Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I mean that in slight jest.

Hive mind is as though people share one mind rather than having individual minds or even a sense of individuality. Like the Borg on Star Trek The Next Generation.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Peopleā€¦
Happy Listening

3 Likes

Few Realizations :

All this time i have been running Khan Stage 1 and have been wondering go myself why did life get more difficult instead of easier?

The issue about my parents that i discussed earliar in this journal was there for me to handle and or learn to deal with them. Alpha males are so strong that they dont let the external factors and influences trouble them.

The issue about my partner also was a test or challlenge you could say from Khan to make me stronger. In order for me to be considered Alpha i need to be able to withstand all kind of challenges big or small. Khan was manifesting all these challenges for me to respond to and grow stronger from it.

Khan also pushed me to think BIG as compared to small minded negative thinkers. Look at the big picture or end result.

These may have been the TWO most biggest challenges that have been in my way. In this process i realised that anger gets you nothing but more problems in your own emotional health. The road rages that i came across were there for me to keep cool and ignore outside influences and to show high status.

I also feel that if the above mentioned challenges are not addressed or overcome it will not disappear. What will happen on stage 2 is that it may shift my focus away from it but it will still be there. So while i am on stage 1 i need to face it and correct it in some way. Stage 1 will show me what needs to be worked on.

7 Likes

After one loop of K1 i feel like crying. Its a sad feeling in the chest. This feeling reminds me of having my wounds open. My body felt hot then felt fear on my skin. Could it be K1 is doing deep work?
@Brandon
@RVconsultant

That would be my guess.

When I ran K1, it was actually okay. I thought Regeneration was harder.

What are your thoughts on running DR?

Iā€™m wondering if DR 1 might help take the harsh edge off K1.

1 Like

I tried one loop DR ā€¦i got extremely tiredā€¦lol
I wonder why im feeling K1 so strongly now. Maybe that loop of DR 1 removed some blocks and boosted K1?

There is scripting in Dragon Fire to enhance positive subliminal suggestions, Dragon Fire should enhance any Title you run alongside it.

1 Like

And that @Hermit

Do you know this or is this based off people saying so in their journals? I feel the same however - I feel like thatā€™s what has happened with me - itā€™s being enhanced.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it will be man. Sometimes it takes a while and it hits you out of absolutely no-where but itā€™ll be working its magic in the background. Like @Hermit said I believe that DR enhances a title so it could have done the magic and enhanced Khan and it made you feel even more intensity.

1 Like

Oh! Itā€™s official!

Your invitationā€¦

The Anthem

Dragon up so you can Dragon on!

1 Like

@pacman

What he said!

1 Like

Good reality check!

Itā€™s been comments others have made, and itā€™s some where in the DR description page.

1 Like

Most of us on DR seem to be finding changes to be so natural, rapid, and smooth itā€™s almost surreal. Yo @James would you please comment on this? Especially slowing down impulsivity?

Khan is presented as a beast to run. For me, it went ok. It was Regeneration that was difficult after awhile because of fatigue.

Please keep us posted on your progress @pacman because we want you to succeed!

2 Likes

@Apollo

@Pacman is dealing with recon on DR and Khan. Could you please comment on whatā€™s helped you during those recon times?

And please donā€™t say junk foodā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes

Hey there @pacman , I remember you were one of the good ones here that showed support and understanding while I was in the thick of my recon. I have yet to thank you for that.

Well, if an emotional pinata like myself could weather that storm, itā€™s nothing an upcoming Khan like you wouldnā€™t be able to handle.

Iā€™m on the tailend now, fingers crossed. It did not last as long as I thought it was going to at the time, because not only was I stressed and filled with anxiety, my depression was also rearing itā€™s head. Did not see a light at the end of the tunnel, until itā€™s right in from of me.

Iā€™ve regained some of my balance and composure after a week or two.

I think my mistake was introducing both DR and Stark around the same time, and the initial euphoria of DR made me oblivious to the storm that was starting to gather inside me.

I went back to my previous stack, but still with the inclusion of DR. In my mind, the familiarity of other modules might foster some kind of comfort while DR is doing itā€™s thing. It seems to have worked.

With that said, any limiting belief or trauma DR is searching for deep inside my psyche, I hope it finds it and burns it without mercy. Thatā€™s the only way to go up another level, canā€™t get into the big leagues with a tattered mind.

I think K1 is also doing it for you, getting you ready to go up in levels. Stay with it.

I reintroduced RebirthU and SanguineQ to my stack because Iā€™ve gotten used to them. I know Iā€™m now over the suggested guidelines, but I feel itā€™s helping me soften the blows.

Like youā€™ve told me, keep at it, and whatever you decide on, I support your decision. :muscle:

Merry Christmas bud

1 Like

@Apollo

Thanks, A!:sunglasses:

1 Like

@subliminalguy

Could you please comment on how youā€™ve been handling reconciliation? @pacman might benefit from any ideas you might have.

1 Like

@Leandros

I think you had some reconciliation ā€¦ even some :face_vomiting:

Would you please give @pacman some ideas how to get through the DR reconciliation?

1 Like

No problem

First of AL do it solo and see if you can handle it (you can easy handle it because it gives you power but DR cleans you soo good that other subs have an imense impact, and too much is too much)

And please people healing is like building a new house.
1st you need stable ground
2nd then the right and solid material
And so on and so fort

Take your time to go solo on healing and if you have the solid house THEN you do DECORATION

4 Likes