Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

@Lion
@Brandon
Also i think Khan definitely has lots of status in it. So in order for you to be on top of all social aspects you will need some laws to be played…im guessing.
It could also be in order to be a Khan you need to know the laws so that people dont use it on you…im guessing again.

1 Like

Im also noticing Khan is pushing me to react to people with logic and not emotions. Basically if some one is in my way i would think of a master plan to get on top of him…if it means i be ruthless i have to be. Khan feels this way to me.
Because there is lots of focus on me especially in the stores and when i am out and about. I need to act clueless but be smart and watch peoples actions also.
Stage things up and watch from the back…im also picking up some jealousy in males…

1 Like

It does for sure. I consider it the leader of the pack of all the subs in terms of status and alphaness. I was saying this to another member yesterday.

This makes perfect logically sense. I need to listen to the book.

Maybe. I’m sure as you learn more about the 48 Laws you can see whether you’re using them or not? Like I said I don’t really know them. I’ve heard of the book but never read it. I want to tho.

2 Likes

Very interesting book…
Most if not all the laws i was transgressing lol

1 Like

I’ll sure to check it out. Gonna read up on it today.
Thanks for the suggestion man.

1 Like

@simon
You were so right when you said i will reach a point were i will know i am better than the next and not react or fight to show that i am better.
I see it happening alot now especially on the road…i dont get angry anymore i switch lanes and move in my own direction. Men that stare at me and try to get a reaction from me…i behave like i cant see them and i am not affected by their reactio . I often look at them and greet them in a stern way…:blush:

2 Likes

@pacman, @Brandon - what I feel is that both Khan and PCC has dominance, status and charisma. But they are coming from different places. Khan comes from a IDGAF attitude. Whereas PCC comes from understanding other people’s psychology

Was trying to find the word psychology but ended up using political

2 Likes

Oh yes ! You right about that.

1 Like

Yeah I see that in both for sure, I think Khan has more of a drive towards them.

Most definitely. I felt that and still do.

Yup! I can see that being in it, because it will utilise the laws for it whereas Khan will see it but not as much.

2 Likes

@Simon
@king
I was thinking of a sexy milf i used to once see on route to work. I then stopped using that same route because i had another job. That was like 1 year ago. Today to my surprise i see her in the supermarket… Reality Bending?

A coworker messaged me today to say she just saw me lol when i am at home. She def saw someone else…could it be she is thinking of me??

3 Likes

All of this is literally the manifestation scripting in Khan, it is very profound apparently. I’m wondering if some of those modules are available in the Q-store, perhaps; Yggdrasil with Jupiter? @Malkuth, I assume you might have an idea about that.

2 Likes

So strong on the 1st stage only?
What will happen in the other stages

Well, you have a lot of exposure under your belt with this Stage, I doubt you realize how much you’ve changed so far. And the more you expose yourself to a script, the stronger it becomes, Khan will change your life forever after, at least if you keep going at it.

2 Likes

To be honest @Hermit
Some of the changes i am not even aware of.
I know there is lots of changes in me but i cant identify them.

If you were to head in another direction (with a different subliminal), you’d see an obvious contrast in behavior where after the changes you’ve undergone would be extremely apparent. Obviously, there is no reason for you to do this, just know that a lot is happening and that it’ll pay off in the end.

2 Likes

God has chosen you to inform everyone on this forum to stop with the silly idea that their thriving life should wait, and that these months are only good for healing.

:innocent:

4 Likes

I noticed my partner is gone very different with me in the last couple weeks. She is little distant or maybe i feel that way…not sure but something is not the same with her.
Could it be the change in my energy?
Could it be that i am the one thats different and changed?

@RVconsultant

Thanks for the tag and the quote.

I didn’t see this because I didn’t read your journal in the past 6 hours or so.

I’m going with the hive mind theory. :insert Borg emoji here:

1 Like

Can you ellaborate on that please