Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Not yet …i feel that way…
I am worthy of them…i got that confidence to approach them and i knkw i can have them with no effort.

@amambitious357
Are you running khan?

1 Like

wow i feel same exact way bro exactly
except i left them alone because no interest probably because im using emperor and u using khan so you have the sexy stuff stronger

1 Like

maybe i add primal and become mega horndog player :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes khan is stronger sexually compared to emperor.

1 Like

Were all lucky too :slight_smile:

1 Like

have you tested Emperor yet or just saying the facts?
Cause that is true.

1 Like

bro i can sense ur sex energy from here sweet jesus lord

1 Like

From what i read in journal a very well written journal by a guy name @Azriel:grinning:

1 Like

I would have went with emperor but im so dominant as it is and bossy…emperor will or may work against me…

1 Like

Dude, Emperor is tough, I can’t break through certain things, and it’s punishing me lol
two more months then I’ll re-assess.

Doing things not on my own terms -is becoming very difficult.

1 Like

Now from the sales page i read that khan is the same difficulty as emperor…so i guess that challenges are coming my way also

1 Like

Will you be running Khan in full after stage 1?

Yes but Khan is more social and sexual, and having those in your life always makes things a bit easier IMO :slight_smile: It’s challenging in you will still have to be broken down completey, question everything to choose and re-forge yourself, take constant action towards what matters or feel the loss of it, and then bring your empire to it’s knees in stage 4. lol

Emperor is challenging like-you’re all alone-and in shackles-but if you dig a tunnel with your bare hands and don’t stop for the next 100 miles-you will rule the empire on the other side

I’m exaggerating of course- Emperor is tough-but in the best way like I’m sure Khan will be for you.

2 Likes

Yes i will run each stage…
From what i have read through the journals most members just scratched the surface with khan…
Khan will go way deeper than what we read in journals but it needs time …years and not months.

3 Likes

From what i gather from khans sale page etc…
You should be able to sit in top class meetings
Run multiple businesses
Have many attracctive by your side
Have luxury cars
Be on airlines daily
Reside in a mansion
And way more
You should be able to make the top 20 rich and successful men in your country.

And i think its possible with khan.

9 Likes

wow bro thats how i feel exact
alone and challenging it can be brutal for some ppl i think i am lucky b/c i got over initial challenge fast and smooth now but i feel like its only beginning and i will be hit by tsunami or something :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

wow that sounds nice
brb switcing to khan

:joy::joy: jjk

1 Like

lol…you aint seen nothing. The truth is the faster you act on what you want to make happen the easier it will be. You seem to move fast. I’ve been stalled on a few things. I also might not be clear or how to handle certain challenges, I should ask that question to myself. “what is a challenge in my life, and how should I handle it?” These seem like the big challenges, I’m freelance, have multiple well paying jobs, I work from home and set my own schedule, but it’s not enough money for the lifestyle I want, there’s no real future for growth, it’s not purposeful, and I am not passionate about it. But it’s a great situation-so the challenge is finding where I want to invest all my energy in to build and doing it. And that is on and off very challenging. Other challenges are small things that just cause internal growth, like saying no, de-escalating conflict, taking risks etc.

2 Likes

dayum bro u scarin me lol but bro i bet the passion will reveal itself or developed somehow maybe it is working on it slowly, i am in similar boat idk my passion or which path to go and purpose etc
would be nice 1 day just wake up and get perfect idea and path :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
but ya this subs is so poweful i have no doubts it will manifest in some way im sure and then boom you will be invested easy and all success come to you taking action like boom boom boom

2 Likes

thanks man, love what your saying. It feels good to hear.
I am definitely working on it slowly, I also am capable to do whatever I choose in a way I was not pre-emperor. I’m actively doing clarification and career development practices, and courses. So not like I’m just waiting as well.

Yes exactly! Maybe I’m in my own way a bit but stressing it too much. I should take the action I see, do the processes I know serve, and also have some faith in the subs/ universe/my higher self or however to put it. I’m posting what you said on my journal as a reminder

2 Likes

there’s nothing to really worry about, you’ll handle whatever comes your way. I’m running Elixir and regeneration and that has me extra ‘butt hurt’ about all this little stuff lol.

2 Likes