Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Infact thats how i am running it…
Just last night i was thinking about it…regeneration is like revamping a damaged building wereas khan st.1 is crushing the building completely down and rebuilding…so i would think regeneration with khan st.1 would be pointless.
Any one with more insight ?

2 Likes

They involve two very different mechanisms. I personally wouldn’t combine them. Now Khan ST1 with Rebirth, however…

1 Like

@SubliminalUser
You are right…

I will run khan st.1 with rebirthU.

2 Likes

That’s a sick combo. Looking forward to hear how that is. They complement each other very well.
Personally I have found RebirthU to complement Blue Skies as well as the stuff I’ve been doing with Mind’s Eye.

3 Likes

So far from khan st.1

• i feel very confident
  • i feel incharge
  • i feel a sense of free will…i can do what i want to
  • no fear.
  • i can speak and say what i want without worrying what the other person will say…like me or hate me im not interested long as i speak my mind.
  • i feel in the moment
  • still continue with IF. Im doing 16/8
3 Likes

@Azriel
Thanks for that information :+1:
Makes perfect sense

Personally for me mct really helps process the subliminals and honestly these subs require so much energy its unreal. As soon as i dont have enough energy and the correct source of it i end up with reconcilliation symptoms and backed up processing.
So far im taking some nootropics and they make a huge difference

1 Like

I myself will be getting Choline soon. Back when I was playing around with nootropics, I got crazy headaches if my choline levels dropped too low. Nootropics (at least stuff like Piracetam) cause massive uptick in Choline use.

I’m gonna get Choline, not so much to stave off reconciliation symptoms, but more to help my brain process the subs more efficiently. That and plenty of water.

1 Like

Let me know how it goes with the switching of subs.

1 Like

Break Day

• libido is very low no desire for sex.
  • some questions popping up…what am i doing?..do i think im worthy…is this all in my head?..why do i behave in a certain way…?
  • people at work seem to love my presence…
4 Likes

Very interesting post by @Simon that makes perfect sense.

Main Disc. Thread - 12 is here

The alternative could be to run one loop Q and take two days break…continue like that for about 3 weeks

Keep thinking about this issue…

when i was running ascension and ascended mogul i took my boss on…now thats a big step for me because my boss is a really difficult person and many who tried to stand up to him failed terribly…uptil now he doesnt cross that line with me …and people at work tell me that you are the first one that dropped this giant…you got the balls…

i am talking about this because if thoze two subs gave me so much power imagine emperor and khan…

4 Likes
  • feeling a sense a confidence very different from ascended mogul and ascension.
  • i feel i can approach any women but im going for the 10/10.
  • feeling very brave and speaking my mind to who ever i meet.

What im noticing is that although its stage 1 which ought to be healing…im noticing all the other benefits of khan showing up but very lightly namely :

• feeling little sexual
  • im feeling free like i can do as i please.
  • no fear of women
  • infact im waiting to approach 10/10
  • i feel elite class
  • there is that assurance that i will succeed and im above average.
  • lots of things im not worried about especially what people think of me etc.
  • lots of energy

I didnt even get to stage 2 yet and im not so deep into stage one also and i feel all this already

8 Likes

or may even without Khan programming-that’s just how you feel without your own ‘crap’ in the way :)?

Although there is definitely some Khan proper programming going on. lol

3 Likes

This I learnt from experience is the best thing to do. Going for women who are less attractive might end up in some instant relief through sex but sexual relations with highly attractive women is something else altogether.

It boosts self-esteem, builds confidence, sex feels better when you are bedding someone you consider remarkable, it raises your standards in other things as well and it makes you more masculine.

3 Likes

Yes im assuming some of my own crap was removed and im just showing my true self but then again some say its that plus khan programming.

1 Like

Yes you are right @Lion…10/10 really boost you in all aspects of life…
I also dont feel needy now of women i feel in the prize…you ladies are lucky to be talking to me in the first place.

2 Likes

Exactly. Now that’s keeping your frame :+1:

2 Likes

Sometimes i feel i dont want to update my journal …i want to go live life and experience it…lol
I also feel very productive…i can work and work without getting tired…
Had sex last night and i was able to go much long and was even ready for round two…this has never happened before. I was more masculine during sex.My partner really wants my attention now…i can see she is begging for it and being so nice to me now.

1 Like

bro that is same way i feel because ur idealself is not gonna be in forum all day writing journals, you will be living dream life rich lifestyle badass mode all day every day sit on throne like khan ruler of world mega alpha

1 Like

shii bro you banging 10/10 womens
teach me bro :laughing:

1 Like