OFFICIAL: What Could It Be?

All I know is that it’s gonna take my money and I’m okay with parting with said money.

16 Likes

“Twilight of the Gods” aka Ragranök which foretells the death of a number of great figures, natural disaster, and great battles - akin to those battles we are facing today.

“After these events, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet and the world will be repopulated.”, according to Ragnarök - Wikipedia

This is the long awaited HERO title. Helping listeners to navigate these end times, strengthen their body and spirit, and forge themselves anew as leaders in shaping and rebuilding the next phase of humanity.

12 Likes

The words in the banner says: ᚷᚢᛞᛖᚱᚾᛖᛋ ᛋᚲᚢᛗᚱᛁᛜ

Which means: Twilight of Gods

Which in turn points to the Asgardian mythic event: Ragnarok

In Norse mythology, despite the common understanding, Ragnarok doesn’t mean only the doom or end of the Gods and World. It depicts a cleansing process, through which the gods could be reborn.

Vikings didn’t see time as linear which has a beginning and an end, they viewed time as a cyclic event, and Ragnarok is the end of the previous cycle so a new cycle could begin.

What could it be then? I’ll guess it’s a new technology, not a title.

It’s the end of ZP, atleast ZPv1. A new cycle is coming. A more powerful and maybe shorter version of the subs. Fun fact, according to Norse myth, after ragnarok, the new sun, which was daughter of the previous sun, was stronger and brighter. Another fun fact, the phrase in the banner has 15 letters, while ZP is 15 minutes.

22 Likes

4 Likes

My man went full Sherlock mode.

Teach me your ways :pray:t3:

4 Likes

I have already given my answer but seeing the answers about Ragnarok and Twilight of the Gods makes me believe that it is the production version of CHOSEN FROM WITHIN.

An absolute death and rebirth of yourself.

4 Likes

Ummmm sir?

You might wanna clarify that you meant “metaphorically” :rofl:

4 Likes

Nah he meant literally :joy:

4 Likes

Haha!

Hey if the gods are gonna die, what chance do we mere mortals have?

3 Likes

I guess we have to find new gods then, right :)?

3 Likes

What if this is all reverse psychology, and the product is about immortality :exploding_head:?

2 Likes

Amen lol!

1 Like

Let’s sum up all religions on the earth and choose the best one.

1 Like

ASCENSION TO GODHOOD!

2 Likes

Reminds me of Omnism

1 Like

A module pack/ sub on manifestation control, reality shifting, perspective enhancement, wisdom and other things.

IT COULD BE PROJECT HERO

1 Like

One’s own Bifröst to the answer hidden.

2 Likes

Premonition. The sub is about seeing into the future.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a seduction sub that Saint was testing? It might be that.

1 Like

I feel it could be the first line of lifechargers in zp format also.