Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Keep this mindset brother, keep strong - just like Khan will make you. You deserve this transform and change you’re about to undertake.

Life definitely shakes you at times but it’s shaking you for a reason and that reason is to change, it’s important for you to grow. I definitely agree with you. You’re going through an incredible time at the moment, I just don’t think you’ll realise how incredible it’ll be for you.

1 Like

Lots of users reported that stage 1 is hard but for me i wont say it was hard but at times it really creeps up on you especially when you least expect it.

2 Likes

Stage 1 was quite smooth for me. I didn’t really feel anything on Stage 1. I think it helped but I can’t really report much on it - I don’t even remember to be honest.

Stage 2 is where things got difficult.

Me and @GoldenTiger renamed it Total Reconciliation.

This is true.

3 Likes

Yeah, St1 and 2 will not be easy on you. But after that it gets better, don’t give up!

2 Likes

Yup! Stage 3 gets better! I enjoyed Stage 3 even though it was the beginning of another lockdown :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Brandon
@GoldenTiger
Any idea whats up with the ex showing up so often…
Before Khan i used to meet her once in 6 months if im lucky.

Maybe now that you’re on Stage 2 it’s changing your beliefs and values to a point where you’re giving off a certain energy of attraction.

I noticed on Stage 2 that people I used to talk to and were interested in started talking to me quite often, especially sexually. Maybe they noticed my worth subconsciously? Might be the same for you.

1 Like

Im still on stage 1 i used stage 2 for a day only then went back to stage 1…

Ah I see, maybe it’s just clearing your beliefs about them. It still has the Khan core which I believe increases your confidence and worth more than the usual.

How long ago did you stop Stage 2? Could be taking longer than usual to process considering you stacked it with Stage 1 right?

1 Like

Yes i only used stage 2 once …one loop and it was like a week and half ago.
I feel my blocks are getting removed

Tell that to Shahrukh Khan. :slight_smile: He has gone through a lot to be what he is todauy.

1 Like

True!

Remember im still on stage 1…so he has some time on his hands for now :sunglasses:

Subconsciously one of your blocks may have been about your ex which might have been why they were popping up.

We tend to have so many blocks when it comes to people like exes that we don’t even know of.

1 Like

My guess is that Khan ST1 was easier for you since you did Elixir/Regeneration before it

1 Like

Manifestation scripting from Khan. Do you often think about her?

2 Likes

I did once or twice

Yes i did think of that also…although its easy but its definitely doing its job.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah. It better do its job :grin:

1 Like

I almost forgot you are running Stage One, obviously, it is trying to re-establish contact so that the two of you may release past relationship trauma.

3 Likes

What the heck…i didnt know it works that way :thinking: