Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

(post withdrawn by Pacman, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Khan Stage 1
Actions that i have taken:

• i go around the work place making conversations with coworkers. Basically hows things going etc hows your dayā€¦i like your dress. It comes naturally to me i dont require effort for that. Coworkers are very responsive.
  • im noticing that stage 1 is making me very soft with peopleā€¦i wonder if i am still dominant. It takes alot for me to get angry. Sometimes i try to get angry but doesnt happen lol. Any ideas on this ?
  • after work i went to get some goceries and just smiled at women that i think look good. Some keep looking back, some smile etc. In others words lots of positives on that aspect.
  • a female coworker wants some advice regarding diet from meā€¦she keeps telling me what she eats and this doesnt agree with her or shes tired and needs multivitamins etcā€¦
5 Likes

she wants to make sure the baby you gave her is doing well :joy:

3 Likes

Questioning yourself seems in order with Stage 1

perhaps your learning dominance does not always look the way you thought ā€˜speak softly and carry a big stickā€™.

Some of the edge of dominance comes from ā€˜not belongingā€™ , as you naturally belong more and more, there may be an appropriate softening

1 Like

Im still getting there lol

I played two loops today i got angry and had so much energy at the same time lol
Its like my mind was doing things on its own. Like auto pilot lol. I was like moving like a machine.

Maybe the anger is there for me to deal with hardship and learn how to be normal in tense and angry situations ā€¦

i came to this conclusion because the sale pages says that khan will beat you down and challenge youā€¦ so yeah that maybe a challenge

What you think ?

1 Like

Yes, makes senseā€¦anger can also be fuel and/or a good response for dealing with certain situations.

Whatever the case the fact that your experiencing something new and challenging is definitely a good thing.

2 Likes

@Simon
What kind of action does one take one khan stage 1?
What kind of action did you take on stage 1?

I had to post this :joy::joy::joy:
A coworker that needed some help with work related stuff called me to help. So i went to her station and began helping her. She then takes out her phone and tell me to read this message from her husband to herā€¦
The message read that he assumes that we having an affair but we not lol. There is no proof for him to think that way but he does. She chats to many other men at work which he doesnt question her about but meā€¦lol.
She said that it becoming an everyday topic at home that he is telling her that we have something going onā€¦lol

I never make a move yet and this is already happening
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

you could tell her

" wellā€¦if heā€™s already thinking itā€¦"

and then make a move :joy:

6 Likes

She was not on the fuck list :joy::joy:
I assumed she was talking nonsense but i saw chats from him mentioning my name :worried:

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny, but Iā€™ve got to say that the nastiest fight Iā€™ve ever been in cake from a similar situation. You might want to do something to set his mind at ease.

1 Like

I dont think i have to because i did nothing wrongā€¦
Different case if i was having an affair with his wifeā€¦we talk like the normal hello how u thats it.
Other men chat to her constantly on whatsspp even when shes at home and he doesnt have a problem with them but me lol

2 Likes

Neither did I. Till afterwards. He had it in his mind though and acted on it. Dudes can go flat psycho over stuff like that wether itā€™s real or not.
On another note though, if sheā€™s pointing that out to you, sheā€™s down.

2 Likes

What you mean down?
Like emotionally?

He even asked her why she doesnt have my number on her phone lol

Down for IT my friend. Sheā€™s trying to introduce the idea of you and her having an affair in an indirect way.
She also is probably getting off on the idea of making her husband jealous, so there are a lot of crazy peppers in that dish though.

4 Likes

Thanks @COWolfe will observe her reactions for the coming days and see from there.

2 Likes

Clearly a case of him sensing that you are a person of higher value compared to the other men who chat with her.

Thatā€™s a good sign.

2 Likes

@Lion
Good point but he doesnt see me or meet me lol
I was like wtf is going on :grin:

1 Like