Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

So you say those effects of khan are still with you

1 Like

@pacman - yes. Even though i overstacked each stage of Khan with other titles, I had run Khan ST4 over several months to get and retain its benefits. Possible that it ingrained its programming into me that I still have now.

1 Like

Thats great @Lion
Why dont you run stage 1 before emperor just to clear the way??

1 Like

@pacman - maybe I might. Will decide after I finish my month of ElixirU + RegenQ.

3 Likes

Im noticing that stage 1 is really pushing me towards changing my diet.
Today i made some protien bars at home (i have never done this before). I also bought a whole lot of food stuff for lunch and healthy stuff. The best part of it was it came cheap compared to eating crap like what i used to.
Im also looking at a training programme to start putting on some muscle. Im really focusing on my self. This is def self improvement.
These changes feel so natural im not forcing myself into these changes.

My anger is almost gone completely. Especially on the road im much more calm and rather not behave like another idiot…im way better than them. I use lots of logic rather than emotions. I dont think about what others think of me i act and move on.

Sometime i think to myself why am i on this forum??? I should be living life and getting things done.
Music doesnt sound the same to me…like im bored of it.

4 Likes

Hey @pacman,

That’s really true!! I save more money by eating healty too.

2 Likes

Today i dont feek like talking to people…just want to be by myself.
Coworkers that i normal talk to and have fun with dont seem to interest me today.

Its like am focusing on myself alot rather than other people. Before…i used to worry about other peoples behaviour and wonder if they like me or if im good enough or did i say or do something that they dont like. Its like i was serving them and living to please them. Now i dont care about them and what they think of me…im also bot arrogant and i wont be cruel to them but its just that i will do what pleases me rather than them.
In also noticing that i dont look at all women with sexual intent. Some women yes i do have sexual intent but they have to be real quality for me to find them sexual. Im not walking around like a sexual minded person.

My anger has def gone down alot. I also noticed that i am not jealous of people. I used to always envy people for what ever they are or have. That mentality is slowly fading away. I am much more calmer than before.

Khan keeps me very much in the moment with little to no effort on my path. My diet is getting fine tuned. I completely stopped all sugar and its something that i am really enjoying.

11 Likes

This is great, happy to see that you are benefitting from Khan ST1!

2 Likes

@pacman - can see changes in your diet, platonic relationships and your preference for higher quality women. Good stuff.

1 Like

@Lion
Best part of it …its just about a week so far…

3 Likes

You talk like a Sage my friend :clap: :clap:
Some golden nuggets you share there…i will defenetly buy the book you mentioned above.
Thank you for your wisdom and in helping @pacman reach is full potential and minimize the impact of bad emotions in his struggles on is path to greatness.

3 Likes
1 Like

It looks like you are enjoying Khan ST1. What are your plans for Khan ST1?

2 Likes

I plan to remove as much limits as possible…
There after i plan to take over the world :grinning:

4 Likes

I mean, how long are you planning to listen to Khan ST1?

Most probably 3 months ?

2 Likes

How many days left?

76 days left

1 Like

That is great.

1 Like

Came to a realisation today…
Whatever is in my journal is a direct reflection of my actions. So if i get little to no results its because i took little to no results.

Khan Stage 1
I am trying to force my self into different situations such as social, business,alpha- standing my ground etc. The reason behind this is that what ever blocks or problems arise from mental blocks…stage 1 will remove since i brought it to surface.

5 Likes