Stark Black Steroids (ASBR + NR)

Part 2 of the journey of Stark Black, part 3 in the Journey Of Ouroboros.

Part 1: pre sub-club,
part 2: my first day of sub club up until today. Part 3: today onwards

The last month of ASBR + NR has brought me

• mentors for building a coaching business, YouTube strategy, filming help, etc, all of whom are going WAY above and beyond for me
  • crystal clear on my direction in life, and, exactly as is in the copy of ASBR, it’s filled with ideas so grand I’m expecting people to “try to talk me out of them” because they don’t see reality as grandly as I do.
  • confidence and social success with friends AND family (which is interesting)
  • and the ability to see ideas/avatars/trends quickly and clearly

When I started Stark Black on the day of it’s release, I was a closer making 15-20k/mo in commissions, but had previous experience with an agency doing 50k/mo in rev, and at a prior sales job doing 18-25k/mo in commissions.

Since starting Stark Black, I’ve left that offer to embark on my own entrepreneurial venture… again… but on Stark Black Steroids.

My last journal was titled “going all in on Stark Black” and it documented the success in the role that I was in, thanks to Stark Black and Nouveau Rich, but it also documented the unsettling unrest I felt on a daily basis living “less than my potential.”

In very short order, the stars aligned and I ended my time with my sales job to go all in on the coaching business & brand I am starting.

Less than 24 hours making that decision, I connect with the man who inspired me to start this biz in the first place, with the thought that “I want to be the (John Smith) of Sales Coaching… aka do Performance/Health coaching for sales people.”

When he heard what I was doing, he wanted to help me scale it. He’s giving me an insane level of 1-1 support and is doing it for a super cheap price, so I can be a case study for his new offer - so I’m getting a deal and extra attention so that I’m a guaranteed success story for him.

Great that ASBR is the title I’m running right now, as I’ve seen @7empest and @AlexanderGraves grow tremendously on their video content, and I’ll be starting video content from scratch with this.

I am now Ouroboros v3.01

17 Likes
Cycle 1 listening schedule (constantly edited)

Week 1: LB + SB @ 3-5min ea
Week 2: SB solo @90s
Week 3: SB 3min + AC-7min on Mar 27,

2 Likes

The idea generation on Stark Black just got even more awesome today.

I was aware of the “brainstorming” effect or spontaneous realizations… the amount of “good ideas” that had come to me while showering, walking, not thinking, etc, was already a lot.

But today while doing some journaling on my overall productivity (upcoming and past), I was in a more focused idea generating state, and that’s when ASBR started shining like crazy

I would brainstorm an idea spontaneously, write it down, and then write 1-2 notes on that idea down… except 1-2 turned into 10-20, which turned into a fully fleshed out concept, in a heartbeat, meaning just because I was brainstorming and then able to write down the thoughts as I followed them Down the rabbit hole, I wasn’t generating ideas, I was spontaneously creating fully formed and honestly GENIUS ideas.

And the scale of them was just incredible. In a single brainstorming session I went from hoping to make 30k with this coaching over the next 6 months, as a start, to having a fully built out plan to easily make 15-20k in the next 30 days

4 Likes

A day or two ago, this was my comment on Love Bomb helping Stark Black bloom

2 Likes

I’m really deeply studying YouTube and looking to learn from the videos and creators I find the most inspiring that have also gone viral - studying the combination of speaking with TRUTH and speaking with a viral message.

This is one of the most inspiring videos in my study playlist, and I think everyone here will enjoy it.

Man, life has been really beautiful the last 2 weeks. It’s been beautiful for a long time. Ever since I started Sub Club, really.

This whole post is inspired by our fearless leader The Nomadic King @Vesper.

For the past 2 weeks, I’ve been far removed from the games of wealth and status, and I’ve been tapping into a much truer version of myself instead.

I’m still playing and progressing in the status/wealth game but I’m looking to play more important games in more important areas of my life; true, deep down, fulfillment.

Wealth, status, all the vesper results, they’re amazing, but they’re external happiness. I’m at the point where I can have the money if I want. I have the money to go to Dubai and live it up with him, he invited me, but I wasn’t interested. I could have flocks of women around me but I’m still happier with one good woman.

I’ve spent the last two weeks connecting to purpose, finally coaching and helping others in a way that’s getting me paid, and spending deep time in nature, skiing, hiking, microdosing, walking 2-3 hours per day.

That’s been my happiness. Not the wealth/status/success of it. Literally just hiking and being in nature and helping people has had me in a state of BLISS.

Reading Vesper’s post I found an overwhelming LACK of envy. I imagined myself in his shoes and thought to myself that I wouldn’t be happy at all if that was my life.

That’s at this stage of my life, though…. 5 years ago, maybe even 2 years ago, oh my god that would have been my dream life. I was never smart or ambitious enough to make that happen at such a young age like him! I didn’t bloom until I was 25 (I’m turning 29 now)

4 Likes

The whole experience of reading @vesper’s post got me introspecting HARD - what ARE my ideal subliminals?

If I had a blank slate and could design ANY life I want: because I can. @vesper did. I did too. But what I found is that the life I designed (wealth) did not bring me the everlasting peace and happiness I thought it would.

After reading his post, I went to the subclub shop and reevaluated with a “Beginner’s Mind” aka an empty mind free of assumptions.

I asked myself “if I could have my dream life decided by being granted ALL of the objectives of any 3 titles in this store; what would they be?”

And the titles I came up with were surprising to me.

I only had two clear answers.

Chosen Way Of Nature - this one was the STRONGEST by far… every single word is my dream life.

Genesis, partially because “it helps you cultivate adventure, fearlessness, and an enlightened self-awareness. it urges you to ponder about things greater than yourself, and then go into the world and use those lessons to achieve your goals…”

And the third one was a bit hard to pin down, but basically, it was HOM.

a note on HOM

The third was “wealth” in general. HOM because it’s all about deep connections for me - that’s coaching, that’s building alongside others, that’s ENJOYING the partnerships we make not just profiting off them. NR and EOG came up but I believe that was because of the tech/upgrades more than the actual objectives.

Connections on HOM and why that’s important… there is someone who I SOLD into the coaching program I used to sell for that is now about to hop on a call with me because out of anyone in the world, I feel like he is the person in the world I most want to emotionally open up to about a crossroads that I’m at in my life. Because yes, I sold him, but also, we developed a partnership - I would get him results and he would buy, and not only did i understand him through the process, I let him understand me - I met him on HOM and it’s a very HOM way of doing business.

This was the result of almost an hour of journaling and reflection so I will leave it there for now and reflect more tomorrow.

Although these changes should be easy to accommodate.

Add Chosen Way Of Nature to my stack, which currently is just Stark Black solo, and I’m making progress :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Philosophy of Vesper

I just realized why @Vesper means says “I don’t believe in healing from actual healing titles like Dragon Reborn, Phoenix, Regeneration, Etc”

I’m not saying I AGREE with it. But I understand so much more about his philosophy now and all of a sudden the no-healing thing makes perfect sense.

The vesper philosophy is simple:

**Pursue your truest desires, whatever they may be. Pick subliminals that align with your truest desires. Strengths. Not weaknesses. Goals. Not fears.”

It’s similar in philosophy to why I’m so confident in life. I NEVER question my worth, especially not in response to setbacks.

For example, If I’m disliked by someone, I simply realize that person and I weren’t a fit together. I still believe I’m extremely liked by a lot of other people. Then I go out and find someone I LOVE connecting with and I become extremely grateful I didn’t spend time worrying about one person that doesn’t like me when there are so many people that do/can/will.

For him - the true desires are girls, wealth, status, connections, physique, travel, etc.

There is not an ounce in him relating to that that needs to be healed because his desire for it is 100% congruent.

He is ready to receive that, he is ready to receive that NOW, and he is just waiting for it to show up, no matter how long it takes.

Why that matters is because it informs stack selection, as I’ve been reflecting on. When you pick the stack that’s truest to what you truly want, no matter how “crazy” what you truly want is, you don’t need to be healed, you just need to go out and get it.

It’s when we try and live in situations that make us less than truly fulfilled, in situations we don’t want and didn’t ask for, that we need to “heal” ourselves enough to be able to happy and tolerant while living in subpar conditions, compared to what we wish they were.

If you hate Canada, like Vesper, you have two options.

1. “heal” the parts of you that need to be healed in order to like Canada again

2. become successful enough to leave canada

And this is really useful to reflect on because truly owning that I wish my life could be a combination of HOM, CWON, and Genesis, means that I have to be crazy enough to trailblaze… the life vision that’s painted from those three subs is a less walked path than the “rich sexy digital nomad” path @vesper is envisioning.

But what is ESPECIALLY important here is that if Vesper’s philosophy is “visualize and manifest your dream life” (which takes courage)… the “guiding light” of the custom that’s keeping everything so focused is the manifestation scripting.

He’s visualizing his dream life. Then picking subs to work towards that. Then manifesting the sub objectives to come quickly through intense specificity, clarity, visualization, and especially desire

3 Likes

Because I desire external things less than V, my “dream life” is harder to visualize. But that just means I need to work that much harder on defining and visualizing that dream life.

Once I have that dream life clearly defined and visualized, well… I’m a smart guy, I’ll make it happen.

I just need to get fearless in creating my own definition of success instead of relying on other people’s

1 Like

People don’t know this but before my last trip which you know about,. I actually visualized the exact memories and emotions I will have when I arrive on that trip while using Mind’s Eye QTKS and well everything I visualized has happened to some degree. The crazy, the fun, the mind blowing, everything.

1 Like

I was always going to leave Canada. It wasn’t till my last trip that I realized I don’t just want to leave. I NEED to so I did + I make more money when I travel anyway.

1 Like

Just ran 7:19 of CWON and 1:48 of love bomb in the name of the realizations from Vesper’s posts (CWON was the realization… LB was just because I didn’t want to stack CWON with a wealth sub today, and LB is the only non wealth sub I listened to lately.)

Was running through boulders while listening to CWON and I got SO into it.

Every time I do psychedelics, micro-dose or full dose, my fave thing in the world to do is be in nature overall, and run/walk through boulder fields like this one. Feels good to do

Continuing my search for “congruence”

Limitless, when it’s updated, will be VERY in line with my true nature.

Which makes me think for now, switching to ASBR without fame (which I was planning on doing anyways) is actually a good move

Nature has been STUPIDLY beautiful, like, what the heck. I feel like I’m on psychedelics even when I’m not, sometimes I’m just walking in nature and I am seeing colors and textures I have NEVER seen before. CNoW is the craziest sub I’ve ever ran in my life. Apart from nature walks, I don’t notice it at all, yet.

As for ASBR, I’ve decided to not run the no-fame version. As @praisetheurdtree said, it just lacks this “oomph” to it. It’s like the perfect soup recipe, without salt. It’s just MISSING something. I haven’t experimented with it enough to notice any serious lack, yet, but I haven’t noticed any increased gains or results from the no-fame version, so, there’s NO reason to listen to it.

Big Stark Black result, i’m going to an in person mastermind at a major Agency Guru’s house, it’s a maximum-10-guests event, and I got one of ten tickets. The dates worked perfectly - right before my Colombia trip, so I’ll fly to miami, do the event, then fly to Colombia, meaning that my flight to Miami was “basically free” because it’s just an extended layover on the way to colombia, doesn’t add any extra to my air fare. That’s going to be HUGE for networking specifically with people that can connect me to my target industry.

Another Stark Black result, I’ve been OBSESSED with learning and studying the YouTube algorithm and successful channels, and at this point, I feel like I have such a strong mastery around which videos go viral, why, what doesn’t, and how to go viral quickly in strategy. MAKING the videos is another thing, but I will learn that as confidently as I’m learning all the required steps leading up to it.

And finally, my Nouveau Rich + RenMan: Writer CUSTOM came in, and I listened to a loop yesterday, and it’s already firing on all cylinders.

• Job Seeker Module: @Niles is helping me connect to the only position I’m trying to manifest, I’ve been saying for a while now, it’s XYZ company or NOTHING for me - I can just do my own fame thing.
  • Moment Immortalized/Spotlight Modules: Came across the Ali Abdaal YouTube course and found a version SOLD BY HIM (legal) for $1. It’s a trial to a portion of his full course, but it’s all I need.
  • When I was coaching my client today, we dived deep into language learning, of all things, and it inspired me to cram spanish before my colombia trip (3 weeks) and make a YouTube video on it.
  • Raikov Module: I feel more of a willingness to do what’s already working opposed to “needing to be original” from day one.
  • Yggdrasil Module: Fueling all the above results, feeling like strong manifestations.

2 Likes

I’m travelling to Eastern Canada today to view the solar eclipse, and it’s also been about 3 weeks of exposure. Today is day 1 of my washout, and I’ll be on a washout until Tuesday night, where I’ll listen to another sub, which is exactly a 5 day washout.

My next stack will be 2 titles, ASBR and my NR/RM:UWx custom. I MAY stack with 10s microloops of Love Bomb halfway through the cycle, to continue to progress in my healing, but in a less distracting way.

ON THE FLIP SIDE, I may need to prepare for the agency mastermind by focusing more on ASBR, less on NR/RM:UWx, and adding in Inner Circle, just like I did last year when i went to an in-house Miami masterind.

2 Likes

D’oh! Disregard last post. I forgot I’m running CWoN

ASBR-Fame + NR/UWX + CWoN

1 Like

Subs show me I don’t know who I am. A sobering realization.

When I stack switch, I’m trying on identities.

When I experience difficulties with one “identity”, I don’t stick to it, because I don’t truly believe in my identity. Rather than stay true to a core set of values and principles, I change subs like outfits based on what I think will be considered the most fashionable by others.

@vesper is a good model of what knowing yourself looks like. He knows he wants the Stark lifestyle. He stuck to that like a 1920’s marriage… in sickness, health, till death do he part.

@billions is another good model of knowing what he wants. Pure wealth. Rising up from the sh*t he was born into. Billions’ upwards trajectory reminds me of a quote from the most recent episode of Shogun…

”Fate? Fate is only a tool to those who know how to wield it. I was born in the gutters, left to rot in an orphanage. While some would have cried about bad fate, I learned the lessons fate gave me… ambition, guile, and look at me now, the most successful Lady in all of Izu.”

Where do I stand in my journey now? I became everything Billions wished he could be, but in doing so I lost the thing that made life so exciting, the goal itself. I made love to life and conquered her, but now walk home alone in the Universe’s ultimate version of a walk of shame after a night of triumph.

A Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X fueled journaling introspection.

4 Likes

@ouroboros I’m getting some pretty similar insights to yours because I based all of my decisions on external influences (& influencers) due to an unclear mind.

RoM has just helped me realize something I tried to suppress by following shiny external objects & trending lifestyles without asking myself if it was a proper fit for me. That’s why I came back to Genesis to discover my true path or branch out another path from the one I’m following right now. In my honest opinion, If the first step is not aligned with what you want deep down, then the other steps are going to show more unexpected roadblocks to overcome than you would like to experience.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten good results on RoM and Genesis both. What would you recommend, if I ran one?

1 Like