Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Had a small issue with a police officer today.
He had to call for backup just to think I was scared…anyway I got a small fine. But just imagine 6 police vehicles for one Khan :grin:
They stopped me in the middle of the highway…surrounded my vehicle with 6 police cars lol…I felt zero fear in this…they tried everything to make me fearful.

That first lady at work that i got her number …we chat …she calls the whole day lol…she even mentioned that shes waiting for me to take her lol :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Is this an off day for you? I’m not running anything again until Monday

1 Like

Off day brother… tomorrow will be my day off again.

1 Like

Yeah me too although it’s been difficult not to want to run something.

1 Like

Hang in there. When I’ve given into the temptation of listening to a subliminal when I know I shouldn’t, I often end up with a headache or strong fatigue.

1 Like

I listen to audiobooks just to have my headphones on lol so that I don’t run subs on off days.

3 Likes

I have work I should be doing for my income generating project so there is that

2 Likes

I have been noticing something on Khan lately. As soon as I’m not reading and learning new knowledge I start to feel extremely tired and then my head starts to pain a little. As soon as I’m reading and self educating then I’m perfect…not tired etc.

2 Likes

Khan strike again

Am taking noted on this, will be usefull to remember

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I’ve noticed something similar. I don’t know why this happens.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign please note @Pacman’s post above.

1 Like

To add to that @RVconsultant any self help books I’m reading feels like I’m installing new software…like absorbing and processing that information that I read…then when I’m out and about I seeing the world through that new lense

2 Likes

Wise idea…

“Get the Life You Want” by Richard Bandler

What all are you wanting to get well versed in?

Self-defense?
Inner peace?
Emotional control?
Wealth?
Success?
Trading or investing?

2 Likes

Social Dominance :grin:

“When I say ‘No’ I Feel Guilty” by Manuel Smith, Ph.D.

What all have you read so far on social dominance?

1 Like

I couldn’t find anything on social dominance besides videos on YouTube.

I’m going to encourage you to think about something very different.

Yes, I do think it’s important to have social skills to lead and dominate… in a benevolent way of course.

I also want you to think of this. What if you felt like you were completely powerful and in control of your destiny, of any situation, where ever you went? Now if you felt like that, how strong would you feel the need for social dominance?

1 Like

Yes that’s real power!
And to be honest I did think of that today.
Intact I’m reading Think & Grow Rich.
Some if not all aspect of real power is covered in that book. Real power is not physical power which I have been brought up to believe all this time.

Interesting. I was going to recommend you read “Law of Success” and “Think and Grow Rich”, with a focus on what he wrote about leadership and the pleasing personality.

1 Like

This depends on if other people knowing that you are completely powerful or not.

There are some times in life when dominance has to be proved.

Being powerful is not the same as being prominent.

1 Like

I feel I won’t need to prove it to small minded people that do test me.