Operation: Cleansing Fire

Day 27: today’s been good; work, relaxed. Nothing really bothers me much. One more day than Two day break than ST 2

2 Likes

How… well acquainted? :wink:

Would you say this is a result of Dragon Reborn?

I bang on the first date. Would say it’s cause of DR ST1 while using Diamond Ultima off and on. Thing is not only that but she was a absolute delight personally as wel.

3 Likes

That’s how you do it, folks. Run the title, take action.

1 Like

Day 28: today had to buy a couple things that took a bit. Didn’t give a shit or feel anything tighten up when I did. It feels fucking great knowing I get money and can spend it without feeling terrible. Also heart has been feeling a lot better. The chest pain comes and goes but it’s bearable. Plus been working and yet feeling lax.

2 Likes

Day 29: today has been good. Money came in, bought some stuff and didn’t give a shit. I’m more relaxed it feels great. Can’t wait to start ST2

2 Likes

Day 30: today’s been somewhat of a breakthrough day for me. Was in one of my group calls today and it went extremely well. Was well liked, got money and it was good. Also I don’t get sick anymore when I’m doing neck curls at the gym. Buying what I need doesn’t cause anxiety for me and I feel a constant assurance everything will turn out will in the end. My parents have been less negative and such as of late as well. So yeah good shit.

1 Like

Day 1 and 2 or ST2: honestly just been feeling warm and somewhat lethargic the first day. Had a heaviness on my hands and felt the energy pulsate slightly. Second day has been going well; pretty chill and just going over a couple things I needed to do this year. Also been more outgoing lately.

1 Like

Day 3: honestly it felt passive but here goes. Today I’ve been more productive passively. What I mean by that is that while working I just listened to Cult of Copy Tutorial videos the entire time. Reason this is significant is because I didn’t want to switch to entertainment or comedy this time.

1 Like

Learning copywriting myself thanks for the recommendation

1 Like

Honestly can’t wait for ST2. I feel like some real stuff is about to go down there.

1 Like

Day 4 and 5: it’s been okay, but just been feeling more in control of inner emotions. Not negative, if I need to buy stuff I don’t get inner regret, slowly transitioning on productivity and healthy eating somewhat.

Day 6: Had crap flung at me, but the way I handled it was much better than usual. Phone has issues but I didn’t freak the fuck out. Looking at positives. Siblings have covid; I know they’re gonna be fine. Also games aren’t as fun to me; even playing them while having an audio lesson in the back isn’t enough. I’ve just stuck to the lessons and a book or writing something instead.

2 Likes

Day 7: my phone is working perfectly again. Neville teachings worked. Anywho have come to terms with how I feel about money, what I need and how I feel about working for people. As well as what I’m willing to deal with and what I’m tired of. Also my health has been better as well as my heart not feeling like it’s in pain.

3 Likes

Day 8 and Day 9: been getting more work and even some real guidance on where to start for writing copy for other people that isn’t online. Feeling more cheerful and been going more towards inner healing. Negativity is none existent and it is great. Been also playing RICH and Diamond off and on and it’s been somewhat helpful.

3 Likes

Day 10: I love that I feel care free when I feel like buying something. Decided to buy a MTG commander deck because I normally have a group of friends I play with. Other than that really been loving going over Cult of Copy stuff. Honestly I enjoy that learning and going over tutorials is more enjoyable that playing video games and listening to music at times.

2 Likes

Day 11: today’s been good. Feeling more nonchalant about things and just really focused on making more money. Also it’s much easier for me to eat healthier. Although I’ve also come to terms where I’m at when it comes to my life. As well as what I want when it comes to women.

1 Like

Day 12: it’s been a half productive day. Just honestly feel like whenever I spend money it isn’t an issue and have no fear of using it. I do have a constant feeling of needing to bang though that sucks. However I’ve been looking into stock apps like Robinhood and how to get into crypto. Honestly gonna see how my 2 days off go and than can’t wait for ST 3.

Day 13: I’ve done a lot of self analyzing and honestly my network fucking sucks. Even the groups I’m in suck and it makes me sad honestly. Also being struck again with the fact I gotta make money to make people F off.

Day 14 and 15: been looking over my life and what I’ve accepted and what I’m tired of. Honestly theirs a lot of shit I’m tired of and what I need to change. Also been looking over into stocks ever since this Gamestock circus. Also I found a mentorship group I want in but it’s like $4k. And I’ve realized that most cheap group course mentoring is fucking garbage. Even most of the people’s republic just straight up needy and it annoys me.