Operation: Cleansing Fire

Day 32: even though my moms in the hospital I’ve been taking the day but by bit. Warm centers have been a saving grace and honestly taking the off days I’ve honestly gone back to trying pick up in reddit. Getting somewhat better and refreshing my persuasion

I hope your mom gets well soon.

Day 33-35: the past couple of days have been good for me. Bearable and just been practicing texting and conversation on reddit. Been getting girls interested in me left and right. A lot more confident and being able to start conversations effortlessly. And I feel I have hope for being able to do things. Even joined a new group of people who have similar goals. It’s going good

I’ve noticed for about a week women are reacting to me like I’m running sexual subs. I think this is a side effect for me of DR.

1 Like

Day 36-38: my social awareness and texting skills are improved. Even found a copywriter to talk to work all because I didn’t comment on her nudes :joy:. I’m handling shit very fucking well. So moms in The hospital, everyone’s freaking, and the normal bills my mom pays for are in like 3 weeks. To be honest shit is fucking crashing, but thank god im not on ST 2 with this. I could use some drugs and a Big ass lottery win. Or suitcase full of hundreds :joy::joy:

Sorry to hear that, hang in there

You will get the point where money isn’t a problem

Day 39: off day; today’s been decent. Not shitty and been using the isn’t it wonderful Neville technique. Isn’t it wonderful I feel ducking great? It helps me. Also Been immensly hopeful and even had random money come in today.

I’m happy for you mate!:dragon: on!

Day 40 and 41: things going well. My social skills and texting have improved vastly. Money wise been able to take care of bills; plasma donating paying, clinical testing paid me good and made a mistake so I got to come in again and got paid easy money. In a really good group that sorta feels like a brother hood. Even got a job offer for an easy full time security job.

1 Like

I’m glad things are looking up for you!

Day 42 and 43: so I have hade my ups and downs but things have been somewhat looking up.i have had Job offers, found $5 on the ground, hair cut etc. the bad had to fix a leaky pipe today with my moms friends. Been very stressful but being calm under it all, like I’m not fucked or doomed. I feel rather hopeful.

Day 44 and 45: so money’s been consistent a bit, no fear of losing, a lot calmer. Decided to invest in myself in a couple things. Found a good copywriting course that teaches direct respond long sales as well as other aspects. Focusing a lot more on neville goddard teachings as well as doing Magick. Went to a job interview just to get people off my back, but luckily I got other sources of income. Even found some software and alternatives I can use. Despite the rolling tide of things I have a feeling of eh this ain’t shut which helps immensly.

1 Like

Glad you seem to be enjoying ST3. At least it’s something I could look forward to.

ST2 has been knocking me around

Yeahhhhh; ST 2 sucks no joke but ya just gotta push through.

1 Like

Day 46: today’s been chill but good news bad news sorta thing. It’s good I have jobs for the money, but I honestly hate having jobs. Also been overwhelmed with keeping house in order since my moms in the hospital. Just honestly the thought of working for so so else pisses me off, but I gotta play along so they get off my case. Also the group I’m in is supportive and good; and I got permission to post a link for people to join.

Day 47: honestly can’t wait to move on to the next stage. It’s not that it’s bad it’s just wanting to move to the next stage. Been delving deeper into Neville Goddard teachings and using Enocian Magick. Although having to manage the house while juggling other things is a drag. But ST 3 has helped me stay grounded in all this.

I’ve been getting the same thing for the last few weeks. I wonder if there’s something in the script that gives us that urge when we’re ready for it. For now, I’m sticking to the plan now. I figure that running a stage for longer than I need to is better than not running it long enough.

I don’t know. I’d like to think so, but what I’m finding is that rushing into things with SC programs, or listening to more because I feel good listening to them, seems to be a mistake because I find reconciliation increases for me.

DR has taught me the importance of patience and caution with this technology. I’m still thinking that DR has some sort of new tech in it.

I mean this one I’m sticking through to 30 days. Although it’s nowhere near as terrible as ST 2 was. Fuck that was rough. Although I am also curious how the Dragon Ultima is gonna be to use after I listen to ST 4 when I do.

Day 48: despite all that’s going on I’ve been hanging on. Feeling hopeful and all; along with continued metaphysics. It’s been helpful