OFFICIAL: What Could It Be?

I’m all for less recon. The way i see it things have advanced as far as understanding the human struggle go. The old “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” mentality is finally dying out. I’m seeing a change overall of people trying to make things easier for themselves, not more difficult. There’s no shame in having things be easy, pleasant, or not facing hardship. I personally think no pain no gain is an outdated model for advancing human potential.

5 Likes

Perhaps they are creating hero by combining emperor, spartan, khan and stark into one program.

7 Likes

You might be onto something there perhaps its an Indiana Jones archetype.

2 Likes

Nah. It’s obviously a new chosen…

CHOSEN to raid the shores of England lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

With the best, most updated version of WANTED and Paragon’s physical shifting :wink:

4 Likes

Ice i think your onto something there.

4 Likes

My official answer is this title will help one to reconnect with their roots, through their energetic line. Restorative, in other words.

2 Likes

It’s less this, but more of VALUING what you achieved.

This is why generational wealth isn’t a thing anymore, or rarely. Rich kids don’t know the value of the privilege they have because they didn’t earn it.
Then again, this might just be a problem of consumerism society, because it worked in the past, right?

So people not valuing their achievements/results if they didn’t do anything to get them might also just be an outdated thing.
I am not agreeing or disagreeing. Just saying, from my own experience and the people I work with, when they worked hard for what they have, they usually are less likely to lose it quickly.

2 Likes

Hero!!! A 100% physical Shifting sub.

4 Likes

This is the release of the first ever (VR) visual supercharger that also focuses on the conscious mind. → Main Hype Thread - Qx

It is like a super powerful magick ritual but using audio and images (video) to influence both the subconscious and conscious mind without the need of one to put much effort into visualizing.

1 Like

Get the specific God’s characteristics I want, develop astrological talent, and magic talent!

1 Like

So what are the news about this project ? @Fire @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Was it A Love Bomb for Humanity? :heart_eyes:

Is this wisdom zp?

1 Like

If it was they would have announced that this was answered

1 Like

Is this Khan st5 project? Could be we had no update in a while…!

There is no Khan stage 5 project lol. But it sounds like it could possibly be a new alpha sub or a guidance sub or something to help you start over again … just speculation

3 Likes

The fact that it’s a Banner design rather than a Box-design makes it seem that it’s a line of products or a series of products rather than just one product. (For example, the new module releases usually have a banner design.)

5 Likes

And remember the hint that was first offered:

Seems like it might be a kind of Inner Oracle or Intuitive Guide.

Something that leads you to creative, innovative insights and solutions by connecting you to Inner Wisdom and Knowledge.

The question is: “In What Context(s)”

Business planning? Lifestyle planning? Overall overcoming of obstacles? Strategies for developing your personal vision of greatness in life?

Hmmm…

Well, looking back @AlexanderGraves seemed to hit most of those elements with his guess:

(I’d kind of thought that it might have been the next Module pack. As in the one that was already released. But looking at the clues again, that seems like it’s probably not the case.)

3 Likes

It was just a bump, mate. :blush:

Here we have another one! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes