One sub only or death

If you could only use one sub for the rest of your life! What would it be and why?

6 Likes

For me definitely stark. It just feels like the most versatile sub there is. It kinda does everything youd want a sub to do, and does it all extremely well. I imagine anyone that would do a 4 year run of stark would pretty much have it all afterwards.

10 Likes

That sounds true for the most part @TheDerpinator , but does it have physical shifting?

1 Like

My future custom :rofl:

I’ll be so “inner” powerfull it will bring anything else I’d want with my sheer will power :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I was quite active in this forum many months ago (on another account), I remember your posts @Melior were some of my favorite. :blush: I hope you are progressing well!

2 Likes

You better believe it does :wink:

Out of all the programs here, probably none, unless I can use one of my many customs, but I have a good feeling that in the next 6 months, a program will be released that will be the one for me.

7 Likes

Well thanks !
I definitly am progressing, I hope you’ll still find my some of my post entertraining or motivating even if they’ve quite switched in term of direction in the last few months

2 Likes

WANTED

It has all round physical shifting, a bit of health, non-chalance, fun, sexual energy, and frame.

(If I could add a second, it would be Khan)

7 Likes

I second Wanted!

2 Likes

what happened to that account? wonder why you are using a new one.

I became too busy to continue participating in the forum, so I asked Saint to anonymize it, so that the posts remain but with an “obsolete” account.

This account I made for a specific purpose, of contacting the staff. Maybe I will participate more actively again :blush:

1 Like

ok i see thanks for clarification. hopefully you will participate more actively again. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There isn’t a sub that I would choose honestly. I don’t think any one sub can fit all of my goals. But Emperor + Stark cover A LOT of it.

5 Likes

Elixer …

1. I thought about this question alot … You can learn,be and manifest everything you want if you are healed and balance

2. makes you start every day with white board releasing yesterday conflicts within you . Will make you able to think and act clearly .

3. elixer is light compared to other healing modalities like DR, regeneration which make it a good asset as I move in my journey .

5 Likes

I feel like the more we use either of those (or both), the more goals we end up with, just because we realize the power we have, but then come to the realization that no 1 program alone can achieve every single goal concurrently :rofl:

Imagine if WANTED’s physical shifting, libertine’s attraction, and HoM’s money manifestation scripts were in Stark :eyes:
I guess then Stark would be the ultimate sub :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

I would pay insane amounts of money to have Stark 2.0 which covers all of those. I’m actually drueling at the thought of how powerful Stark would be with those improvements.

But I guess that’s what customs are for :wink: two ZPT2 customs with Stark/HOM + WANTED/Libertine

3 Likes

Hopefully @SaintSovereign and @Fire are cooking up more ZP products that fill the void :pray:

I know Chosen is getting a nature variant (doesn’t interest me) but seems like a cool idea for the community.

2 Likes

Very tough choice but for me in the long run its

SAGE IMMORTAL

My last loop of Sage Immortal was nearly 4 weeks ago and I still pull out imense benefits to this day.

4 Likes

Isn’t that basically Khan? At least from my understanding Khan has attraction, money manifestations and physical shifting.

3 Likes

Dragon-Lesson not choosing Dragon Reborn? :thinking:

Very fishy. Can someone confirm this is actually @Leandros and not an imposter.

1 Like