Ouroboros goes all in on Stark Black

A good reminder for me that the level of results one gets in life is the same as the level of obsession they have over results

Learned a lot about “microlooping” today.

ZP subliminals are all mini 4-stagers with all 4 stages being encompassed in the first 7 minutes. So I think, just a guess, that the stages transition at the 1,3,5,7 minute mark. So if you want to listen to stage 1, listen to 2 minute. Stage 2, listen to 3 mins. Stage 3. Listen to 5 mins. Whole thing, listen to 7 mins.

I am not sure how customs work, though. Only that 7 minutes should cover the whole script.

So for now my stack will be as follows.

I’ll remove LE because I’m focused on purpose, efficiency, and the right action, not “productivity”

And I’ll remove LB because the healing has been helpful for the transition but I need to get this business up and running.

I’ll listen to Stark Black 3 times per week, starting at 1 minute and increasing by 30s until I find my sweet spot. Once a week, I’ll listen to 7 minutes of the NR/RM::Writer custom, and Ascension Chamber, where I’ll work especially hard to visualize the business and manifest it, be it through connections, hard work, magic, or a combination of all the above.

[quote=“Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23], post:4555, topic:18600”]
is help you focus an intense amount of thought and energy toward a specific goal.
[/quote]

How do you think this effects stacking? What about manifestations

This sounds verified
Where did you learn this?

2 Likes

Haha I grabbed the exact same link and you beat me to it! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t really scroll the forum anymore, once in a while I just go to Saint’s profile, go to “activity”, and then look at all the posts he’s made so I can get a real sense of what’s happening direct from
The source

1 Like

Going to start a new journal as I really feel like a new chapter of life has started. More than a “chapter.” I feel like Part 1 just concluded and part 2 is just beginning.

How many parts will my life have? Well… I’ll try my hardest to live a life worth writing Billions Of Biographies about.

I will NOT be closing this journal because then you can’t quote it but if you’re reading this and want to chat - go to the new journal