One sub only or death

Looking back on it though, it does sound quite barbaric compared to what we have now. Back then the ideal method was to set up the ultrasonic somewhere we’d be most of the day and just let it play in the background. All you had to do was check to see if the ultrasonic was playing properly and you were good to go, also there were no washout periods needed.

Back when I was in high school my routine was to wake up at 7, play the ultrasonic version of QL and start my 1-hour playlist of YouTube subs/fields while doing homework at the same time. My high school started at 9, so I more didn’t mind spending my time doing this instead of sleeping in for an extra hour.

1 Like

Yeah but now you just have to listen for 15 minutes each loop. And that’s going to change soon I’m sure :wink:

1 Like

I believe Saint and Fire are working on ZPv2 which would level up the game even further than ZP did… 5 minute subs soon :joy: they are destroying their competition beyond belief.

2 Likes

I’m more excited by the thought of applying to be on the testing team for ZPv2 than any improvements that I’ll actually get from it. If I’m being honest I can’t imagine anything working better than ZP.

1 Like

I will certainly be throwing my name in for testing consideration :sunglasses:

Zero Point works so well, now imagine how well ZPT2 in customs works. Now imagine that with flagship products :heart_eyes:

I’m drooling at the thought.

1 Like

Sometimes even less, I do only 5 minutes.

Probably Dragon Reborn because it seems like I currently and always will have a lot of shit to work on

2 Likes

spiral dynamics Ayeeee :wink:

1 Like

Yeaaa , I am in love with it :fire::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know why people always hype this WANTED…since I started running it (3 months) I am more insecure,no physical Shifting, feeling that my body is too small,or this feeling am too small to approach a woman.

1 Like

Try Primal. I haven’t tried it but I think it will hslp you release some of those issues with women.

I must admit I didn’t have much physical shifting with WANTED apart from some minor weightloss and testosterone boost. But then I didn’t take much action on it like exercising.

WANTED did help me cultivate nonchalance and mystery though and it did help me attain some women.

Don’t give up. Am sure there is a solution for you. Maybe consider a healing stack like Elixir + Regeneration.

Or even better, type in that exact post you wrote above in a support ticket and see what other ideas you can get from the answer.

1 Like

Yeah I think stacking it Emperor with Primal or Ps? Will help. It looks like the emperor is also dense like it’s Qv2 counterpart and it’s better to run solo.

1 Like

Some ideas are:

• Primal + Ascension (Primal Ascension sounds cool yes?)
  • Primal + AM (Primal Ascended Mogul)
  • Primal + Emperor (if you are up for it)
1 Like

Am thinking don’t you think running Khan once and for all will cover all these?

2 Likes

It could if you are already financially stable and have a place of your own.

2 Likes

I am still a student. I don’t have a place to stay yet. Still living with my classmate.

1 Like

If bringing girls into your residence is okay, Khan could work. But remember that Khan’s goals is both for wealth and women.

If you are a student, something like Primal + Limitless is better. Sex and studies lol.

4 Likes

Agree

2 Likes

Understood!! That’s Ps or Primal/Emperor will be okay.

1 Like

I stacked Q versions of primal and emperor it worked very well not sure how th zp version would stack.

2 Likes