Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I see, would you say then name embedding impacted you faster than normal title? How long did you run normal DR vs custom DR name embedded

1 Like

I believe I ran 5 weeks of DR st. 1 without name-embedding.

I then decided to add name-embedding only because I wanted to add the Deep Sleep module from the Q Store (I was really desperate). But it turned out to give me so much more than just the Deep Sleep module.

Then I ran 2Ā½ more weeks of st. 1 on name-embedding which was a much more pleasant and fast-working experience, soIā€™ve continued to do so for st. 2 and 3.

I got the sense that things were changing way faster in me, and my overall experience of the sub went from ā€œthis is really coolā€ to ā€œthis is a life changing tool, and I donā€™t know where I would get similar results even if I paid XXX times moreā€;. This is of course a subjective assessment, since it is really difficult to measure short term development on a sub like DR.

But I would highly encourage you to go for name embedding if possible.

4 Likes

so what else is in the custom besides DR stage 1 and Deep Sleep?

Nothing else in st. 1 and 2.

Originally,I didnā€™t intent to run st. 3 and 4, but since lockdown was extended and since I got so great results with DR, I decided to continue with DR (at least until a new social/seduction/alpha sub is release) but added Male Enhancement and Emperor Fitness Height Inducer to the st. 3 custom.

1 Like

The results Iā€™m getting are due to many different reasons. I have run Khan Complete for several loops before I purchased my Custom, I had some reconciliation but I pulled through, I went through a dark tunnel but only a few hours later I saw the bright clear light of day again.

I mostly attribute the results Iā€™m getting to the modules I combined it with, besides having Power Can Corrupt in a Custom with a Major Core and Omnidimensional opens up so many pathways to manifestation itā€™s ridiculous. Iā€™m also in three businesses right now so you see Iā€™m an action taker, however, Khan will make you take action nonetheless.

Iā€™m usually an airy person, I really think things through but right now Iā€™m just on fire I get things done before thinking because I know the outcome already.

Fire is a powerful element!

And just another thing, Khan Complete without name-embedding was much more taxing and reconciling than my Custom is. You see, the less scripting the more taxing it will be as it causes you to change more rapidly and thatā€™s when reconciliation arises (your internal reality is changing more swiftly compared to your external reality), hence reconciliation (reconciling of beliefs).

The Q-store is just a wonderful thing, it is unbelievable what a properly constructed name-embedded Custom like that can do for your life. I aligned mine exactly to get me where I envisioned to be and two days later Iā€™m already there (and this is only the beginning).

3 Likes

Guysā€¦
Iā€™m at a new work place from this year. The attraction from ladies is unreal. Today one lady kept coming to my office to do work. I took action and got her numberā€¦we now chatā€¦there was a point were she came so close for me to touch herā€¦lol.and I did. I kept talking to her and it felt so calm and at ease. I felt totally in control.

I went out to the grocery store and there again lots of eyes on meā€¦and remember we using masks. They give me the seductive eyesā€¦lol

This is getting so exciting!!!

7 Likes

Dudeā€¦ what are you running? Digital testosterone with a chaser of pheromones?

1 Like

Khan is on another levelā€¦Iā€™m totally surprised of its capability. I can only imagine in one year what will I be like.

2 Likes

Just Khan? No other sexual oriented modules or programs?

1 Like

No just the regular Khan. I didnā€™t even start experimenting with Libertine etcā€¦

1 Like

You are the Khan dude!

1 Like

Just imagine when/if they update it given all the major improvements there have been in the subs since Khanā€™s initial release.

3 Likes

It will be insane ā€¦I can imagine in 1 year from now

1 Like

All the original stuff in khan improved with name embedding too boost hmm simple amazing

1 Like

I would like to add that most of if not all my results came on off daysā€¦
This may help lots of peopleā€¦and now I realise the importance of rest days which @SaintSovereign always speak about.

2 Likes

I may take a couple of days off then. I ran Dragon Fire last night out of boredom but apparently days off are a good thing although it still doesnā€™t make sense

2 Likes

So you got a custom with nothing but DR core and only one other 1 module and now a custom with DR core and 3 other modules? I did not you know you could do that, I thought it had to be 10 modules.

:mage:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Correct. I was under the same impression as you, but asked on the forum (canā€™t remember when and where), and some said it was ok. The orders went through.

Maybe the 10 module ā€œruleā€ is only if you donā€™t add a core. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Got another number from a lady todayā€¦lol
I used to see her often and decided to stop today and ask her for her number :grin:

5 Likes