple. The world is fascinating.

8 Likes

@pacman @Hermit your journals make me want to trash my roadmap and get Khan earlier than I planned!

2 Likes

I’m actually not going to move forward with Khan though. But sure do as you please, I’m happy that @pacman has found his path, for me, however, other programs have always felt more natural for me – such as Stark and Ascension.

My Ascension Custom really has magic to it, it is absolutely profound. Stark is also a very powerful program and so are the others, just have to find what matches your personality and energies.

2 Likes

One less Khan…more women for me lol joking brother…
Please give us a good feedback on ascension vs Khan.
I know you will prosper in any subliminal stack.

Khan is great if you want to rule em all LOL! I mean Khan is magnificent in that regard, it turns to give you such an invincible presence that everyone around you appears like ants you can smash whenever you like to.

It’s interesting.

Ascension has even greater inner-power, without the height of status that Khan has. But Ascension is darn powerful, it’ll turn you into a really confident person that everyone respects and admires. Charisma and confidence on Ascension are unmatched.

With Ascension, people always love to be in my presence and they gravitate towards me, in a way similar to Stark but not quite, Stark makes you famous and Ascension makes you attractive. Khan just repels most people as you’re just too far out of their game, they do not even want to play on your game… like putting is a shy kid in a room with abnormally beautiful women – he’d want to get out of there instantly.

Think Stark & Ascension will be the combination that aligns most to me, refining it a little bit with the status of Lion IV and I’ll be rock n’ rolling in no time.

4 Likes

I have not listened to Ascension myself @Hermit, but could it be possible that it seems to work better for you is because it is a smaller script and more focused? Meaning it takes less time to integrate than Khan. I myself have not experienced that side of Khan where people are that intimidated of me. But that might be because I’m not looking for that reaction either in people around me.

1 Like

:100:
Even if I try to put my head down that presence just pushes through and people notice you.

I won’t say it purely intimidating but it’s like they can’t comprehend you…you become like nothing they have ever seen before. I’m not sure of that makes sense.
It’s like your status is so high that they have not met someone with that level of status that Khan gives off.

1 Like

I think I understand. When I started my self-development journey 8 years ago, I became very obsessed with status and trying to influence people around me to my liking. I took it so far that I literally hated myself for it and had to stop because I became suicidal and full of self-hatred.

After that followed a couple of years of diving deep into myself, and found a more spiritual route. Back then I felt not loved enough, but I realized that to gain you must give, and what you deny, you lack. Self-love is a good example, if you love yourself you naturally give it, and you receive it back.

And what I meant is that I stopped looking for approval from others mostly because all I need is my own. What I put out I get back, so if all I do is try to get a response from people I become very polarizing. And I believe it’s more a feminine quality to want attention, and the masculine gives attention. Not saying you just want one, there always need for balance of course.

2 Likes

@Tobyone Khan works equally well if you give it time, they are just different and I dislike the fact that Khan repels people – nowhere in my chart do I have a lot of Earth or Fire energy and therefore it does not align with my natural energy.

What Stage of Khan are you on?

This exactly and it is like people think you’re unchangeable, as you feel so special and high status they have never come across such a person.

Like meeting Donald Trump in a supermarket, a true embodiment of masculinity.

Of course, how can you receive Love if you do not Love yourself? Everything starts from within.

2 Likes

Nah, I’m sticking with AscensionQ for the simple fact that…

This quote matches my experience :smiley: I also plan to get an Ascension based custom in the future. Perhaps Khan will come, but not before…

I’ve Ascended

1 Like

Makes sense @Hermit, thanks for clarifying, we differ a bit in energy. I’m currently on day 23 of St4, and almost 4 months total on Khan.

1 Like

How long are you planning on running Khan @pacman

1 Like

Honestly I won’t take it out of my stack…I may add to it later on but I won’t remove it.
I got too used to this huge status that it gives me. If I stop I will be like demoted :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder how well AuraQ would go with Khan :thinking: