One sub only or death

Nahhh

Khan would be more like a fun Emperor, that’s more detailed and supercharged, but not Stark :wink:

2 Likes

Khan + Stark when? :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha from the day I joined subclub, I only ever had interest in Khan for a day or 2, before I realize it’s not something I want at all :rofl:

Stark + WANTED cover everything for me, hence the “fusion” I mentioned…sooner than you think :wink:

3 Likes

What would you say is missing from Khan to make it a Stark 2.0? Maybe someone could make a custom to incorporate all of that content.

3 Likes

The physical shifting of WANTED is more complete. Khan might have some physical shifting but not like WANTED.

3 Likes

EOG Stage 4.

Because it can buy out rest of the subs.

:rofl:

11 Likes

That’s like telling the Genie who says you only have one wish that your wish is to have a thousand wishes.

1 Like

There are at least 3 different interpretations of that line.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You see, wanting Khan to be Stark 2.0 is a bit disrespectful to Khan.
The purpose of each of them are different, because the goals are different.

If anything, Khan wouldn’t be Khan if it had the missing features of Stark :wink:
Stark is more fame heavy, a Khan wouldn’t care about fame at all.

2 Likes

I see your point, though I meant it more from a hypothetical standpoint as to what features differentiate the two of them, not in the sense of equating the programs to one another.

1 Like

Khan: Sexuality, Alphamale dominance, greater sense of freedom in everything, deeper development of the self from every angle possible, overall making you a newer, better, stronger and more sexual version of yourself.

Stark: genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
Fame and glory, unmatched intellect and social skills.
Enough said :rofl:

2 Likes

Death Dragon Reborn

4 Likes

Rebirth because you can live again

5 Likes

Limitless… To find the alternative solution to problems that other subliminals address…

2 Likes

Stark, it just is my archetype. I also love Khan.

1 Like

Is that you Manifest?

1 Like

Yes! Hi again :slight_smile:

1 Like

No man can oppress me or my free will.

I CHOOSE DEATH IN PROTEST OF THIS TYRANNY

HYAAAAAAAA ----

Seppuku

Edit:

Woah thars a haiku if i ever saw one.

“choose death in protest
Of this tyanny. Hiyah.
Commit seppuku.”

6 Likes

ROFL!!! That was hilarious!

1 Like

Another Haiku from that same post… I swear to god this wasn’t my plan guys. But here it is. 5 - 7 - 5 syllables :wink:

“No man can suppress
My subliminal journey.
HIYAH! Seppuku.”

2 Likes