One sub only or death

I think Khan is focused way too much on sexual dominance to make it feel like a Stark 2.0 with attraction, wealth generation, and physical shifting.

If I ran Khan I genuinely feel like I would have no productivity towards my goals because I’d be chasing women 24/7 :joy:

4 Likes

No not Dragon Reborn
In the last 2 year I vomited MOUNTAINS of shit out of my system, it’s unbelievable.
Also I do Plant medicine, so my healing will continue

:herb::slightly_smiling_face::herb:

4 Likes

@Upwards

Can I say my current ZP custom? It is wealth based.

If not my custom then I’d run Ascended Mogul. (Stark as a strong second choice to run for life.)

1 Like

Haha fair enough. I’ve never looked into Sage Immortal. I should embrace spirituality more but I don’t.

I’ve recently been more attracted to organized religion though, after years and years of being against it (self proclaimed atheist) but I believe that was wrong.

One Sub to rule them all, One Sub to find them,
One Sub to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

3 Likes

The Dark Ring

:imp:

Can you explain this a little bit more?

Lord of the Rings :face_vomiting:

If I remember correctly, the OG Khan was a pure mix of sexual dominance and wealth. From what I remember the old builds had a lot of stuff geared towards productivity as well. I’m not sure if the ZP versions built on top of that. Khan was essentially the heavier precursor to Stark, back when you had to loop tracks for 16 hours a day.

I’m not sure honestly, I’ve been anti-religion for most of my life but I’ve noticed that the older I get the more I realize it provides a VERY strong framework for how men and women (especially) should live and act in a civilized society.

It’s becoming more and more apparent as the feminization of the West has started to plague everything it touches. Young children are being forced to undergo hormone therapy because their woke parents think playing with dolls is an expression of a young boy thinking he’s a transgender. It goes much deeper than just this but yeah. It’s horrifying to witness what is going on in the West.

3 Likes

This photo is more real than anyone can possibly imagine.

8 Likes

Have your own healthy values and it will give you more than what a unpersonal system can ever provide.

Basically it has to do with trust

Do you trust yourself that you can develop from and for yourself healthy values?

1 Like

Most healthy values are spoken about in organized religion. The Bible, The Quran, The Torah. They all have the same ideals, and core values.

Billions and billions of people have followed and continue to follow their teachings and it’s taken us pretty far as a species.

Granted there is a lot in these texts that are a bit goofy.

4 Likes

Man I cannot even imagine looping subs for 16 hours a day. I’ve been dabbling with other subliminal creators and they are between 30 to 60 minutes. Now imagine stacking SubClub + 2 or 3 other creators and you’re listening to subs for 3 + hours a day… I don’t have the patience for that.

However, you might be right about Khan being the penultimate SubClub subliminal. But I believe Stark has objectives that Khan doesn’t touch. Specifically the innovation, entrepreneur, learning focus.

2 Likes

Realistically, a one sub situation means I’d run a custom that focuses on an archetypal character (alpha base) as well as several supporting modules tackling some problem areas. If customs weren’t allowed, then perhaps Khan or Emperor. I haven’t given Stark a try yet but that’s be the next candidate.

2 Likes

This pic is completely right from red view point only .

2 Likes

Never seen this chart before. But looks like most of us fit in the Power Driven category haha.

1 Like

Spiral dynamic is great and helpful topic . If you study understand it . You will have thousands eyes . Yea you are right most of us are striving for red . For those interested you can use this topic of spiral dynamic as a self reflection tool .

1 Like

I definitely align strongly with the left side of that spiral but my inherent goals as an entrepreneur are to help people. Ultimately helping everyone achieve “We Are Safe”

1 Like

I won’t be using any one sub for the rest of my life. These are designed as tools. Not bandages.

Any product like these that does its job eventually isn’t needed anymore.

3 Likes