Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

hehe ya bro same im also in a state of “exploration” like just figuring out stuff and narrowing stuff down slowly getting closer and more and more progress
we alrdy in the flow :star_struck::star_struck:
ya u will probably stress in beginning but probably u will become more clearer and trusting in ur decision and then u take it action boom boom it will all happen
i see this subs work like brick by brick its like dominoes effect
whichever u choose is the right decision you cant go wrong b/c ur subconscious is getting these messages from the poweful bazooka subs and guiding you to make ur goal happen

even if you picked one and invested and maybe you failed or u realized in 2 months it was the wrong one or w/e, but most likely it will be worth it and u will learned somethin that makes u even closer to ur goal, i mean who knows how this stuff manifests it tricky stuff but aslong as their is intention and taking action it all work out eventualy, basically bro i dont think u can go wrong, dont stress you are win win situation :heart_eyes::sunglasses: emperor never loser

2 Likes

Hmm.

You just bought me.

Having a mental breakdown now because I had to make a payment for my medical expenses and some other family stuff, just when my salary came in.

Feel very wrecked and not knowing what to do with my life. I only know that I’m living my life to solve the problems of my other family members.

Since I’m already at the bottom, I think things can’t worse.

Will run Total Breakdown for a month from tomorrow.

5 Likes

TB makes a huge difference to my mind set… and i have said somewhere in the above posts that my job transfet is finally through now…things only started moving when i started TB.
And i feel absolutely great on TB.

Let us know how TB goes for you @King

3 Likes

Thanks @pacman . Good to hear.

Already in a rut now.

Will update you when I demolish my dilapidated house to build my Trump Tower.

2 Likes

Hey @King

Welcome to the Khan Dinasty! Our dinasty is growing!

1 Like

Khan!

I dont feek like spending time doing unproductve things. Im also very particulaa about the way i dress and look. I make sure im absolutely neat and perfect before i leave the house. I also make sure i smell good. Im staying away from gossip and small minded issues. I tend to find solutions to problems very fast.

It takes a lot for something to worry me. It feels like im taken over by something else not forced to so things but feel good to so these things. My voice seems slightly deeper.

I am become very social. Really good amount of energy during the day. Things that used to worry me before doesnt anymore. I dont think twice about women anymore. Befote i used to think if my reply to them was good etc what could i have done better now that doesnt exist. Feel very happy and content running this sub dont feel a need to switch subs at all. The way i speak is def getting better. Fear is completely gone. I also feel alittle corky and arrogant on khan…

The cutie at work that i spoke about earliar in this journal looks at me in the eye with no expression…like shocked. She keeps positioning herself to face me and keeps eyeing me the whole day. Lots of other coworkers are very reaponsive when i talk to them.

By the way im only on stage 1 :grinning:

8 Likes

@pacman - congrats, bro. Feels really good to hear such results. Proud of you!

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragment @Lion
:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Your writing has changed too. We can clearly see you changing by the day. Let’s go!

2 Likes

Thank you @Hermit
Thats encouraging!

1 Like

You are really in for a treat with Khan :smirk:

2 Likes

To be honest
@Hermit suggested khan and he always gave me sound advice including many others on this forum.
And once i read your journal. I bought khan same time. :grinning:

1 Like

Who do you think persuaded Hermit to look at Khan? :wink:

Looking forward to read how it goes for you.

1 Like

My name says it all. :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly.

But who knows, sometimes ever I’ll join the Khan club. Not sure when that’ll be though, @pacman your journal might convince me!

2 Likes

We are the KKK. Khan Kan Klan lol

2 Likes

@pacman - Jokes aside, am still debating on whether I should run Emperor or Khan or Ecstasy of Gold. Am sure I won’t do StarkQ cause I wasn’t comfortable with its energy.

I have run Khan before but since Simon had recommended that Khan is better with jobs/entrepreneurs who do more sales and networking in their career, am not up for it.

Am thinking of doing something along the lines of a soloprenuer kind of work. For example, freelance copywriting from anywhere in the world. A location independent job that is.

For that Emperor and Ecstasy of Gold works, I guess. Maybe I should run Emperor solo for 2 months and then add EoG to it stage by stage.

1 Like

Emperor def fits the hob you want to do…
But if you ever going to network you could do khan…
Im a teacher so khan fits that perfectly…i need to work with others cant work solo. It involves lots of debating, networking etc.

1 Like

@pacman - I agree. I love Khan to be frank and I have run it before (but overstacked it during those old crazy days) so I would have loved to run it again.

But looking at my goals, Emperor would work better like you said.

2 Likes

PS: and one of the best part of Khan is that feeling of Masculinity. Am all the better now for experiencing it.

1 Like