Operation: Cleansing Fire

If you’re open to reading books, I’ve heard Martin Pring and Constance Brown know their stuff.

Certifications are also available

Personally I’d find out what the reading list was for the exams for these certification and just learn from the books.

Day 16: been analyzing my life more; honestly besides money sucks being on a dry spell. Been listening to Diamond off and on a bit but not exactly fun to listen to with no one to do stuff with :confounded:. DR definitely boosts and clears shit.

Day 17: been feeling a lot better and decided to buy and run Paragon alongside DR. I don’t feel any chest pain at all and feel great. Only Downside is I feel sleepy but I feel better. Had a couple of intrusive thoughts but just let them flow and remind myself they aren’t about me.

Day 18: had an enormous headache and sleeping wasn’t all that great. Just felt tired all day today.

Day 19: been feeling like crap inside and out. I dunno if this is cause reconciliation or what but it’s been nuts. I’ll probably limit my listening to 4-5 loops of DR2 and a loop or two of Paragon.

Day 20: been feeling sluggish and full of regret all day truthfully. As well as lazy as hell.

Day 21-23: have had a intermediate sinus infection but I’ve been much more aggro about things. Although was able to type up a 500 word excerpt for a book. Got back into Magick and been studying Neville a bit more as well.

Day 24: today was going okay: got free COVID testing and tested positive. Handled it very well just said okay and whatever. Guess I’m staying out of public for the next 10-14 days.

Remember there is the free Aegis Initiative: COVID-19

Day 25: I’m honestly ready to switch to ST 3. Have had the worst crash of emotions past 2 days. Normally been able to downplay or handle things well but just it’s a lot crashing. And just being guilt tripped about COVID and other things is annoying. Ima just make the most of everything but yeah all this reconciliation is kicking my ass all at once. One of the crappiest things I’ve had to deal with is the fact I’ve been coming to terms with my dog getting old. He’s legs constantly shake, he sleeps a lot but he still loves walks, but his tail doesn’t wag as much. And for some reason shit pops up on what it’s gonna be like to miss my dog. Just been crying all day on top of it all.

1 Like

You will get past it, will check up on you journal to see how you are doing

Day 26: I think I’m done with ST2. I have got everything I could out of it. I have completely come to terms with everything about me and my life everything. It has been hands down one of the most painful experiences I’ve dealt with in a long time. I know having COVID and people’s reactions have made it worse but still. Ima move on to ST3 and from what I’ve read it makes life better and I could honestly use that. I’ll type up the full story later tonight or whenever.

2 Likes

Good to hear, the next stage will just dial your result up, want to hear you progress.
Sorey to hear about the whole COVID situation

Day 27: ST3 has been much easier on me. Didn’t feel claustrophobic or have severe anxiety, depress attack or an existential crises today. Just took care of my dog, walked every couple hours and drive around. I think I’m gonna stick with letting listening on Ultrasonic while asleep. Might mix ultimas whenever. Also anime has severely helped today. Finished Monster and watching Haikyuu!!

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling better!

Day 28: today has been a much better day again for me. Been compiling a list of people to call on Monday and going over video lessons. In addition decided to get into Kappa Mickey; never got to watch it when it was out as a pre teen. But yeah honestly been more Of a on the bright side kind of guy.

1 Like

Day 29 and 30: despite all the shit going on it’s been going. Days are more bearable and just been less extreme on the emotional spectrum. And it’s been helpful when I’m taking care of my mom; covid got her really hard so I’ve just been taking care of her. In addition I’ve been more tolerable to well life. Also it’s cold in Texas y’all

3 Likes

In some other thread, there was talk about Saint being from the South because he uses "y’all“

Hope your mum gets well soon.

I think DR is doing its thing!

I hope your mom gets well soon. Is she open to listening to subliminals such as Paragon Complete or the free Aegis Initiative: COVID-19?

PS stay warm man!

Day 31: On break for the next couple of days due to power outage. I like to believe I’m handling this well. Just making sure my mom and my dog are taken cared of. Came back negative a couple of days ago on a covid check up. Despite handling shit well; fuck this bullshit.