OFFICIAL: What Could It Be?

What are the news for this project @SaintSovereign @Fire ?

2 Likes

I completely forgot about this.

2 Likes

It’s still ongoing, however - it is proving to be one of the most hard to nail titles we’ve developed.

No ETA’s on it.

20 Likes

Wow!

Achilles, Aphrodite, Heracles, and Helen … not enough Greatness!

More awaits.

:hugs:

6 Likes

You forgot Zeus, but in the name of Poseidon, I will forgive you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can see why a Gnosis-based subliminal might take a while

2 Likes

Hard to nail :grin::grin::grin:
As always

3 Likes

What do you mean by that?

1 Like

It’s one of the best titles.
Creating such an intricate sub is the hardest, harder than the Khan.

2 Likes

This just makes me want it even more, for some reason… :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Name-embedded Majors?

2 Likes

H e r o ! :muscle::facepunch:🧘‍♂

1 Like

Hero…
A multi stage physical Shifting subliminal!!

2 Likes

@Monarch will have to have a seperate discussion on this with you one day. I absolutely love Norway and even more Oslo. Yet the norwegians are extremely shy and reserved when it comes to rapport with non norwegians my question is why is this ( as i way we will talk about it another thread) .

3 Likes

A quick off-topic but, regarding your question…

Most Scandinavians are reserved by default, until we open up, that is. Then we can be very sanguine and hearty :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah but why?

Reminds me of these lines:

"They shall be my sons, and in them will live the hopes of a unified Humanity. Theirs will be the strength to prevail, not only when victory lies within easy reach, but even when it seems unattainable, when doom settles like a shroud all about. In those times of darkness, my noble sons will shine the brightest of all."

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war I shall forge them. They shall be of iron will and steely sinew. In great armour I shall clad them and with the mightiest weapons shall they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight them. They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines...and they shall know no fear."

2 Likes

@oloy - For the Emperor!!!

1 Like

Just so I’m 100%, is this what turned into Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods?

5 Likes

It’s a good question. I would like to know the answer to this too.

1 Like